ATTN: Laser.

See all the latest news. New visitors start here!
Laser
Kopite

Re: ATTN: Laser.

Post by Laser »

from rs cow, who sadly can't remember his password:

[17:01] BeeBó: tell him that cow thinks that his girlfriend is really a man
Less QQ more Pew Pew

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

This shit is actually really boring when you're not really an involved party, huh? :)

~archi
Eventus stultorum magister.

Laser
Kopite

Post by Laser »

Max Rambone wrote:This shit is actually really boring when you're not really an involved party, huh? :)

~archi
You should say something out of the blue to involve yourself, some people do that already on these forums.
Less QQ more Pew Pew

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

This would be Laser pussying out, yet claiming he's bowing out gracefully. See, a real man (though he holds none of the qualities and attributes of such) would have just stopped without the unneeded insults. However, notice the PMS/angst filled defense against my attacks on his pathetic life. Then notice the multiple quips against my person though he's insinuating he's the bigger man. I think it's safe to say I hit the nail on the head with a few of my claims. You're more pathetic than I thought. What's even more pathetic is that you try to backdoor insult in the first place. Laser you better kill this role as the dog with his tail caught between his legs. It isn't even laughable at this point.

Laser
Kopite

Post by Laser »

Magyk wrote:This would be Laser pussying out, yet claiming he's bowing out gracefully. See, a real man (though he holds none of the qualities and attributes of such) would have just stopped without the unneeded insults. However, notice the PMS/angst filled defense against my attacks on his pathetic life. Then notice the multiple quips against my person though he's insinuating he's the bigger man. I think it's safe to say I hit the nail on the head with a few of my claims. You're more pathetic than I thought. What's even more pathetic is that you try to backdoor insult in the first place. Laser you better kill this role as the dog with his tail caught between his legs. It isn't even laughable at this point.
I like the way you're always wrong, it really helps my arguments.

You've got issues, seek help.
Less QQ more Pew Pew

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

GUARD!AN wrote:PMS aside, I am actually really disappointed in everyone who abused the password leak for the built-in admin levels on Keramod. Anyone who has taken advantage of this loophole can expect never to receive admin in the future to either server.
I should be the only person with admin.

PS: Laser I am very proud you have a girlfriend. It must be very hard considering you're a ginger and you don't have a soul.

Laser
Kopite

Post by Laser »

tens0r wrote:PS: Laser I am very proud you have a girlfriend. It must be very hard considering you're a ginger and you don't have a soul.
It's not so bad, I have deep blue eyes to counter it.
Less QQ more Pew Pew

piipe
Beautiful Dude

Post by piipe »

everbody is mad

Roflraptor
LoLdIn0

Post by Roflraptor »

piipe wrote:everbody is mad
At least it's entertaining. This stuff is comedy gold. :)

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

I'm feeling left-out 'cause there is no legitimate argumentation here.

~archi
Eventus stultorum magister.