ATTENTION FAGGOTS!

See all the latest news. New visitors start here!
Helaku

Re: ATTENTION FAGGOTS!

Post by Helaku »

Turky wrote:
Max Rambone wrote:typo.
And the likelihood of it being a spelling error is pretty much zilch, since that would involve incorrectly assuming that something is spelled a certain way based on how it sounds (spelling error). That's different from getting the verb conjugations incorrect (grammatical error), and both are very different from simply typing one thing while meaning to type something else (typographical error).

Not referring to anyone here (I hope), but people who yews the words "typo" and "misspelling" interchangeably need to be shot. Same for "curvy" and "fat." Pretty mad about that.
Yes, but we don't know what your little mind is assuming, we only see the result in the form of letters your fingers punch on the keyboard, so that doesn't really fix your mistake.
Imaginez une forme. Pas comme les autres. Une forme qui peut influencer toutes les autres formes. Une forme qui peut changer de forme à une autre. Imaginez vous en êtes propriétaire. Ouvrez vos yeux.
:-)

Roflraptor
LoLdIn0

Post by Roflraptor »

Helaku wrote:
Turky wrote:
And the likelihood of it being a spelling error is pretty much zilch, since that would involve incorrectly assuming that something is spelled a certain way based on how it sounds (spelling error). That's different from getting the verb conjugations incorrect (grammatical error), and both are very different from simply typing one thing while meaning to type something else (typographical error).

Not referring to anyone here (I hope), but people who yews the words "typo" and "misspelling" interchangeably need to be shot. Same for "curvy" and "fat." Pretty mad about that.
Yes, but we don't know what your little mind is assuming, we only see the result in the form of letters your fingers punch on the keyboard, so that doesn't really fix your mistake.
Understanding fail.

Laser
Kopite

Post by Laser »

Turky wrote:

dude taking yodabait

hook, line and sinker :)
Less QQ more Pew Pew

GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Post by GUARD!AN »

Turky wrote:Not referring to anyone here (I hope), but people who yews the words "typo" and "misspelling" interchangeably need to be shot. Same for "curvy" and "fat." Pretty mad about that.
LOL
GUARD!AN

–noun
1. guarding; protecting: a guardian deity.
2. a violent, tropical, cyclonic storm of the western North Atlantic, having wind
speeds of or in excess of 72 mph (32 m/sec).
3. (in Gnosticism) one of a class of powers or beings conceived as emanating
from the Supreme Being and performing various functions in the operations of
the universe.
4. a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness,
extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.
5. The sensation and muscular spasm caused by an electric current passing
through the body or a body part.

Roflraptor
LoLdIn0

Post by Roflraptor »

Laser wrote:
Turky wrote:

dude taking yodabait

Dude giving much more credit than is due.

Queue claim that 'this was really my plan all along'.

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

I like curvy, btw.

Fat is better than anorexic, tbh.

~archi
Eventus stultorum magister.

Darth_Wayne
kera and sfail's fiend

Post by Darth_Wayne »

Max Rambone wrote:I like curvy, btw.

Fat is better than anorexic, tbh.

~archi
Agree with both, though the second is saying much.

A nub is In Ur Forum

Post by A nub is In Ur Forum »

Retracted.

Laser
Kopite

Post by Laser »

Roflraptor wrote:
Laser wrote:
Turky wrote:

dude taking yodabait

LOL GRAMTYPO MISPELLING!!!
Less QQ more Pew Pew

Roflraptor
LoLdIn0

Post by Roflraptor »

Laser wrote:
Roflraptor wrote:
Laser wrote:
Turky wrote:

dude taking yodabait

LOL GRAMTYPO MISPELLING!!!
Dude taking the roflbait. This was my plan all along; to have you point out that I should have used cue instead of queue.