ATTN: New Guys.

See all the latest news. New visitors start here!
tens0r

Re: ATTN: New Guys.

Post by tens0r »

This list is jokes as well as the 'caliber system'. You people think good players are good but they can only play 1 of the 3 original maps.

Saberdude is better than any other american on des or korri but yet ranked behind everyone.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Magyk wrote:Hopefully it will at least give you a general idea of who should be the first picks, middle picks, and last picks.

Magyk wrote:[color=#FF0000]NOTE: This list is outdated, was made using a somewhat flawed system

Magyk wrote:This should really only be used as a guideline
Magyk wrote:Hopefully it will at least give you a general idea of who should be the first picks, middle picks, and last picks.

Magyk wrote:[color=#FF0000]NOTE: This list is outdated, was made using a somewhat flawed system

jaw4

Post by jaw4 »

tens0r wrote:This list is jokes as well as the 'caliber system'. You people think good players are good but they can only play 1 of the 3 original maps.

Saberdude is better than any other american on des or korri but yet ranked behind everyone.

I haven't seen him play des, but i'm offended. All i can say is that hes probably better than jkb at korri.
Last edited by jaw4 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

We also play Korri and Des so frequently.

§ Vail §

Post by § Vail § »

jaw4 wrote:
tens0r wrote:This list is jokes as well as the 'caliber system'. You people think good players are good but they can only play 1 of the 3 original maps.

I haven't seen him play des, but i'm offended. All i can say is that hes probably better than jkb at korri.

THAT ISNT HARD LOL

§ Vail §

Post by § Vail § »

schrute wrote:dang i didn't even make the list

i dont know whats worse, being excluded or being behind turkey :cry:

waflz

Post by waflz »

:(((((

Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Post by Turky »

Two and a half years later and still hatin'... Guess I ain't missing much.

waflz

Post by waflz »

Turky wrote:Two and a half years later and still hatin'... Guess I ain't missing much.

hi there