ATTN: Active Siegers

See all the latest news. New visitors start here!
Magyk
Graphics Guru

ATTN: Active Siegers

Post by Magyk »

As you may have noticed from my current xfire status, I am taking a hiatus from all pugs that are played on Hoth and Narshadaa for an indefinite amount of time.

This is for my mental health, because I'm sick of playing the same maps over and over.

Please do not invite me to these pugs.

Feel free to contact me for pugs on Cargo, Jhoth, Silly, h3h, Random1b, Tie Factory, etc, or zombie on any map.
I might still play on Tempest, but I'm not sure.

If some puggers can be self-righteous and say "I'm not playing Silly/Cargo because I don't like it, good bye." and ruin perfectly good 3s or 4s on a regular basis, then I have no problem preemptively telling you that I will not be playing these maps for a while because I am completely sick of them.

swtor players prepare to see more of me.

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Re: ATTN: Active Siegers

Post by Max Rambone »

Heh, this dude just learned the state of siege.

~archi
Eventus stultorum magister.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

I've always complained about hoth and narshadaa.

I guarantee in a week or so people will be more willing to play more custom maps, as I start about 70% of pugs and participate in almost 19/20.

piipe
Beautiful Dude

Post by piipe »

and korr?

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

I'll pug korr, but I'm leaving the second I get a mine thrown at my face.

Caesar

Post by Caesar »

Ok............ I mean hoth isn't bad aside from the occasional spam. Narshaddaa i agree is overplayed but it is a map without an impossible objective, where as most maps have them which is why i personally like nar. Today just wasn't a good day for pug. After the first hoth i could fell tensions grow after magyk suggested we should play with two jans. After that pug it just went down hill. Just don't quit siege tho cause after all you are the person whom starts pugs. However i dont think that not playing will fix anything. Randir and others are perfectly content not playing. :(

Caesar

Post by Caesar »

Ok............ I mean hoth isn't bad aside from the occasional spam. Narshaddaa i agree is overplayed but it is a map without an impossible objective, where as most maps have them which is why i personally like nar. Today just wasn't a good day for pug. After the first hoth i could fell tensions grow after magyk suggested we should play with two jans. After that pug it just went down hill. Just don't quit siege tho cause after all you are the person whom starts pugs. However i dont think that not playing will fix anything. Randir and others are perfectly content not playing. :(

Caesar

Post by Caesar »

How does that keep happening :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Your internet is awful, or you're clicking "Post reply" too many times.

This has nothing to do with high tensions, or maps having impossible choke points and poorly designed objectives. This is me getting sick of playing Hoth 12 times a day, and when asking for a new map only being allowed to play Nar Shadaa.

Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Post by Turky »

better level up your assassin and hope I don't hunt you down with my scoundrel.. I will out stealth you!!!