Siege Hiatus.

See all the latest news. New visitors start here!
Kerafym
jkb's bro & svail's fiend

Re: Siege Hiatus.

Post by Kerafym »

by the way really no hate on archi i was just makin jokes.

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

Exactly kera thank you.

Caesar

Post by Caesar »

Ahh good. Now that we have that settled. CHEW for once I agree with ya.

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

Kerafym wrote:by the way really no hate on archi i was just makin jokes.

Glad you posted this 'cause I didn't get the rimshot thing. :/

~archi

Kerafym
jkb's bro & svail's fiend

Post by Kerafym »

i think that's what it's called, when you roll the snare and hit the cymbal. classic comedy thing.

i dunno what i'm saying.

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

I'm gonna post a whole topic to say I'm done with siege until I get a new server than is provided to me free of charge so I get attention. I also have a busted ass girlfriend.

Who am I?

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

Kerafym wrote:i think that's what it's called, when you roll the snare and hit the cymbal. classic comedy thing.

i dunno what i'm saying.

Heh...See? Eashy. :)

You got it right... I was playing dumb. :) AKA being sarcastic.

http://instantrimshot.com/index.php?sou ... &play=true

Gonna start posting that link when necessary. :)

~archi

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

Winner of my question wins 3 cookies.

2 chocolate chip and m&m and 1 gingerbread cookie (fancy i know)

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

Caesar wrote:Ahh good. Now that we have that settled. CHEW for once I agree with ya.

Well that's good, even you can't be wrong 100% of the time.

tens0r wrote:I'm gonna post a whole topic to say I'm done with siege until I get a new server than is provided to me free of charge so I get attention. I also have a busted ass girlfriend.

Who am I?

Ummmmm........ Hitler?

Silver Absolution

Post by Silver Absolution »

Kerafym wrote:I'mma break it down real simple.

Guard only visits the forums once every couple of weeks. You can tell because he hits up like 15-20 topics all at once and most of them had been irrelevant for like 1.5+ weeks. The fact that you made a demand thread is inconsequential with the fact that he just happened to peruse through the forums at this time.

He might've cruised through the forums because people messaged him about it, but that would be the catalyst to him looking into it, not the manner of the thread. I think that Guard can be tricky to get in contact with sometimes, he's a pretty busy guy, but when you DO get into contact with him he's usually honestly pretty good about trying his hardest to get stuff done.

Trust me, I know all about waiting around to get into contact with him. It was troublesome when I was working on my mod, every time I got something done I was really eager to throw it up there and test it out, and he'd be MIA for 12-14 hours, but it's just because he's busy. There's no reason to present yourself the way you did under the premise that "it's how you get stuff done." You don't need to be a dick to get stuff done, and the fact that stuff gets done when you're a dick is largely inconsequential. You might not believe me now, but when you get older it makes sense. Unless you're Archi (cue the rimshot, man I'm funny.)

Anyway, this whole "I've done this this and this for siege" routine is old, and I don't care who plays it, I don't want to hear it. Yeah, sure, you might've contributed to the community, but that's because you're part of the community and that's what you do as part of the community. Fact of the matter is, even if what you were saying is true, and hey - I'm not trying to take anything away from anybody - chances are with a community this small the other person's contributed in their own way. Does it matter who has contributed more or how much more the community would miss out if the other person weren't in it as long as the community would miss out if either were gone? It's a stupid argument.

Lag sucks, but people got right on it when it was addressed. It doesn't matter how it was addressed, I promise you that if you had just politely gotten all of the active puggers to agree in one topic that lag sucks (and who wouldn't? lag sucks), and then messaged Guard, or emailed him, or got into contact with him through SOME MEANS, and pointed him at it, it'd've worked just as well, without trampling or disrespecting anybody. I'm not your dad and I'm not gunna lecture you or teach you manners, but I just wanted to open your eyes to a different possibility of "getting things done" than being a dick, because I don't think you're really that big of a dick from having talked to you.

That might've been more verbose than simple. dealwithit.

1st: Kera has owned here in every f**** way there could be with this :ugeek:
2nd: you should had added this for the end....
3rd: @Tensor question: I'm gonna say..... PIIPE :mrgreen:
4th: Ma(d)gyk, you really are out of your mind with this...
This topic looks like my arguings with flyer/kera (Wich were senseless in every aspect of it, Fact that you would point me out whenever you could, along with archi (no bad feelings meant by this))
Are things done here?
If so, End the topic, along with all this pointless fight.

~Cryoshell