Siege Hiatus.

See all the latest news. New visitors start here!
Kerafym
jkb's bro & svail's fiend

Re: Siege Hiatus.

Post by Kerafym »

umod? I was a pretty big faggot back then.

Also, Mike and Ramshi, those are the methods that THEY discovered. They got spread after the fact, that doesn't mean that other people "rediscovered" them. It's kind of the same concept as Turkey repackaging the class hacks that I made that literally had the entire community stumped for the first like 8 years since the game's release. Just because people can glean by inspecting after the fact doesn't mean that they reinvented it.

Duo and I figured out some tricky launches in our day, I'd be interested to see if people are using any of them. We could safely get people on top of the wall on Desert without losing much HP (0 or single digit HP loss consistently). We also figured out a lot of stupid lames on Korriban that we used to fuck with people for hours at like 4 in the morning. Good times, good times.

Darth_Wayne
kera and sfail's fiend

Post by Darth_Wayne »

Only back then?

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

Kerafym wrote:Duo and I figured out some tricky launches in our day, I'd be interested to see if people are using any of them. We could safely get people on top of the wall on Desert without losing much HP (0 or single digit HP loss consistently). We also figured out a lot of stupid lames on Korriban that we used to fuck with people for hours at like 4 in the morning. Good times, good times.

Are you kidding me?

NASA was founded in siege by the THU....lol

I always say 'NASA' when we play korri and NOBODY ever knows what I mean. :/

~archi

Kerafym
jkb's bro & svail's fiend

Post by Kerafym »

Darth_Wayne wrote:Only back then?

how mod you are?

jaw4

Post by jaw4 »

Kerafym wrote:umod? I was a pretty big faggot back then.

Also, Mike and Ramshi, those are the methods that THEY discovered. They got spread after the fact, that doesn't mean that other people "rediscovered" them. It's kind of the same concept as Turkey repackaging the class hacks that I made that literally had the entire community stumped for the first like 8 years since the game's release. Just because people can glean by inspecting after the fact doesn't mean that they reinvented it.

Duo and I figured out some tricky launches in our day, I'd be interested to see if people are using any of them. We could safely get people on top of the wall on Desert without losing much HP (0 or single digit HP loss consistently). We also figured out a lot of stupid lames on Korriban that we used to fuck with people for hours at like 4 in the morning. Good times, good times.

Do you care?

GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Post by GUARD!AN »

Max Rambone wrote:
Kerafym wrote:Duo and I figured out some tricky launches in our day, I'd be interested to see if people are using any of them. We could safely get people on top of the wall on Desert without losing much HP (0 or single digit HP loss consistently). We also figured out a lot of stupid lames on Korriban that we used to fuck with people for hours at like 4 in the morning. Good times, good times.

Are you kidding me?

NASA was founded in siege by the THU....lol

I always say 'NASA' when we play korri and NOBODY ever knows what I mean. :/

~archi

That is an awesome name to call it, lmao

Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Post by Turky »

GUARD!AN wrote:
Ramshi wrote:i wonder what new tactics people are going to come up with in 5 years time!

Heh, I haven't seen any new siege tactics since like 2008/2009.

Pretty sure duoing it in vent was a pretty effective tactic after 2009.

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

Turky wrote:
Pretty sure duoing it in vent was a pretty effective tactic after 2009.

LAWL!!!!

Sadly, yes.

~archi

p.s. - 'NASA' should be in the siege dictionary just for props/historical value....maybe even 'Slay Random People,' 'For Winters,' 'Hail Jophus,' and 'Unlike JW.' :)

Silver Absolution

Post by Silver Absolution »

Max Rambone wrote:p.s. - 'NASA' should be in the siege dictionary just for props/historical value....maybe even 'Slay Random People,' 'For Winters,' 'Hail Jophus,' and 'Unlike JW.' :)

Please do. I'm still seeing NASA and being like... WTF?

Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Post by Turky »