Siege Hiatus.

See all the latest news. New visitors start here!
CHEW

Re: Siege Hiatus.

Post by CHEW »

Man if i still ran these servers magyk would get the perma ban.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

You can't even play on these servers, so I could care less. They are quite literally unplayable. Lag ruins literally every pug in the second round*. If you perma ban magyk, your servers get, quite literally, probably 1/10th the yews and players they normally do. suz. Check the trackers. I'm the 7th most active tempest player, and I'm literally on there at least once a day just sitting in the server with the game minimized drawing a crowd. I'm the second most active player on impulse. That's because I start pugs literally every day, and I probably start 85/90 pugs this game has in a month. No one else starts games besides me.

(*It seems to me that lag always rears it head in the second round, not sure why this is. But it seems to be that way. There is rarely lag in the first half of a game, though that does happen too.)

Kerafym
jkb's bro & svail's fiend

Post by Kerafym »

Jerk is a really cool guy.

The rest of this thread is awful.

Except maybe Loldeano's return. That's pretty cool too, I guess.

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

Ok, despite everyone thinking I'm vUmad all the time, I really just like fucking with you nerds, tbh. (winks@tensor)

Those who are exceptions know I <3 them. :)

I wouldn't really consider myself a troll....I mean, it's just too easy to get you guys messed.

It's not like I have to try as hard as ceasar or flyer...lol.

Anyways, (touchy-feely time) I understand your pain, Magyk....I feel it, buddy.

But, like J3rk alluded to, don't be a douche and say you're basically fucking 'retiring' because the free service provided to you is not adequate for your needs.

(Retirement posts kinda annoy me, tbh.)

Man up and buy your own server if you care that much for siege...Good luck finding a server provider that provides much carecups for a game this old, pal.

~archi

Caesar

Post by Caesar »

Ok so for starters I love how when I write a two sentence remark Magyk will always write a 5 paragraph response, just to prove he is right or what ever. Lol dood can't take stuff like a man. Tbh this has been brewing scince I was accused of being Yoda so I wasn't suprised.
I mean CHEW wrote what 10 words and Magyk writes a whole essay on why CHEW is wrong. It either Magyk's way or no way.

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

I am like the abraham lincoln of siege.

GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Post by GUARD!AN »

Skimmed over this thread briefly, not sure why you felt the need to hiatus, I thought I've been pretty good about getting you guys new servers whenever anyone posted a thread like this. To each his own I guess.

I put in an order with a new server provider, I encourage you guys to try both J3rks new server and the new one I post later today, and maybe we can finally find a server that isn't complete shit.

Just make a regular post next time if the server is a POS.

Caesar

Post by Caesar »

Ahh Guard is saying exactly what I said thank you Guard. Always the man.

Silver Absolution

Post by Silver Absolution »

Magyk wrote:You can't even play on these servers, so I could care less. They are quite literally unplayable. Lag ruins literally every pug in the second round*. If you perma ban magyk, your servers get, quite literally, probably 1/10th the yews and players they normally do. suz. Check the trackers. I'm the 7th most active tempest player, and I'm literally on there at least once a day just sitting in the server with the game minimized drawing a crowd. I'm the second most active player on impulse. That's because I start pugs literally every day, and I probably start 85/90 pugs this game has in a month. No one else starts games besides me.

Uhm... You know I yews to be on your side in almost everything...
but... :oops:
Haven't you considered that you mayyy be a lil' bit too much mad(gyk)?

Caesar

Post by Caesar »

Oho so I was reading over this and I found not only me, Guard, j3rk, thought you could have expressed this thro other means. Because yes it is FREE to you so I dont understand why ya couldnt have just put a topic out there that said this. I mean Guard pays for service and all you do is complain.