ATTN: Fuck this shit II

See all the latest news. New visitors start here!
Magyk
Graphics Guru

ATTN: Fuck this shit II

Post by Magyk »

Turquoise Dragon wrote:^See title and do the math.

Ceasar can go fuck himself.
Chew, as of today, can go fuck himself. (Prior to today I had no problem with you, but wow, what a fuck you truly are.)
Tensor can go fuck himself. Your "im a god" act finally wore me down like 2 months ago. Prior to this I didn't have a problem with you, now you're just an annoying nerd who is way too proud of being the best at a 10 year old vg.
Trk/Archi, despite our disagreements I think you're pretty cool dudes, so you can choose whether or not to go fuck yourselves.
Guard, unlike all these faggoty faggots think I appreciate everything you do for siege and hope you continue to aide the new guys. (Also appreciation shout-outs to Kera, Trk, Archi, Jerk and Mike for running, maintaining or creating awesome shit for us to yews.)
Mike, Kane, Xeon, Ramshi, Randir, Supra, szycho, aries, snc, afro, bunny, etc you're all my favorite dudes to pug with. Keep in touch.
Colones, Console, Pig you're my favorite dudes to pub with. Keep in touch also.
GB, Kera you're probably two of my favorite dudes to chat with despite not seeing you IG anymore. Hope we can still chat from time to time. Rofl can get tossed in this category too, because he's usually good for a solid giggle.
PIIPE <3 i will miss telling you fu pipe.
shulba/vail start playing with the new guys because they're cool (except for that one faggot) and you're cool and they could learn from u.
If I didn't list you, it's a safe bet that I liked you and your name just slipped my mind.

On a related note, since my buttons/banner on the site are clearly not appreciated (see: chew's comments in the hiatus thread) I would like to respectfully ask that Guard takes them down and replaces them when he can get around to it - though I realize he does not have to due to the site's revised terms and conditions.

GJ on not only eliminating the chillest guy in siege today (mike) but also the most active. GL & HF everyone. It's been real siege.

-Magyk/Hiryu

PS: I'll be locking my photobucket account soon, so if I have ever made a signature for you in the last 7 years (it'll likely be in this thread viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1231) that you want to keep just let me know and I'll send it to you so you can continue to yews it.

Roflraptor
LoLdIn0

Re: ATTN: Fuck this shit II

Post by Roflraptor »

Is there something in the water? Why are forum battles a big deal now? I don't get why everyone is getting so riled by this.

Just take a step back.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

The game isn't fun anymore.

Roflraptor
LoLdIn0

Post by Roflraptor »

Magyk wrote:The game isn't fun anymore.

Because of people's comments on the forums?

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Already feel 50 times happier since making this topic and knowing I won't have to deal with everyone's bullshit in this community anymore. I will check this topic for a day or two to say my goodbyes, and then that will be the end of Magyk.

Aries*

Post by Aries* »

I come back to this mess? Yuck!

But anyway can you still Zombie? lol

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Magyk will still zombie because he still finds zombie to be a fun game. There is no rage drama bullshit in zombie, just good times. but he is retired from siege henceforth.

edit: i dont know how active i will be at zombie though, and i will not play unless it is with chill people.

Axiw

Post by Axiw »

Stop being so serious
:D :) ;) :mrgreen: :D :) ;) :mrgreen: :D :) ;) :mrgreen: :D :) ;) :mrgreen: :D :) ;) :mrgreen: :D :) ;) :mrgreen: :D :) ;) :mrgreen: :D :) ;) :mrgreen: :D :) ;) :mrgreen: :D :) ;) :mrgreen: :D :) ;) :mrgreen: :D :) ;) :mrgreen: :D :) ;) :mrgreen: :D :) ;) :mrgreen: :D :) ;) :mrgreen: :D :) ;) :mrgreen: :D :) ;) :mrgreen: :D :) ;) :mrgreen: :D :) ;) :mrgreen: :D :) ;) :mrgreen: :D :) ;) :mrgreen: :D :) ;) :mrgreen: :D :) ;) :mrgreen: :D :) ;) :mrgreen: :D :) ;) :mrgreen: :D :) ;) :mrgreen: :D :) ;) :mrgreen: :D :) ;) :mrgreen: :D :) ;) :mrgreen: :D :) ;) :mrgreen: :D :) ;) :mrgreen: :D :) ;) :mrgreen: :D :) ;) :mrgreen: :D :) ;) :mrgreen: :D :) ;) :mrgreen: :D :) ;) :mrgreen: :D :) ;) :mrgreen: :D :) ;) :mrgreen: :D :) ;) :mrgreen:

aradorasxeon

Post by aradorasxeon »

Most of my friends quit from here. :'( Bye Magyk, bye Mike. I gonna miss you two.

Silver Absolution

Post by Silver Absolution »

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Really now?!?!
:cry: