ATTN: Chew

See all the latest news. New visitors start here!
GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Re: ATTN: Chew

Post by GUARD!AN »

Ramshi wrote:
GUARD!AN wrote:
Ramshi wrote:tensor's forums? I thought this was Guard's :roll: :oops: :?

Nope. Tensor coded the entire forums. He taught me everything I know about PHP :D

wait so tensor is a nerd, gangster and hardcore gamer all in one?

He's also a mime in his free time on the streets of New York.

Ramshi

Post by Ramshi »

GUARD!AN wrote:
Ramshi wrote:
GUARD!AN wrote:
Ramshi wrote:tensor's forums? I thought this was Guard's :roll: :oops: :?

Nope. Tensor coded the entire forums. He taught me everything I know about PHP :D

wait so tensor is a nerd, gangster and hardcore gamer all in one?

He's also a mime in his free time on the streets of New York.

no permanent job?

§ Vail §

Post by § Vail § »

i accept your apology bro

GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Post by GUARD!AN »

Vail's such a good guy, accepting Magyk's apology on Chew's behalf

Roflraptor
LoLdIn0

Post by Roflraptor »

Magyk wrote:Please accept my most sincere apology for my behavior recently. I have thought long and hard about what happened. I am really sorry for creating the situation which I could have handled better. I can't promise you that this will never happen again, but I promise to try and hope that you will give me the opportunity to prove this to you. I hope that you will be able to give me another chance.

-Magyk

Fixed that apology for you, bro.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Roflraptor wrote:
Magyk wrote:Please accept my most sincere apology for my behavior recently. I have thought long and hard about what happened. I am really sorry for creating the situation which I could have handled better. I can't promise you that this will never happen again, but I promise to try and hope that you will give me the opportunity to prove this to you. I hope that you will be able to give me another chance.

-Magyk

Clearly you don't actually read the threads at all. Chew has been the aggressor towards me at every opportunity over the last month. There are MUCH better ways that he could have handled himself. I tried to do my part by apologizing, and Chew blew me off and just kept insulting and using baseless attacks against my person. Real mature guy, huh?

Ramsheep nailed it in the other topic:
| +
Ramshi wrote:Like I said before, you people are just deliberately targeting Magyk over a past issue that was alrady resolved. Any sensible person would have taken notice of Magyk's 'ask for Guard's opinion' clause at the end of his post, and done exactly that. But you guys didn't. You decided to yews this thread as an excuse to start beating Magyk up again because you believed that the previous issue was not resolved.

You people only came to start throwing insults and rages because Magyk came here, and to back yourself up you give arguments that you care about siege. Like Magyk said, why didn't you do that earlier when he hadn't come? You only came to rage at Magyk, and give the fact that you care about siege as an excuse.

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

Roflraptor wrote:

-Magyk

I would of accepted this one lol.

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

Magyk wrote:
Ramshi wrote:Like I said before, you people are just deliberately targeting Magyk over a past issue that was alrady resolved. Any sensible person would have taken notice of Magyk's 'ask for Guard's opinion' clause at the end of his post, and done exactly that. But you guys didn't. You decided to yews this thread as an excuse to start beating Magyk up again because you believed that the previous issue was not resolved.

You people only came to start throwing insults and rages because Magyk came here, and to back yourself up you give arguments that you care about siege. Like Magyk said, why didn't you do that earlier when he hadn't come? You only came to rage at Magyk, and give the fact that you care about siege as an excuse.

See, having dudes agree with you that have only played this game for like six months is not really all that flattering.

I like you Ramshi, but you've missed out on the many times that Mag has been a douchebag.

Eh, you may have missed me being a douchebag as well, but whatever....

My point still stands.

~archi

Ramshi

Post by Ramshi »

Max Rambone wrote:
Magyk wrote:

See, having dudes agree with you that have only played this game for like six months is not really all that flattering.

I like you Ramshi, but you've missed out on the many times that Mag has been a douchebag.

Eh, you may have missed me being a douchebag as well, but whatever....

My point still stands.

~archi

Begging your pardon sir, but I have been playing this game for almost a year and half now. And i most definitely do not agree with people to flatter them, or I would be sucking up to tensor right now.

You two may have been douchebags, but this has nothing to do with Magyk being a douchebag.

Stephen

Post by Stephen »

Can I take a side without knowing the whole story too?