ATTN: A nub

See all the latest news. New visitors start here!

Re: ATTN: A nub

Postby Magyk on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:49 am

piipe wrote:well u never know is crazy ..don't u ?


#shitceasarsays.
Image
User avatar
Magyk
Graphics Guru
 
Posts: 4127
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 4:39 pm
Location: East Coast, USA
Highscores: 3
Local time: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:18 pm
Karma: -87

Re: ATTN: A nub

Postby GUARD!AN on Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:18 am

SpaceJam wrote:why does this guy hate guard? just how much of a fag is he?


A pretty big fag. He threatened to sue me for some reason I can't even recall anymore.
GUARD!AN

–noun
1. guarding; protecting: a guardian deity.
2. a violent, tropical, cyclonic storm of the western North Atlantic, having wind
speeds of or in excess of 72 mph (32 m/sec).
3. (in Gnosticism) one of a class of powers or beings conceived as emanating
from the Supreme Being and performing various functions in the operations of
the universe.
4. a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness,
extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.
5. The sensation and muscular spasm caused by an electric current passing
through the body or a body part.
User avatar
GUARD!AN
Soup Eater
 
Topic author
Posts: 3019
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 3:41 pm
Location: San Francisco, CA
Highscores: 4
Local time: Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:18 pm
Karma: -147

Re: ATTN: A nub

Postby Turquoise Dragon on Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:10 am

GUARD!AN wrote:
SpaceJam wrote:why does this guy hate guard? just how much of a fag is he?


A pretty big fag. He threatened to sue me for some reason I can't even recall anymore.


....and I finally understand the hate. Rightly justified it seems, now.
Image
User avatar
Turquoise Dragon
The Scaled One
 
Posts: 2042
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 12:11 am
Location: Looking in your window. Hi.
Local time: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:18 pm
Karma: 8

Re: ATTN: A nub

Postby Ramshi on Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:37 am

Turquoise Dragon wrote:
GUARD!AN wrote:
SpaceJam wrote:why does this guy hate guard? just how much of a fag is he?


A pretty big fag. He threatened to sue me for some reason I can't even recall anymore.


....and I finally understand the hate. Rightly justified it seems, now.

justification?
Image
User avatar
Ramshi
 
Posts: 1604
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:13 am
Location: Sydney, Australia
Local time: Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:18 am
Karma: 4

Re: ATTN: A nub

Postby GUARD!AN on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:05 am

Ramshi wrote:
Turquoise Dragon wrote:
GUARD!AN wrote:
SpaceJam wrote:why does this guy hate guard? just how much of a fag is he?


A pretty big fag. He threatened to sue me for some reason I can't even recall anymore.


....and I finally understand the hate. Rightly justified it seems, now.

justification?


Who on Earth has become so pathetic in life that they want to sue people over casual posts they made on a fan-made forum for a 10 year old game?
GUARD!AN

–noun
1. guarding; protecting: a guardian deity.
2. a violent, tropical, cyclonic storm of the western North Atlantic, having wind
speeds of or in excess of 72 mph (32 m/sec).
3. (in Gnosticism) one of a class of powers or beings conceived as emanating
from the Supreme Being and performing various functions in the operations of
the universe.
4. a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness,
extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.
5. The sensation and muscular spasm caused by an electric current passing
through the body or a body part.
User avatar
GUARD!AN
Soup Eater
 
Topic author
Posts: 3019
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 3:41 pm
Location: San Francisco, CA
Highscores: 4
Local time: Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:18 pm
Karma: -147

Re: ATTN: A nub

Postby piipe on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:10 am

hahahahah
piipe
Beautiful Dude
 
Posts: 1082
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:53 pm
Highscores: 1
Local time: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:18 pm
Karma: 3

Re: ATTN: A nub

Postby Turquoise Dragon on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:41 pm

GUARD!AN wrote:
Ramshi wrote:
Turquoise Dragon wrote:
GUARD!AN wrote:
SpaceJam wrote:why does this guy hate guard? just how much of a fag is he?


A pretty big fag. He threatened to sue me for some reason I can't even recall anymore.


....and I finally understand the hate. Rightly justified it seems, now.

justification?


Who on Earth has become so pathetic in life that they want to sue people over casual posts they made on a fan-made forum for a 10 year old game?


Apparently anub.
Image
User avatar
Turquoise Dragon
The Scaled One
 
Posts: 2042
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 12:11 am
Location: Looking in your window. Hi.
Local time: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:18 pm
Karma: 8

Re: ATTN: A nub

Postby Ramshi on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:25 pm

Turquoise Dragon wrote:
GUARD!AN wrote:
Ramshi wrote:
Turquoise Dragon wrote:
GUARD!AN wrote:
SpaceJam wrote:why does this guy hate guard? just how much of a fag is he?


A pretty big fag. He threatened to sue me for some reason I can't even recall anymore.


....and I finally understand the hate. Rightly justified it seems, now.

justification?


Who on Earth has become so pathetic in life that they want to sue people over casual posts they made on a fan-made forum for a 10 year old game?


Apparently anub.

that's why he is such a nub!
Image
User avatar
Ramshi
 
Posts: 1604
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:13 am
Location: Sydney, Australia
Local time: Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:18 am
Karma: 4

Previous

Return to News and Important Info

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron