@magyk and other fcker

See all the latest news. New visitors start here!
piipe
Beautiful Dude

Re: @magyk and other fcker

Post by piipe »

Magyk wrote:Also, I think Tensor's Rage-taking-the-customs-off-PHImpulse

hahahahahahahahahahah xD

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

waflz wrote:also does anyone still play ToR or am i just way too late to try this game out

If i had to guess, turk is prolly the only one that still plays. I think all you can really do with a free account is level up. Pvp and raiding are for payed players, i am not 100% on that though.

waflz

Post by waflz »

CHEW wrote:
waflz wrote:also does anyone still play ToR or am i just way too late to try this game out

If i had to guess, turk is prolly the only one that still plays. I think all you can really do with a free account is level up. Pvp and raiding are for payed players, i am not 100% on that though.

damn. what do you do these days? im enjoying it, and i subscribed for a month to try it out. not sure if i'll keep playing it or not though. and does ANYONE know the URL to access the @jkasiege.com email?

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

waflz wrote:
CHEW wrote:

damn. what do you do these days? im enjoying it, and i subscribed for a month to try it out. not sure if i'll keep playing it or not though. and does ANYONE know the URL to access the @jkasiege.com email?

I play this and that. Doing some rift at the moment, it's about to go free to play. I also dabble in Star trek online, I like to fly ships. I also play a little tomb raider but it's kinda already dieing.

*edit I am really excited about elder scrolls online though.

waflz

Post by waflz »

i played rift in the pre-launch and was the 2nd to hit level cap on my server.. as a rogue tank. then i found out that rogue tanks had almost no gear that dropped and were completely outclassed by everything else.

eso is (hopefully) going to be fucking amazing and im planning on playing that for sure

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

$20 says ESO turns into Fetch Quest: The Game, like every MMO ever made, including TOR.

BONUS: KILL 30 MERCENARIES.

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

Magyk wrote:$20 says ESO turns into Fetch Quest: The Game, like every MMO ever made, including TOR.

BONUS: KILL 30 MERCENARIES.

I just want the 200 player lag free battle grounds.

*Edit- But in the case of rift, you could always just swap your souls to a new spec.

waflz

Post by waflz »

im a little drunk, but magyk you seem like more of a pretentious self-righteous faggot than you were when i stopped playing this game

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Who let waflz into his parent's liquor cabinet?

Laser
Kopite

Post by Laser »

Magyk wrote:PS: Playing on Impulse Cloud until we get customs back, because Hoth 24/7 (with the occasional Korri) is not fun at all.

We played des the other day
Less QQ more Pew Pew