@magyk and other fcker

See all the latest news. New visitors start here!
Magyk
Graphics Guru

Re: @magyk and other fcker

Post by Magyk »

I played 2s des last week. It was terrible. Not a map built for 2s, really. Would have liked a Nar 2s, perhaps. But someone had to rage and take customs off the server.

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

waflz wrote:im a little drunk, but magyk you seem like more of a pretentious self-righteous faggot than you were when i stopped playing this game

We try not to point that out as much, because he rages, quits, comes back, demands his own forum, wants better servers, wants only the maps he wants to play, I I I ME ME ME.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

waflz wrote:im a little drunk, but CHEW you seem like more of a pretentious self-righteous faggot than you were when i stopped playing this game

Fixed though.

Funny, because if I post this comment Chew comes in all about how I'm "swinging my e-peen" ("Hey kids, look at me, I have a beer and I can call people names on the internet!") or how I'm escalating tensions between members.

Actually, on that note, if I even made a topic about "why'd you ragequit on my pug?!" Chew would post about how I'm all "I, I, I, me, me, me."

Can you imagine if I were running a server (which I'm considering doing if Impulse Cloud goes down and we're left custom-less) and I took all the maps people like to play off it? Chew would pitch a fit about how I'm all about myself, and only me.

Chew @ Double-standard-mode. Chew @ pick-a-fight-and-fail-mode. Typical.

waflz

Post by waflz »

i'm 22, more than old enough to buy my own shit. but i had gotten home from my uncle's 50th birthday party. but really, you're kind of remind me of elkon or that one really bad fucker who was always talking shit even though he was shit. chew is just a real ass dude, who's actually good at videogames, whereas you're.. kind of not. don't post on reviving siege if you're going to bail on a pug because of the map, go make your own clan called 'reviving customs' if thats all you want to play. some of us got tired of customs, especially joke customs like silly because we've played them countless times, they're new to you but old and boring to everyone else.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Chew doesn't play the game at all so I guess by your logic, he should go away.

I never understood the argument of being "actually good at videogames" making you a "real ass dude" or being any kind of an insult at all really. Sorry I don't learn the ins-and-outs of 10 year old video games.

A video game is supposed to be fun, so I'll play the maps that I want to play. Thanks anyway bud.

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

I am the same guy as I have always been. Ur just tarded.

Darth_Wayne
kera and sfail's fiend

Post by Darth_Wayne »

okk soo my girlfriend told me that she only had sex one time with that one guy,,, but when we had sex she was too loose,and when i put it in she tells me she is not fellin anything,its not my fault,, i am an average size guy,,, so can a girl have a loose pusssy without having too much sex (natural loose),,, or that means she had sex too many times... and is there any way she or i can do to fix that problem

schrute
pingmaser

Post by schrute »

Darth_Wayne wrote:okk soo my girlfriend told me that she only had sex one time with that one guy,,, but when we had sex she was too loose,and when i put it in she tells me she is not fellin anything,its not my fault,, i am an average size guy,,, so can a girl have a loose pusssy without having too much sex (natural loose),,, or that means she had sex too many times... and is there any way she or i can do to fix that problem

r u tard darth wayne??? this is not even about what this thread is about :\

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

Custom maps suck.

Axiw

Post by Axiw »

Darth_Wayne wrote:okk soo my girlfriend told me that she only had sex one time with that one guy,,, but when we had sex she was too loose,and when i put it in she tells me she is not fellin anything,its not my fault,, i am an average size guy,,, so can a girl have a loose pusssy without having too much sex (natural loose),,, or that means she had sex too many times... and is there any way she or i can do to fix that problem

I haD sex with my gf lastnight for the first time and she was too tight
I couldn't put it all the way in and she was kinda crying it said it hurted too much eventho she is not a virgin she did it once 3 years ago... What should I do cuz it really suckled ??