I forgot why I stopped visting these boards....

See all the latest news. New visitors start here!
Max Rambone
Ramboner

Re: I forgot why I stopped visting these boards....

Post by Max Rambone »

Max Rambone wrote:Not having a mic for vent is also a weakness, which, as I recall, was your reason for not getting on vent at the time.

**shrug**
Eventus stultorum magister.

Caesar

Post by Caesar »

OMFG Archi, you don't play the game anymore (and even when you did you couldn't freeze a moving walker to save your life) why critique the way other people play it? The ONLY person who has any leeway as far as critiquing is concerned, is Waflz. Waflz has been a really cool dude lately (as previously established). He actually Helps the newer siegers.

This went from a "why I don't visit the boards drama thread" to a "lets talk shit about magyk (as usual) thread." I swear the only reason you come here is to stir shit up. (mainly about mag? why is that)

Dood this charade has gone far enuf. I think these drama threads are worse than the whole fake "Lauren" thing.

/convo

Ramshi

Post by Ramshi »

how the hell is not having a mic a weakness

maybe he didn't have the money to buy one at the time, or he spent it on other things?

are you going to come out and insult low income earners or people with a wide taste for items not computer related?

waflz

Post by waflz »

Magyk wrote:Wafflz may have made a rage topic, but for the most part he's been pretty fun to play with lately and has been teaching a lot of the newer players a lot - at least he plays the game.

rage topic was a joke mostly just saying that i was back

Caesar

Post by Caesar »

I take back what I said, The Lauren thing was at least a god laugh.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

If Archi wants to make a "the reason I stopped reading these boards" thread - maybe he should stop reading them again.

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

waflz wrote:
rage topic was a joke mostly just saying that i was back

No, I realized this, I just wanted to point out that magyk was the first one to come back with "fuck you...blah blah blah. I ragedquitted because I didn't get my way."

Also, I can't believe that Ceasar is now talking trash about my jan skills....pretty confident I could hold him, Magyk AND Ramshi by myself for AT LEAST five minutes before the codes as a jan (provided they didn't spam me with mines in the bunker)....even though I haven't really played in over a year.

And if you think that mag is totally innocent, then you are more stupid than I thought. Especially after I what I've posted in the last few posts....that's OK, I realize that dipshits stick together...because....a $5 mic is really hard to afford for someone who owns a computer.

Seems like the same thing TRK used to do, but I was able to make friends with him....again.

BTW, you guys all realize you played right into my hands, don't you?

It's all bout cliques and the high-school level of intelligence that comes with them.....I make intelligent posts(except for the first one in this thread) and you all trounce on me even though I proved that magyk was a liar....using nothing but his own words.

IF you guys want to make me the bad guy, then I'm gonna play the role.....Just try to be more intelligent, please.

~archi

Caesar

Post by Caesar »

lol five min, like I said can't freeze a moving walker. I held fool? I think for 7 min as jan before codes, and I don't generally jan. gf

Caesar

Post by Caesar »

Archi - You've been playing this game for years and you still can't freeze a moving walker. I don't know what's so hard about "shoot in front of its feet." But hey, don't worry.

gg

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

Congrats for being a pro in a game that all the real pros have left.

You left out who you quoted.

I'm really happy that you've forgotten about the hour or two I spent trying to help you put a map into base....but I was pretty sure after that couple hours that you were someone that was just trying to seem so terribad that no one would question that you were actually just someone trolling.

Magyk wrote:There is a strong irony in Ceasar calling out somebody for not being who they claim, amirite?

OMG, thanks, mag.

~archi