I forgot why I stopped visting these boards....

See all the latest news. New visitors start here!
aradorasxeon

Re: I forgot why I stopped visting these boards....

Post by aradorasxeon »

I always play with music in JKA, we usually have like 3s and it is a TPS game, you can see when they coming for you (okay not from the back, but well it's rarely).
However I don't listen to music in FPS games.

I see everyone is shocked about Ramshi, like he haven't said it like 1000 times already :D

2014.05.05. Thanks for al the fun!

"Nah, I go."

Ramshi

Post by Ramshi »

Yeah ikr, how many times have I said I don't play with sound? Must be scores...

Reason is I don't want my parents to know I'm playing games, cause I ain't supposed to.

And I don't wear a headset because I never have when I do work, and if I did I wouldn't hear them coming.

I play Combat Arms without sound and get 3.0+ kdrs, better than most people who do have sound.

Silver Absolution

Post by Silver Absolution »

Reason is I don't want my parents to know I'm playing games, cause I ain't supposed to.

Dafuq with your parents????
~Silver Blur

Caesar

Post by Caesar »

Ramshi, let me talk to your parents I will...straighten their perspective. Also, what the hell, do they hate the world?

Turquoise Dragon
The Scaled One

Post by Turquoise Dragon »

Silver Absolution wrote:

Dafuq with your parents????

Technophobes?

AmericanFool

Post by AmericanFool »

I'll usually listen to the soothing viibes of "This American Life", or else Jian Ghomeshi - for you Canadian siegers. Nothing takes the stress out of JKA better than AM radio.

@Ramshi, I'm also curious as to why you aren't allowed to play (Or are you just limited?), because I can remember a day when I was expected not to play or participate in - online only - video games.

-This is presumptive of your situation, but I'm willing to bet that most of their issues with you playing vg's are warranted, just as there are likely reasons you should be allowed to play, best advice (And again, totally presumtious) advice I can give is to try and discuss it.

Ramshi

Post by Ramshi »

Asian parents, whaddya expect?

I'm supposed to be doing work/studying.

Besides you think I haven't already had a talk like 5 years ago?

Besides, 99% of the kids who are supposed to be studying don't. It's just how we work. Sure we will in the end, but gaming occurs at some point. And since I'm reaching my senior years, parents expect me to not game at all.

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

OK, I drink a bit and post on this site...probably not the best idea, but whatever.....I've decided that I'm either gonna hope you people can, at least be open-minded,...or just let you troll me really hard. (Nothing really new to me 'cause I'm used to the internetwebs by now.)

Even Magyk had to throw this in....

Magyk wrote:this seems like kind of a dick thread to make, jussayin.]

Shocker.

Laser wrote:You won't visit the forums because someone doesn't like guns on the street?

No, I was offended by this comment....

Laser wrote:Fuck people who carry guns on the street

and, by your own admission...

Laser wrote:I did want someone to rise to my completely non-constructive point so I could see what they had to say.

...you were trolling.(vmature) I was actually referring to the fact that I think that most of you like to fuck with me for whatever reason. (i.e.- I wish that more intelligent people(Like Guard) were here more often.)

I apologize to the people that I actually respect for this thread...(Guard).

Also, thanks, wafflz for seeing beyond the normal idiots on the web and hitting me up with a little 'spect. <3

Anyway, see the following thread and READ/VIEW what I post if you actually want to have a REAL debate...

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2419

And sorry, Mag and Ramshi, but I DO live in a free country and this is the internetwebs, after all, so I can say you are not too bright because you don't listen to game sounds or refuse to get on vent because you're too weak to face dudes that will tell you that you are terribad.

Have fun all you want with.... the tad bit of commitment to something you supposedly are passionate about.

<3

~archi
Eventus stultorum magister.

Ramshi

Post by Ramshi »

Well, i did give reasons why i dont play with sound.

I tried guys, I really did, but this guy just seems not to care.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Max Rambone wrote:OK, I drink a bit and post on this site...probably not the best idea, but whatever.....I've decided that I'm either gonna hope you people can, at least be open-minded,...or just let you troll me really hard. (Nothing really new to me 'cause I'm used to the internetwebs by now.)

Even Magyk had to throw this in....

Magyk wrote:this seems like kind of a dick thread to make, jussayin.]

Shocker.

Laser wrote:You won't visit the forums because someone doesn't like guns on the street?

No, I was offended by this comment....

Laser wrote:Fuck people who carry guns on the street

and, by your own admission...

Laser wrote:I did want someone to rise to my completely non-constructive point so I could see what they had to say.

...you were trolling.(vmature) I was actually referring to the fact that I think that most of you like to fuck with me for whatever reason. (i.e.- I wish that more intelligent people(Like Guard) were here more often.)

I apologize to the people that I actually respect for this thread...(Guard).

Also, thanks, wafflz for seeing beyond the normal idiots on the web and hitting me up with a little 'spect. <3

Anyway, see the following thread and READ/VIEW what I post if you actually want to have a REAL debate...

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2419

And sorry, Mag and Ramshi, but I DO live in a free country and this is the internetwebs, after all, so I can say you are not too bright because you don't listen to game sounds or refuse to get on vent because you're too weak to face dudes that will tell you that you are terribad.

Have fun all you want with.... the tad bit of commitment to something you supposedly are passionate about.

<3

~archi

Magyk wrote:this seems like kind of a dick post to make, jussayin.

ps: I always go on vent when invited, so I'm not sure what you're talking about. Calling me and a little Asian kid (no offense, Ram) "weak" over the internet? Class act, Archibald.

| +
apparently archi is the only person who is allowed to make jackassy posts.