I forgot why I stopped visting these boards....

See all the latest news. New visitors start here!
waflz

Re: I forgot why I stopped visting these boards....

Post by waflz »

CHEW wrote:
Caesar wrote:I play while listening to music. I can still lando, demo, reborn boss, chewie fine without sound. In fact people think I aimbot, lol? Watch waflz who is a 5x better lando and then tell me I wh. Only time I actually listen to sound is if we are playing 4s+. I can still hit shit with head movements and foot steps.

Also its a FREE, say it with me Archi, FREE country. Therefore people can carry guns on streets, provided they have a CCW. Whoopdy fucking doo, Ramshi doesn't play with sound?

This thread really rubbed me the wrong way. Seemed like another one of those Archi drama-threads. TBH IMO

If you played Tomb Raider against me, and listened to music, I would kill you every time you got near me. (Before you even knew I was there.) You have to listen to the game to notice small things.

lol.

1st thing

cesar, one of the reasons i'm a better lando than you is the fact that i'm objective driven(yes, trying to win the game) and I play with sound. invest in a decent headset, turn jumpsounds and game sounds up and game music/other music off, and i promise you'll play twice as well, if not more. i also havent had the chance to spec you while you play lando but I'm sure there are a few other points I could give as well

foot steps.

you don't hear footsteps if you're playing with sound. and if you're relying solely on head movements (restricting you to 3rd person) you're missing out. I play 3/4 of pugs in 1st person, only switching out to check corners or ambush people.

you can't hear dets priming, weapons switching, rockets firing, people rolling, people jumping, force powers, disruptors charging, you can't hear shit if you aren't listening. and everything gives you a good idea of where at least 1 player on the other team is.

CHEW wrote:If you played Tomb Raider against me, and listened to music, I would kill you every time you got near me. (Before you even knew I was there.) You have to listen to the game to notice small things.

lol take any fps that you've played for a month and anyone will get stomped.

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

Magyk wrote:ps: I always go on vent when invited, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

This is....WAS, at least, a totally false statement. When I was still playing and on vent, you would REFUSE to get in vent. Anyone who pugged and was on vent knows this to have been a FACT.

Magyk wrote:Calling me and a little Asian kid (no offense, Ram) "weak" over the internet? Class act, Archibald.
apparently archi is the only person who is allowed to make jackassy posts.

Actually, I was only calling you weak...but I suppose it applies to ramshi, too.

weak·ness
n.
1. The condition or quality of being weak.
2. A personal defect or failing.

In my opinion, playing without sound and/or not being on vent are HUGE weaknesses....Not having a mic for vent is also a weakness, which, as I recall, was your reason for not getting on vent at the time. Some weaknesses can't be helped...some can.

| +
apparently archi is the only person who is NOT allowed to have freedom of speech on JKASiege.com.

~archi

p.s. - I like how you spew this freedom talk until I have something to say.

p.p.s. - I dunno why you like to TURKEY(no offense, trkmaster) me when I have an opinion about something.

p.p.p.s. - Yeah, I know that I'm brutally honest and outspoken sometimes...all I can say is deal with it.

p.p.p.p.s. -
Ramshi wrote:Well, i did give reasons why i dont play with sound.

I tried guys, I really did, but this guy just seems not to care.

I saw your reasons and I respect them and I DO care about NOT having you on my team if I ever do play again for those reasons. Excuse my bluntness...jackassery or whatever you wanna call it, but "that's the way the ball bounces, G."

p.p.p.p.p.s. - I think it's cute you guys seem to be having some private discussion about me somewhere.

p.p.p.p.p.p.s. - I've said my peace on this subject and don't feel the need to discuss it anymore.
Eventus stultorum magister.

Sakke

Post by Sakke »

Chill guys. Just because you have different levels of ambitions with the videogame doesn't mean you have to convince everyone else that they are bad. Informing them of what they are missing out of is fair enough (as I just read wafflz argue about).
When you pick someone before a pug, you know who is how good and who you want to pick. It doesn't really doesn't matter to anyone else if there's an unused potential.

For your information, I never listen to music but only the game sounds, for beforementioned reasons.
Bob: The Danes aren't a major world power, don't particularly hate us to the extent of suicide bombers, and provide no major benefit; therefore we don't pay them much attention.
Kerafym: Did Yoda just try to make fun of my grammar?
wat?

Silver Absolution

Post by Silver Absolution »

This is getting really bad.
And I can't recall archi being so.... honest (Yup, literally) before.
For the sake of everyone, all should respect others' ways of playing and have some more fun. And lock this topic, just to make sure no one ends up telling sth regretable...

Just sayin'.... :|
~Silver Blur

Turquoise Dragon
The Scaled One

Post by Turquoise Dragon »

Quite honestly, this all I could think of while reading this thread. Just give it a headset and computer mouse.

drama.jpg

Ramshi

Post by Ramshi »

if this game is still alive in a a little over 2 years time, i'll play with sound

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

I dont recall ever "REFUSING" to be on v ent, and I doubt anyone can recall and instance where this was true. I was always vent when invited, and I even remember being on vent to play TOR with you more often than not, archi.

anyone notice how we were all getting along until a certain someone came back and started making unnecessary posts pertaining to a game they dont even play anymore?

waflz

Post by waflz »

Magyk wrote:I dont recall ever "REFUSING" to be on v ent, and I doubt anyone can recall and instance where this was true. I was always vent when invited, and I even remember being on vent to play TOR with you more often than not, archi.

anyone notice how we were all getting along until a certain someone came back and started making unnecessary posts pertaining to a game they dont even play anymore?

i punch bitches in their fake titties

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

Magyk wrote:I dont recall ever "REFUSING" to be on v ent, and I doubt anyone can recall and instance where this was true. I was always vent when invited, and I even remember being on vent to play TOR with you more often than not, archi.

viewtopic.php?p=28983#p28983

Turky wrote:Magyk is a prime example of this scenario... and he said he wouldn't get vent until he gets a mic.

Magyk wrote:Typical Turkey being oblivious to the fact that morons like him are the reason I won't get vent without a mic.

Duo wrote:I don't know why Magyk thinks he is so innocent that he can "defend himself" from criticism in vent in the first place. Like the other day when he was blocking me in so I was stuck in between crates for several seconds and couldn't get out and was promptly detted in the head because I couldn't move.[...] If you fuck up, you deserve the criticism you get. It makes you better. If you just want to play in happy happy fun land, play on Tempest.

Magyk wrote:anyone notice how we were all getting along until a certain someone came back and started making unnecessary posts pertaining to a game they dont even play anymore?

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3498

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3573

**shrug**
Eventus stultorum magister.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Have I ever not been in ventrillo since I got a mic? Why would I willingly go onto vent and subject myself to the abuse of trk, duo, and the like when they're @siege_rage mode without the ability to respond? Regardless, that's not "REFUSING" to download, that's saying I'll get on vent once I get a mic - which I did, and as I said before, I haven't missed a single invitation to vent since then.

Wafflz may have made a rage topic, but for the most part he's been pretty fun to play with lately and has been teaching a lot of the newer players a lot - at least he plays the game.

Tensor is an idiot, and you have to expect him to do stupid things. Even if you don't, why is it any of your concern who I ban from the game server - of a game that, again, you do not play -that Kane and I pay for? Its not like we asked Ceasar to make a topic calling him out on it.