ATTN: Active puggers

See all the latest news. New visitors start here!
aradorasxeon

ATTN: Active puggers

Post by aradorasxeon »

From September the first I most likely won't be able to PUG with you guys until summer. I might be available on weekends, but on weekdays I won't be online on xfire at all and I don't intend to install JKA to my laptop (so I won't be tempted), nor Radiant. Though, I may visit this site, so if you want to contact me write me a PM.

@Caesar: I wanted to be there when we pugtest your map, but well... Continue the awesome work, don't listen to guys who says you are stupid, because you are not.

@Tomaodx: Make awesome maps by the time I come back.

@Lord: Fuck you! (I don't even know if you are following forums) Try to hold the game alive, and tell Tlams to go fuck himself and his cfg.

@Blackout: Finish your map! It is very playable and I like it. Though at first glance I thought it wasn't that good, but I was mistaken.

@Laser: I love you too =) Don't forget to play the game sometimes, and watch over for your little brother drinking problems :P oh and before I forget: FUS - RO - DAH!

@Magyk: You are missed in pugs, haven't seen you in games for long time, but I guess you spend lots of time with your "lady friend". Anyway keep up the awesome work with server providing and go back playing the game.

@Guardian: Also I haven't seen you in a long time in game, but that describes you the most. Keep up the awesome work with the servers. Thought when I come back I will need admin password, rcon to impulse, and working filezilla client datas.

@Mike: Finish your maps. Really you "have been working" on them for like "more than a year".

@Ramshi: My Indian friend :P you should pug sometime, you are more rare on sight than Guard, which all we know is almost impossible.

@Wafflz: I don't really know you for me you had just appeared out of nowhere, then you went back there. You seem like a cool dude, so please play the game more.

@Archi: You should play the game more, you are pretty much the only one who I could speak to on vent. Well you pay for it so you yews it - logical. Also keep up the good work with vent server.

@J3rk: I don't know if you still visit the forums, but I count myself into those lucky people who have seen you lately in game and pugged with you. Very please come back. We need you and your awesome mapping skills. Also thanks for helping me to that many things in radiant.

@Fool: Don't forget to play the game, you said p_D was awesome in my eyes that's big, even if you have lost 90% of the matches on that map and say such a thing. It means a lot to me. So continue to be awesome ;)

I hope I didn't forget anybody important to me.

Conclusion:
Stay alive until I come back (this doesn't mean you can die after that).
Hold onto playing the game.

2013. 08. 30. (21:29)

- Xeon -

Commander Xeon left deck.

2014.05.05. Thanks for al the fun!

"Nah, I go."

aradorasxeon

Re: ATTN: Active puggers

Post by aradorasxeon »

Yes I forgot about someone.

@Colones: Thanks for inviting me to pug games. Without you I'd probably have never done any mapping, have uninstalled the game totally long ago etc etc. So thank you and don't forget to be on Xfire so other can invite you to pugs :)

"Nah, I go."

Sakke

Post by Sakke »

I'm sorry to see you go inactive. You've been a very active, and that is exactly what this game needs. I don't hope you think I've been whining too much about landos on p_D. I truly think it's a good map, even though 50 HP landos would improve it massively. There's a reason p_D pugs caught on quickly. ;)

Study hard.
Bob: The Danes aren't a major world power, don't particularly hate us to the extent of suicide bombers, and provide no major benefit; therefore we don't pay them much attention.
Kerafym: Did Yoda just try to make fun of my grammar?
wat?

aradorasxeon

Post by aradorasxeon »

Sakke wrote:I'm sorry to see you go inactive. You've been a very active, and that is exactly what this game needs. I don't hope you think I've been whining too much about landos on p_D. I truly think it's a good map, even though 50 HP landos would improve it massively. There's a reason p_D pugs caught on quickly. ;)

Study hard.

Thank you Sakke, take care!

About p_D, I don't really meant you :D I meant people in common, mainly older siegers, but I am happy p_D is one of the most played customs.

@Sakke: Take care buddy, play lot of desert defensive sniper (50 hp :P). And don't forget to snipe on p_D ;)

"Nah, I go."

Turquoise Dragon
The Scaled One

Post by Turquoise Dragon »

@Xeon: I've been working on them.

And good luck at school, duder.

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

Thank god.

Caesar

Post by Caesar »

So sorry I didn't check the forums with my phone. I hope I don't miss you. Because school is back I am usually gone most Friday and Saturday nights. Usually go out with friends, like tonight. will miss you a LOT. So many good memories :cry: I will finish my map very soon. PLEASE come back over Christmas break and maybe over weekends. I will have a mike by Christmas so you can here my beautiful voice.

Good Luck dude you will be fine. Your a really cool guy, and if you study hard you will go far in life. My best wishes to you, you computer genius

Don't mess up the formulas for AMA and IMA for a screw like I always do :D

~C (I'm pretty sure you gave me the nickname C, can't remember tho)

waflz

Post by waflz »

i dont really get on xfire much if im on im either playing haven and hearth or league of legends (iamsubzero @ NA) so if you want me to pug thats probably ur best bet

Ramshi

Post by Ramshi »

aradorasxeon wrote:
@Ramshi: My Indian friend :P you should pug sometime, you are more rare on sight than Guard, which all we know is almost impossible.

Hey fuck you too.

Jks jks, come back soon, you'll be missed :cry:

aradorasxeon

Post by aradorasxeon »

Yes C I gave that to you :P

"Nah, I go."