ATTN: Lugormod jerks

See all the latest news. New visitors start here!
Blackout

Re: ATTN: Lugormod faggots

Post by Blackout »

Caesar

Post by Caesar »

I don't know who that guys was, but his post was way too long for me to read. I don't like faggots. Trump 2k16.

schrute
pingmaser

Post by schrute »

Jakub_Pogorzelski14 wrote:
ATTN: Lugormod faggots

random faggotry

how did you have time to type all that out in between having sex with so many men, no flame

Jakub_Pogorzelski14

Post by Jakub_Pogorzelski14 »

Rats are invading our forum. I think now is the time to exterminate them.

Sith is salty because he spent his entire life on a dead low skill ceiling gametype xD Can you even do pink pads, you waste of life? You are horrible at jka, and I can 10-0 you on every gametype. Doesn't matter. Fullforce, base, strafing. Your pick. Or perhaps it is the time for you to exterminate yourself you fusty Eastern Poland skinny virgin xD.

alpha

Post by alpha »

I am a natural born genius with an IQ so high that my testers couldn't even begin to fathom it. Whenever I show even a glimpse of my intelligence I shift things around me in directions no one (except me of course) even knew they could be shifted in. I am a master and commander. I am a gentleman and a scholar. I excel at everything without even trying and when I try I do things that no one on this planet is even capable of understanding in the slightest. It would take me less than a week to become the ruler of this world if I ever deemed it worthy to be ruled by me. I am the universe's greatest gift to humanity, my wisdom is infinite, my might is unmatchable, my skills surpass everything ever seen before. I am like a god to you.

EDIT: no flame

Jakub_Pogorzelski14

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining at first. Hell, it was actually funny. But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day was born, I was destined for success. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, l was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this thread. And now, where am l? In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17. Get this through your head: I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another comment, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the warld and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me. Know your place. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

alpha

Post by alpha »

Excuse me, but just who in the fuck do you think you are? YOU, bossing ME around? Suck a trillion dicks. I don't have to do a single motherfucking thing you tell me. You think your hot shit mouthing off to me but I bet if we were face to face you'd change colors quicker than the fucking Aroara Boaryalice. Just try opening your fat mouth in front of me again, I FUCKING dare you. I can bench press 700 pounds, I drive a top of the line Lamborghini and I get more pussy than Walt Chamberlane. You on the other hand watch moeshit, sleep with a waifu pillow and have a gut so huge it makes Homer Sampson look malnourished by comparison. I just know your going to reply to this with "LOL U MAD". The second you post that outdated cumback I will track your IP, find out where you live and tear you a new arsehole. Fuck. You.

EDIT: No Flame

Jakub_Pogorzelski14

Don't fucking talk to me like you know me. For fuck's sake, who the fuck do you think you are?
If you had ANY idea the shit I've been through and how thick my skin actually is, you would eat your words even if it meant eating the smartphone you typed them on.
I have been chewed up and spat out. I have seen shit that would make you piss your pants. I have done things that you only see in your worst nightmares. I have been left to die; thrown to the wolves and forgotten about, rationalized by applying statistics due to the circumstances of my upbringing.
Guess what, motherfucker? I'M STILL HERE.
Not only am I still here, I'm thriving. I have been successful despite the odds and everyone saying, "he'll never make it." Outwardly, I'm the manliest man most people will ever know. I can do anything, build anything, fix anything, SURVIVE ANYTHING.

Sith
Lime green

Post by Sith »

Sith wrote:
Last edited by Sith on Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jakub_Pogorzelski14

no one wants to know how big your starwars penis is.

As a matter of fact, upsgaming is a competitive defrag clan, known in many games, all of them but JKA and JK2 being unrelated to "Star Wars". If focusing on passive roleplaying you do in your little "Movie Battles 2" offspring with equally ridiculous mechanics (tolerating zoom scripts, no strafing, broken sabering) is not showing off one's starwars penis, then I don't know what is. Not to mention your "lime green" (how otherworldly AUTISTIC can you be) Sith name... If there's a roleplayer among us, then it's clearly you.

would you like to get raped?

I don't fancy being raped, although due to your sexual frustration this thing must've popped in your head ! 40 kg virgin !

Oh Bob, I forgot you are not allowed to play on our server because you're on probation, banned, blacklisted and totally downgraded.

You are a litteral contradiction. You challenge me to a 1 v 1 on your memeful little gametype no one ever took seriously (both sabering and fullforce had ESL ladders, not to mention defrag/strafing which is arguably the most competitive mode out of all existing games), but later you mention all my IP ranges and hostnames have been blacklisted? To be honest with you - I never asked to be this powerful, and I understand why you fear to face me on every possible gametype.

Says the guy who sits 24/7 on spectator and spectating russian noobs. I guess you have no idea what women's body are like. Maybe just only from whore tubes. I hope you are not doing it while you spec those nubs. Bob it's disgusting.

Hm, you are getting onto the slippery ad hominem territory again xD. You discredit what I said, implying I'm a virgin - I do not like bragging about such trivial things, although I've just come back from a date with my beautiful girlfriend, and reading scribbles of a sexually frustrated chemistry student is all I needed to make this day complete.

Is Eve your girlfriend? I do not approve of bestiality and I find it disgusting, but who am I to tell you what's wrong and what's right?

you don't mess with the new world order. And the new world order is this, and it's really very simple,

Is the "new world order" your 6 players community consisting of ex-ctfers and one sith lord? xD. Or is it your cat and you? Either way, the worlds will tremble and stars will shudder.

Give my respects to pete and serbip1. You can tell them they are such a bunch of dicks. ---> Damn, this quote should be added to the siege dictionary.

Wow. So you're the master of comedy all of the sudden? Did you attend the "funny internet post" academy? I get that you're trying to work on your (frankly laughable) karma score, but there's better ways to go about this. PM me if you need a mentor, I won't mind adding you to the dozens I'm already preparing for greatness. I didn't downvote you because of your meager karma. next time, I won't be so merciful.

HAHA!!! You siege losers, now you realize that ups is the one that dominates the jka and you all made a BIG mistake by turning your backs away from them. OH and I'm Soooo sorry if I hurt any siege fanboy's feelings, I'm just trying to speak the truth... the truth that HURTS!!