Good Bye

See all the latest news. New visitors start here!
GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Re: Good Bye

Post by GUARD!AN »

tens0r wrote:I never quit out of rage because I rape too much to get angry!
Yes, I hear rape is a really good stress reliever. For both the victim and the aggressor. Dr. Phil highly recommends it.
GUARD!AN

–noun
1. guarding; protecting: a guardian deity.
2. a violent, tropical, cyclonic storm of the western North Atlantic, having wind
speeds of or in excess of 72 mph (32 m/sec).
3. (in Gnosticism) one of a class of powers or beings conceived as emanating
from the Supreme Being and performing various functions in the operations of
the universe.
4. a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness,
extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.
5. The sensation and muscular spasm caused by an electric current passing
through the body or a body part.

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

GUARD!AN wrote:
tens0r wrote:I never quit out of rage because I rape too much to get angry!
Yes, I hear rape is a really good stress reliever. For both the victim and the aggressor. Dr. Phil highly recommends it.
Oprah rapes Dr. Phil on a daily basis.

jaw4

Post by jaw4 »

guys got 2 leave u all, u guys r dicks n u all suck at siege

GOODBYE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sith
Lime green

Post by Sith »

Bye
Last edited by Sith on Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

dadeus

Post by dadeus »

dadeus wrote:This morning I am dealing with an abuse case, a pregnancy case, two fights and a fire drill. So to ease my mind I come to the forums and read Guard's trashing of me. Then it hit me.. what a waste of time.

So I am leaving.... On my way out I say thank you to the ones who trusted me, respected me and helped this old man have fun.

I especially would ike to thank duo, wafflz and kra for keeping things stirred up which always made me laugh.

Finally to Guard, I was always real to you. I made mistakes I told you. You made mistakes I told you. You go back to the post..you didn't suggest anything, you changed the rules I proposed and took over. There was no "what do you think?" It was here is what we are doing. Then when I called you on it you tried to include me but it was too late.

You are real good at pointing out other peoples pride and ego maybe it is time to look in the mirror. Yes I have to much pride and ego, but at least I admit my shortcomings. I have appreciated your friendship and trust and have swallowed my pride when I felt you didn't trust me. But in truth, I don't have time for this anymore.

So the little boy I am is taking his ball and going home.

Thanks agin everyone

Willie

and yes wafflz I will gtfo :mrgreen:
If one reads this post he or she could come to the conclusion I was rage quitting. And if one did this he or she or in some cases both might call me a drama queen... Or they may come to the conclusion that real life has taken me away and that Guards flame of me was a push to reality.... The reality is I am working 80 to 90 hours a week and if my kids gonna have a dad and my wife a husband now is a good time to leave the game....

on the other hand I still check in....

Kerafym
jkb's bro & svail's fiend

Post by Kerafym »

dadeus wrote:This morning I am dealing with an abuse case, a pregnancy case, two fights and a fire drill. So to ease my mind I come to the forums and read Guard's trashing of me. Then it hit me.. what
Yo, Dadeus, I'm really happy for you, I'mma let you finish but Killz had one of the best siege ragequits of all time. One of the best siege ragequits of all time!
Hi. I'm angry on the internet.

GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Post by GUARD!AN »

dadeus wrote:Or they may come to the conclusion that real life has taken me away and that Guards flame of me was a push to reality....
Dadeus, what I said to you hardly counts as a flame. You should know this having been in the siege community for so long. I tend to take the highroad a lot, so I'm not very good at being tactful when it comes to speaking my mind directly, especially when I felt pushed to do so. I'm sorry you were so offended by my outburst, but I still meant what I said, and if you are just going to write it off as a flame and an attempt to outcast you, then in all seriousness, come back when you are ready to be mature about it.
GUARD!AN

–noun
1. guarding; protecting: a guardian deity.
2. a violent, tropical, cyclonic storm of the western North Atlantic, having wind
speeds of or in excess of 72 mph (32 m/sec).
3. (in Gnosticism) one of a class of powers or beings conceived as emanating
from the Supreme Being and performing various functions in the operations of
the universe.
4. a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness,
extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.
5. The sensation and muscular spasm caused by an electric current passing
through the body or a body part.

dadeus

Post by dadeus »

GUARD!AN wrote:
dadeus wrote:Or they may come to the conclusion that real life has taken me away and that Guards flame of me was a push to reality....
Dadeus, what I said to you hardly counts as a flame. You should know this having been in the siege community for so long. I tend to take the highroad a lot, so I'm not very good at being tactful when it comes to speaking my mind directly, especially when I felt pushed to do so. I'm sorry you were so offended by my outburst, but I still meant what I said, and if you are just going to write it off as a flame and an attempt to outcast you, then in all seriousness, come back when you are ready to be mature about it.

Dude... first you and I must not have the same def. of flaming. Cause when you name a thread after a guy or two and then proceed to to "Correct them" In strong words, I'd call that a flame.

Two my point in the last post was that I needed to focus on real life and when you posted your"highroad outburst" it was a wake up call that I had higher prioties than spending so much time reading and posting on these forums as well as playing the game and putting up with the crap that has been taking place in the game(laming crap talking ect)

Third again with a comment about maturity..... read this whole thread from the drama queen comments to your comments about taking the high road and tell me who has the right to call anyone immature.... In fact calling anyone a name is a sign of immaturity even if the name is immature. And no this isn't "I know you are but what am I'" this is why I said I decided to leave. Because at the end of the day how much time did I waste writing about something that has little meaning.

You got offended by my comments on the tourney, you told me about it, and I decided I didn't have time to worry about such nonsense..so you called me immature..ok so i am... feel better...lol

BTW Tensor calls it old man humor...but if you weren't being so defensive in the way you read my posts you might figure out most of it is meant to be humorous...

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

To sum it all up Dadeus is just 1 big pussy. Can't take a few words thrown your way so you bitch and moan about them for weeks on end.

Just STFU and leave already.
I'm tired of reading a drama queen constantly bitch about stupid little shit. No one gives a fuck if you leave so might as well just go and stop posting here. If it takes someone throwing a few words at you to realize you have more 'important' things to do with your life then you must have some life!

Bottom line is that everyone thinks your a fuckin joke. Open your eyes and realize it.

And NEVER come at Guard because I will always get involved if you do.

dadeus

Post by dadeus »

tens0r wrote:To sum it all up Dadeus is just 1 big pussy. Can't take a few words thrown your way so you bitch and moan about them for weeks on end.

Just STFU and leave already.
I'm tired of reading a drama queen constantly bitch about stupid little shit. No one gives a fuck if you leave so might as well just go and stop posting here. If it takes someone throwing a few words at you to realize you have more 'important' things to do with your life then you must have some life!

Bottom line is that everyone thinks your a fuckin joke. Open your eyes and realize it.

And NEVER come at Guard because I will always get involved if you do.
First of all you can't yews the phrase "Everyone" Even the posts in this thread proves your wrong..

Secondly can't say weeks on end cause I haven't even posted about this very often..
Can't say no one because that means you represent everyone's opinion and we know that's not true,

Can't call me a pussy cause 1) Have fathered children 2) I fight back and 3) TENSOR,"I am your Father!!!

Finally, I am sorry that the bus boy/waiter who smokes too much pot has too few of brain cells left to realise this... But Guard is a big boy and doesn't need you to stand up for him.. Again, you have failed to see the humor in my posts.

Congrats... you are good at a video game and talking trash about others...You intimidate others whooo hooo... And throw in a fuck or too and a few names and maybe they will all run away to mom.... and when your done Mr. Tensor what have you gained.... one less gamer...

And BTW just curious..my experience is that most people call others names that they themselves have been called..so how many times have you been called a Drama Queen... my guess when they wouldn't let you join TD that was the reason they gave.."Tensor over reacts to things and is a Drama Queen...""

Now you trashed me and I trashed you and the good news is lots of people got to laugh about it.... We should charge admission.....

Here is what you don't get, I care about what Guard says and that is why I reacted....I couldn't care less about what you say. You talk crap about a lot of people so I amall used to it.

til next time....
Last edited by dadeus on Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.