Good Bye

See all the latest news. New visitors start here!
dadeus

Re: Good Bye

Post by dadeus »

tens0r wrote:CLAN CAKE IS BETTER THAN COF ANYWAYS

And sorry Dadeus that I'm not some weightwatchers expert but I'm pretty sure its more of a diet thing. You can only eat a certain amount of points every day or some shit. I wouldn't know because I prefer just going to the gym to stay in shape...

The best thing you have to say is 'Tensor your making yourself look funny.' Please think of something good to say or have a good comeback. Your a disgrace to all of siege, learn to flame.

AND KERA I SAID I WAS ONE OF THE FIRST MEMBERS! So bam I was number 4! ASK JAKAB!
Learn to flame???? Dude like you know how?? All you do is make stuff up and yews fuck..Half the time the stuff you say is unfactual.... So let me try...

@Tensor Yeah like you fucking cunt you fucking talk shit all the time and yet what fucking actions do you take..you fucking rage quit all the time... Your such a pussy picking on an old man but got nothing to say when Kera puts you in your place... You the biggest pussy of them all no one likes you and they only act like they are your friend, you think your a bigtime gamer but everyone knows your just a crying bitch.. all you do is bitch and moan no one respects you everyone wishes you would just shut the fuck up and leave...

How'd I do.

On a more serious note WW is not only counting points for eating but for excercise as well. And I am not pretty sure I worked the program and lost weight. So again Tensor doesn't know wtf he is talking about... that's like what 10 times in this thread alone you were wrong.....

Okay back to work..but thanks for the laugh of the day

Darth_Wayne
kera and sfail's fiend

Post by Darth_Wayne »

dadeus wrote:This morning I am dealing with an abuse case, a pregnancy case, two fights and a fire drill. So to ease my mind I come to the forums and read Guard's trashing of me. Then it hit me.. what a waste of time.

So I am leaving.... On my way out I say thank you to the ones who trusted me, respected me and helped this old man have fun.

I especially would ike to thank duo, wafflz and kra for keeping things stirred up which always made me laugh.

Finally to Guard, I was always real to you. I made mistakes I told you. You made mistakes I told you. You go back to the post..you didn't suggest anything, you changed the rules I proposed and took over. There was no "what do you think?" It was here is what we are doing. Then when I called you on it you tried to include me but it was too late.

You are real good at pointing out other peoples pride and ego maybe it is time to look in the mirror. Yes I have to much pride and ego, but at least I admit my shortcomings. I have appreciated your friendship and trust and have swallowed my pride when I felt you didn't trust me. But in truth, I don't have time for this anymore.

So the little boy I am is taking his ball and going home.

Thanks agin everyone

Willie

and yes wafflz I will gtfo :mrgreen:
dadeus wrote:sheesh lighten up francis....

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

Oh snap the old man grew angry!

I can tell the source of your flaming came from rage. Good job!

Kera has no idea what he's talking about. I am in CoF, jakab and jawa both know that. Heres proof if you really want it.
[13:31] jaw4 :z: kera is a confused child
[13:31] jaw4 :z: he obviously cannot fathom your bonds of friendship
(Thats jkb btw)

Ok now to pick apart your post.

I talk shit all the time but yet what actions do I do? Hmm what actions can I do besides talk shit back? Please tell me what actions I should do over the internet. If you want to play the game I can take actions there and would have NO problem doing that but aside from that I can only talk shit.

I ragequit all the time? Is that really Dadeus talking about ragequitting? Shall we go to the source of this post? When do I ragequit? I leave at green crystal at 3am and 4 am in the morning but thats about it. Not much people can do that make me ragequit. They can spam all they want and I stay in game. I just return the favor to them :)

I'm a pussy for picking on an old man? Lemme start by respect your elders is getting thrown out the door on this one because it doesn't matter who you are or what age if you wanna start shit you better be ready to get some shit thrown right back at you.

I say nothing when Kera puts me in my place? Kera is confused. How often does he siege? He mostly rages and he is a good friend of mine so I'm not gonna get on his case as much as I will with you.

I'm the biggest pussy of them all apparently. Is that the dramaqueen/crybaby talking shit over there? Don't ragequit because a good 'friend' says a few things towards you and you cry and leave. Do I have to remind you how many times people say something to you and you go crying off like a bitch?

No one likes me and they only act like they're my friend. Pretty sure more people here like me than they like you. And if they don't I really could care less. I still have a good time with all the people that do that me. Then again maybe they are just 'acting like they are my friends'. Guess all these people should stop talking to me on xfire/vent and stop inviting me to pugs then because they all hate me. Hell trk even likes me in our love/hate relationship because he always unblocks me off xfire :) THANKS TRK!

I think I'm a bigtime gamer but I'm a crying bitch and all I do is bitch and moan. Can you name where I bitch or moan? Please point these out because as far as I'm concerned I don't. And I think my skill proves that I don't think I'm a bigtime gamer but I actually prove it.

Nobody respects me and everyone wishes I would shut the fuck up and leave. I like this one because no one ever says anything like that to me. And like it or not people do respect me.

Also for weightwatchers I never clamed to be an expert I simply say it's more dieting than actually working out from what I've seen. Wake up every morning and run a few miles and I promise you will lose weight. You won't even need to diet. Maybe hit the gym and workout a bit too so you actually get in shape.

You claim that I'm wrong numerous times but maybe what I say isn't 100% true but for the most part is generally is. You wouldn't be raging this hard if it wasn't

And you might wanna look at what jakab quoted before you call someone else a pussy or a bitch. Open your eyes and put on your glasses, you are the real joke here.

Lauren

Post by Lauren »

This is very mature, sigh... Dadeus you say your a old man and tens is pickin on you well for starters if your a old man why do you even bitch with kids on the internet, maybe act mature and ignore it or better still do something with your life thats more intresting im sure theirs something out there for you which is better tha a game.
You get flamed because for the sounds of it your always saying your leaveing and make a big scene of it well theirs a simple answer for that... just leave WITHOUT telling anyone or perhaps take a break WITHOUT telling anyone, best way to solve your anger against something is to just leave and come back another time otherwise you do whats happening now and rage at others and then others get angry and rage back.... I do agree tens can be a bit abusive sometimes >; but hell you call the shit out of him he aint just gonna sit their and take it lol... surely you realise this. Afterall if something gets started their will always be consquences.
You two obviously dislike each other maybe you two should just stfu about each other and act like adults afterall you both are, guess your just acting like little kids over the internet to each other because you wanna cause a scene and want people to notice you and maybe back you up well tbh i think everyones getting bored of all the flame all the time.This forum isn't for flaming so go somewhere else like xfire and shit and flame each other that way.
At the end of the day even if you manage to prove shit out of each other and someone finally win what will it prove?
I don't see anything...

If you think i took someones side on this that your sadly mistaken.
NOW HOW ABOUT YOU STFU AND HAVE A NICE DAY. :mrgreen:
*loved people*
<33 Sakke <33 He's my lover
<3 tensor <3 I'm His Hoe
<3 guard <3

*weird people*
......Afro...... He's just random alot!

*Hated people*
Turkey
Duo Cry's too much
Kera Cry's even more than Duo...

dadeus

Post by dadeus »

tens0r wrote:Oh snap the old man grew angry!

I can tell the source of your flaming came from rage. Good job!

Kera has no idea what he's talking about. I am in CoF, jakab and jawa both know that. Heres proof if you really want it.
[13:31] jaw4 :z: kera is a confused child
[13:31] jaw4 :z: he obviously cannot fathom your bonds of friendship
(Thats jkb btw)

Ok now to pick apart your post.

I talk shit all the time but yet what actions do I do? Hmm what actions can I do besides talk shit back? Please tell me what actions I should do over the internet. If you want to play the game I can take actions there and would have NO problem doing that but aside from that I can only talk shit.

I ragequit all the time? Is that really Dadeus talking about ragequitting? Shall we go to the source of this post? When do I ragequit? I leave at green crystal at 3am and 4 am in the morning but thats about it. Not much people can do that make me ragequit. They can spam all they want and I stay in game. I just return the favor to them :)

I'm a pussy for picking on an old man? Lemme start by respect your elders is getting thrown out the door on this one because it doesn't matter who you are or what age if you wanna start shit you better be ready to get some shit thrown right back at you.

I say nothing when Kera puts me in my place? Kera is confused. How often does he siege? He mostly rages and he is a good friend of mine so I'm not gonna get on his case as much as I will with you.

I'm the biggest pussy of them all apparently. Is that the dramaqueen/crybaby talking shit over there? Don't ragequit because a good 'friend' says a few things towards you and you cry and leave. Do I have to remind you how many times people say something to you and you go crying off like a bitch?

No one likes me and they only act like they're my friend. Pretty sure more people here like me than they like you. And if they don't I really could care less. I still have a good time with all the people that do that me. Then again maybe they are just 'acting like they are my friends'. Guess all these people should stop talking to me on xfire/vent and stop inviting me to pugs then because they all hate me. Hell trk even likes me in our love/hate relationship because he always unblocks me off xfire :) THANKS TRK!

I think I'm a bigtime gamer but I'm a crying bitch and all I do is bitch and moan. Can you name where I bitch or moan? Please point these out because as far as I'm concerned I don't. And I think my skill proves that I don't think I'm a bigtime gamer but I actually prove it.

Nobody respects me and everyone wishes I would shut the fuck up and leave. I like this one because no one ever says anything like that to me. And like it or not people do respect me.

Also for weightwatchers I never clamed to be an expert I simply say it's more dieting than actually working out from what I've seen. Wake up every morning and run a few miles and I promise you will lose weight. You won't even need to diet. Maybe hit the gym and workout a bit too so you actually get in shape.

You claim that I'm wrong numerous times but maybe what I say isn't 100% true but for the most part is generally is. You wouldn't be raging this hard if it wasn't

And you might wanna look at what jakab quoted before you call someone else a pussy or a bitch. Open your eyes and put on your glasses, you are the real joke here.
Okay so if you actusally read my last post you might find that I was imitating tensors flaming with the whole everybody and nobody...

Yes jaKob's post was the best of the thread and as for lauren say what???

Look Tensor reread my last post and instead of assuming I was really mad pretend for a moment that I am doing all this for kicks and giggles (at least the last few post) and maybe you can see the humor..

and yes I acted immature when I reacted to Guard's post and I said i was leaving.. and yes I have acted immature many nights. I could list my excuses and often have but in truth I am immature and act like a kid way to much....

And the point is.... I have no clue what the point is but when I figure it out I will let you know

well off to dinner with family football game and up to shoot bambi's dad tomorrow......
cya

Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Post by Turky »

wtf dadeus kills deer?

sry h8 u now >:(

Darth_Wayne
kera and sfail's fiend

Post by Darth_Wayne »

I prefer Killy.