7 Days Without Yoda

See all the latest news. New visitors start here!
Sakke

Re: 7 Days Without Yoda

Post by Sakke »

So negative you are. :/
Bob: The Danes aren't a major world power, don't particularly hate us to the extent of suicide bombers, and provide no major benefit; therefore we don't pay them much attention.
Kerafym: Did Yoda just try to make fun of my grammar?
wat?

Laser
Kopite

Post by Laser »

Sakke wrote:So negative you are. :/
I see what you did there!
Less QQ more Pew Pew

Helaku

Post by Helaku »

I'm only positive when typing in double negatives..

Imaginez une forme. Pas comme les autres. Une forme qui peut influencer toutes les autres formes. Une forme qui peut changer de forme à une autre. Imaginez vous en êtes propriétaire. Ouvrez vos yeux.
:-)

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

Helaku wrote:I'm only positive when typing in double negatives..

No one cares what you have to say. Do you not see that NO ONE in this community likes you but yet you are still around. It's pretty sad that you still stick around, you must have nothing else to do or nowhere else to go.

Also I'm glad you can count posts even though you fuck up on the post count half the time. You must feel pretty cool posting the number of posts it is seeing you're the only one that does it. Just shows up much of an immature faggot you really are. Grow the fuck up and leave already, no one likes you. Come back when you hit puberty or something because at this point Kain who is 12? is more mature than you.

Helaku

Post by Helaku »

tens0r wrote:

No one cares what you have to say. Do you not see that NO ONE in this community likes you but yet you are still around. It's pretty sad that you still stick around, you must have nothing else to do or nowhere else to go.

Also I'm glad you can count posts even though you fuck up on the post count half the time. You must feel pretty cool posting the number of posts it is seeing you're the only one that does it. Just shows up much of an immature faggot you really are. Grow the fuck up and leave already, no one likes you. Come back when you hit puberty or something because at this point Kain who is 12? is more mature than you.
you done yet?
Imaginez une forme. Pas comme les autres. Une forme qui peut influencer toutes les autres formes. Une forme qui peut changer de forme à une autre. Imaginez vous en êtes propriétaire. Ouvrez vos yeux.

Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Post by Turky »

he'll never be done. you're way too good at feeding him ammunition, apparently.

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

Helaku wrote:
tens0r wrote:

you done yet?
The real question is are YOU done yet

Helaku

Post by Helaku »

Turky wrote:he'll never be done. you're way too good at feeding him ammunition, apparently.
I try

tens0r wrote:
Helaku wrote:
tens0r wrote:

you done yet?
So you're done, or not?

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

Helaku wrote:
Turky wrote:he'll never be done. you're way too good at feeding him ammunition, apparently.
I try

tens0r wrote:
Helaku wrote:
tens0r wrote:

you done yet?
So you're done, or not?
I'll never be done with you. You just make it too easy now when you post at least say something new or creative. It's either 'umad?' or counting posts or you done yet? Pick up something new, you're wasting your time posting the same shit especially in a place where no one gives a fuck about you.

Helaku

Post by Helaku »

I know you've been neglected in your childhood, tensor, but don't throw it out on me...Ask for professional help, kthxbai.