Proposition

See all the latest news. New visitors start here!
Helaku

Re: Proposition

Post by Helaku »

Your cerebellum just wont comprehend that one simple fact, will it?
This is a topic about how much you guys fail to piss me off, and I'm laughing my fat ass over it( the amount of fail) .
Imaginez une forme. Pas comme les autres. Une forme qui peut influencer toutes les autres formes. Une forme qui peut changer de forme à une autre. Imaginez vous en êtes propriétaire. Ouvrez vos yeux.
:-)

Roflraptor
LoLdIn0

Post by Roflraptor »

Helaku wrote:Your cerebellum just wont comprehend that one simple fact, will it?
This is a topic about how much you guys fail to piss me off, and I'm laughing my fat ass over it( the amount of fail) .
You mean the cerebrum, right?

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

Helaku wrote:Your cerebellum just wont comprehend that one simple fact, will it?
Every time you post I get to laugh because I get to see how much of an ugly fuck you are in your avatar. I begin to laugh harder because it's hillarious how much this ugly fuck strives for attention on these forums because no one in real life will pay him any.

So you got fat now? Damn you were already ugly, I don't think being fat will help you out. But you probably did it for attention like you do everything else. Nothing better than making fun of the fat kid.

Helaku

Post by Helaku »

Roflraptor wrote:
I know what I said, and I did mean the "little brain"
the one that controls motor movements, stability, consciousness...

and tensor,

I'm not seeking any attention here. You failures are just aggravating my replies by making more and more posts and topics, idiot.
Imaginez une forme. Pas comme les autres. Une forme qui peut influencer toutes les autres formes. Une forme qui peut changer de forme à une autre. Imaginez vous en êtes propriétaire. Ouvrez vos yeux.

Roflraptor
LoLdIn0

Post by Roflraptor »

Helaku wrote:
Roflraptor wrote:
Ahh, so you meant to get it wrong. I get it now.

Sakke

Post by Sakke »

Yep.
Bob: The Danes aren't a major world power, don't particularly hate us to the extent of suicide bombers, and provide no major benefit; therefore we don't pay them much attention.
Kerafym: Did Yoda just try to make fun of my grammar?
wat?

Helaku

Post by Helaku »

Roflraptor wrote:
Helaku wrote:
Roflraptor wrote:
and you fell for it, thats the important part. :lol:

Roflraptor
LoLdIn0

Post by Roflraptor »

Helaku wrote:
Roflraptor wrote:
Helaku wrote:
Roflraptor wrote:
and you fell for it, thats the important part. :lol:
Yes, I fell victim to your fatuity. How silly of me to not have automatically assumed, like everybody else does, that you are automatically wrong.

Helaku

Post by Helaku »

Silly, indeed.