caliber system. by piiipe :D

Discuss our favorite gametype.
Wanderer

Re: caliber system. by piiipe :D

Post by Wanderer »

Aries* wrote:
Wanderer wrote: ok i always liked you too. not to insult. just being honest. i was wondering if u make pple think u r c1 when turk say u r c2.

u cut me real deep ...
sorry. again. not to insult.
Aries* wrote: maybe i like sucking! hmph!
LOL read it again aries.
Aries* wrote: u calibre 1 too! hah! lol
yea i know.

Hey Piip remember that pug on korri, when Ra raped you and your team? most of the time he took 2 of u on and at some points took on the whole O team? yea i say he's c4. saberdude at least c4. guard + chink c5
xfire: wanderer7

Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Post by Turky »

Chink seriously overrated. Guard is pretty good but can't carry a team like the other c5s, unless he gets really, really lucky.

I think the problem here is that Wanderer has mostly seen Chink and Guard play pubs, but not so many pugs at all. Both c4.

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

This is all totally gay and I think some peeps egos are seriously inflated, but...

I could be a C1 one day and touch on C5 for at least a few seconds.

It all depends on the mood I'm in, how much I've had to drink :), who's playing, how hard I want to try, and how many distractions I have at the time I'm playing.

Gotta say that you got either Turk and Laser or me in the wrong category.....they suck balls compared to my ninjaness. :)

~archi
Eventus stultorum magister.

Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Post by Turky »

Max Rambone wrote:Gotta say that you got either Turk and Laser or me in the wrong category.....they suck balls compared to my ninjaness.
Max Rambone wrote: I think some peeps egos are seriously inflated

Ðarth Jedi
First Team
First Team

Post by Ðarth Jedi »

Agree with tensor, duo is c4

Saber c5, so could be ra (or at least best of c4), guard , revan , fusion - c4

Kerafym
jkb's bro & svail's fiend

Post by Kerafym »

Revan as good as Guard, what a fucking joke. Revan is c2 best, and that's with his WH.

Guard and Chink are as good if not better than Jkb, Jawa and Duo, and I honestly can't believe you think those 3 are better than GUARD, who has always been considered top 3 since fucking Dollar was around.
Hi. I'm angry on the internet.

Turquoise Dragon
The Scaled One

Post by Turquoise Dragon »

C1 FTW!!!

Laser
Kopite

Post by Laser »

Being able to play all maps very well should count for something, I'm not usually one to talk myself up but I'm decent at hoth, and I've sometimes carried my team even when there's been 'c5s' about, a lot of the time I'll get the most kills on korri d, I can play any class on any map well (trying to learn korri d chewie and I'm doing alright). Yesterday I carried my team on des by (somehow) doing well as lando because my team was lacking in able landos (not that I'm a particularly able lando, but I got the most kills).

And then you look at players like saberdude, para, etc. and they can do all this but they are better at most of the classes than I am.
Less QQ more Pew Pew

Ðarth Jedi
First Team
First Team

Post by Ðarth Jedi »

Laser wrote:Being able to play all maps very well should count for something, I'm not usually one to talk myself up but I'm decent at hoth, and I've sometimes carried my team even when there's been 'c5s' about, a lot of the time I'll get the most kills on korri d, I can play any class on any map well (trying to learn korri d chewie and I'm doing alright). Yesterday I carried my team on des by (somehow) doing well as lando because my team was lacking in able landos (not that I'm a particularly able lando, but I got the most kills).

And then you look at players like saberdude, para, etc. and they can do all this but they are better at most of the classes than I am.
you could learn a lot from Don, gaara, Light, para, saber/tiu about korri def chewie

Laser
Kopite

Post by Laser »

Ðarth reborn boss wrote:
Laser wrote:Being able to play all maps very well should count for something, I'm not usually one to talk myself up but I'm decent at hoth, and I've sometimes carried my team even when there's been 'c5s' about, a lot of the time I'll get the most kills on korri d, I can play any class on any map well (trying to learn korri d chewie and I'm doing alright). Yesterday I carried my team on des by (somehow) doing well as lando because my team was lacking in able landos (not that I'm a particularly able lando, but I got the most kills).

you could learn a lot from Don, gaara, Light, para, saber/tiu about korri def chewie
Been talking with Fusion and he was taught by Don, maybe saber will teach me a thing or two as well.
Less QQ more Pew Pew