Better tier list

Discuss our favorite gametype.
Darth_Wayne
kera and sfail's fiend

Re: Better tier list

Post by Darth_Wayne »

i'm the lionel messi of this siege shit. saberbro is caliber 5 for sure. ALSO turkey is claiber 3 when he unbinds his chat button and revan is caliber 3 on the basis of him being able to actually kill shit.

§ Vail §

Post by § Vail § »

(not on the list)

Laser
Kopite

Post by Laser »

jkb should easily be c5
Turky wrote:He can carry sometimes. But, to credit your statement, one of the recent times Duo was bitching about his team on Nar Shaddaa, Jakab humilated him by essentially swapping teammates on the same map, and team jkb won.
This happened to me on korriban when my team won a match and then I had to swap and my team won the second match :D :D :D :D
Less QQ more Pew Pew

Ðarth Jedi
First Team
First Team

Post by Ðarth Jedi »

Of all lists I like this one the most (so far), but many players missing

Duo cant be c5, because he always shittalks his team half of the game while he does the same terrible mistakes like letting reborn boss threw a shield or going to the same placed mines and no matter who picks players (also at the end of loosing he switches teams). Lately I noticed duo plays in offence kind of like wufei. He waits/hides till all team significantly reduce defence team's hp and then strikes doing the obj like a hero.

revan is a killing mashine, but thats all. I mean he doesnt play many classes. Never saw him playing jan :lol:

Turk is something difficult to say. Sometimes he gives me an impression that hes playing certain classes to show how good he is at aiming, but not to do the best for the team to win.

Saber has beast aim and skills. Hes one of the best euro players I know, but not sure he can carry the team, because as a former gos and aD member saber is used to play in teamwork. This criteria is number one in best euro clans. That is why Saber and Tiu like Tensor and Guard works amazingly insane.

Ðarth Jedi
First Team
First Team

Post by Ðarth Jedi »

Laser wrote:jkb should easily be c5
Turky wrote:He can carry sometimes. But, to credit your statement, one of the recent times Duo was bitching about his team on Nar Shaddaa, Jakab humilated him by essentially swapping teammates on the same map, and team jkb won.
This happened to me on korriban when my team won a match and then I had to swap and my team won the second match :D :D :D :D

Imo c5s (lucky ones) should be be able to play any class any map and carry the team.

Kerafym
jkb's bro & svail's fiend

Post by Kerafym »

I wouldn't doubt Saber is c5; I just haven't played with him too much. If that's the general consensus I can swap him.
Hi. I'm angry on the internet.

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

I think saberdude is c5 because I like him. And I think I'm c6 by myself!

Kerafym
jkb's bro & svail's fiend

Post by Kerafym »

tens0r wrote:I think saberdude is c5 because I like him. And I think I'm c6 by myself!
suz c6 is reserved for those who have obtained lionel messi status.
Hi. I'm angry on the internet.

Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Post by Turky »

Ðarth reborn boss wrote:Turk is something difficult to say. Sometimes he gives me an impression that hes playing certain classes to show how good he is at aiming, but not to do the best for the team to win.
Are you saying this just because I don't play demo much on guns maps...? Otherwise I'm massively confused.

Wanderer

Post by Wanderer »

Dandaman told me some guy named R from waaaay back was the best ever.... does that put him in c6?
xfire: wanderer7