attn sith

Discuss our favorite gametype.
Kain
The Twelve Year Old

Re: attn sith

Post by Kain »

Darth_Wayne wrote:
Truth wrote:
Laser wrote:However, don tried to crash my server one time using a vpn but using his normal screen name the absolute retard :lol:

Yeah, totally. Just like you have tried to crash many siege servers in the past. The proof for that is equally non-existent because it's as much made-up as your story is.

Besides that I doubt this crash attempt happened at all, anybody could put on anybody's screen name in reborn boss Academy to impersonate someone else and do bad stuff.

The length some people like you will go to make up stuff to attempt to make others look bad for no reason at all. Quite funny.

are you the real truth???

Duo

Post by Duo »

Darth_Wayne wrote:
Truth wrote:
Laser wrote:However, don tried to crash my server one time using a vpn but using his normal screen name the absolute retard :lol:

Yeah, totally. Just like you have tried to crash many siege servers in the past. The proof for that is equally non-existent because it's as much made-up as your story is.

Besides that I doubt this crash attempt happened at all, anybody could put on anybody's screen name in reborn boss Academy to impersonate someone else and do bad stuff.

The length some people like you will go to make up stuff to attempt to make others look bad for no reason at all. Quite funny.

stop challenging every1 who has truth just cuz u want

Darth_Wayne
kera and sfail's fiend

Post by Darth_Wayne »

Duo wrote:
Darth_Wayne wrote:
Truth wrote:

stop challenging every1 who has truth just cuz u want

ok

sry