Improve your sieging in 15 easy steps

Discuss our favorite gametype.
Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Re: Improve your sieging in 15 easy steps

Post by Turky »

Wanderer wrote:16 and 17 mostly applies in pubs since no one would need this type of advice in pugs (i hope).

16. don't destroy the ATST if there is NO driver and:
- it is almost destroyed
- it is way outside the imperial spawn
ATST easier to destroy when hanging on by a spec of HP, and imperials have to travel farther away on an open field to reach ATST, during this time Lando can have target practice, as well as the rest of defense.

17. don't destroy the red bikes on desert when they are outside the red bike spawn area. in fact get on a red bike and take it farther away, and let it self destruct on its own timer. less red bikes mean less bikes for red team, which means slower travel time for red team. which means defense can save 3-4 minutes for their attack.
that's a good argumentation

Duo

Post by Duo »

Duo

Post by Duo »

Wanderer wrote:16 and 17 mostly applies in pubs since no one would need this type of advice in pugs (i hope).

16. don't destroy the ATST if there is NO driver and:
- it is almost destroyed
- it is way outside the imperial spawn
ATST easier to destroy when hanging on by a spec of HP, and imperials have to travel farther away on an open field to reach ATST, during this time Lando can have target practice, as well as the rest of defense.

17. don't destroy the red bikes on desert when they are outside the red bike spawn area. in fact get on a red bike and take it farther away, and let it self destruct on its own timer. less red bikes mean less bikes for red team, which means slower travel time for red team. which means defense can save 3-4 minutes for their attack.
This wasn't really intended to be a huge tome of every possible mistake to make in siege. I just wanted to make a brief list of the TOP mistakes that people make. Things that I see every time I play that people could instantly change if they tried to.

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

I'm a god.

Wanderer

Post by Wanderer »

Duo wrote: This wasn't really intended to be a huge tome of every possible mistake to make in siege. I just wanted to make a brief list of the TOP mistakes that people make. Things that I see every time I play that people could instantly change if they tried to.
hey that's okay. but for me this is right up there in the list. the TOP mistakes i see EVERYTIME and i pub frequently. some newb kills the atst for points and we have to start dealing with an atst with full HP and fully loaded with rocket ammo.
xfire: wanderer7

Laser
Kopite

Post by Laser »

I doubt these people frequent these forums ;)
Less QQ more Pew Pew

piipe
Beautiful Dude

Post by piipe »

18. pick piiipe .. u will win

Turquoise Dragon
The Scaled One

Post by Turquoise Dragon »

19. Pick the Scaly - other team'll never cry about stax.

jaw4

Post by jaw4 »

Duo wrote:Image
you're forgetting archi and turkey, there should be one where you just place the shield dont stand on it all so u can run around in front trying to die but the other team just ignores you and runs by to cap the obj

Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Post by Turky »

jaw4 wrote:
Duo wrote:Image
you're forgetting archi and turkey, there should be one where you just place the shield dont stand on it all so u can run around in front trying to die but the other team just ignores you and runs by to cap the obj
archi is *much* worse than me about that. I really only storm the front when my shield's down anyway.