Stupid Pick up Lines

Talk about whatever you wish.

Re: Stupid Pick up Lines

Postby Caesar on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:58 pm

What Chew said to a T. Also get in shape and look formidable that will keep anyone from screwing with you. Why I go to they gym 3 nights a week when I can.
Caesar

Topic author
Highscores: 3
Local time: Wed May 29, 2024 12:20 am

Postby Ramshi on Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:47 am

CHEW wrote:If a guy gets aggresively pissed just cause you spoke to his woman, he deserves a good punch in the dick.

thats true
Ramshi

Local time: Wed May 29, 2024 3:20 pm

Postby GUARD!AN on Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:04 am

Not gonna lie I do find it immensely annoying when a dude who clearly has a thing for your girlfriend is always trying to hang out with her or call her or whatever
GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Highscores: 4
Local time: Tue May 28, 2024 10:20 pm

Postby Ramshi on Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:37 am

GUARD!AN wrote:Not gonna lie I do find it immensely annoying when a dude who clearly has a thing for your girlfriend is always trying to hang out with her or call her or whatever

dunno about that yet but it seems true enough too :roll:
Ramshi

Postby Max Rambone on Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:15 pm

GUARD!AN wrote:Not gonna lie I do find it immensely annoying when a dude who clearly has a thing for your girlfriend is always trying to hang out with her or call her or whatever

Well, if she's participating, it's time to find a new bitch, tbh.

I think it's dumb when dudes blame the other dude or wanna beat the shit out of them when when they get cheated on....

If your gal fucks(gets intimate with) another dude, it's not the other dude who is at fault unless she was raped...lol.

For that....you get this:

http://www.examiner.com/article/female- ... prevention

~archi
Max Rambone
Ramboner

Local time: Tue May 28, 2024 11:20 pm

Postby Ramshi on Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:28 pm

Well she could just be not wanting to hurt the dude's feelings so she kinda is half-attached to him if you know what I mean?
Ramshi

Postby Roflraptor on Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:32 pm

Ramshi wrote:if you know what I mean?

No, please explain further.
Roflraptor
LoLdIn0

Highscores: 1
Local time: Wed May 29, 2024 4:20 pm

Postby Ramshi on Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:33 pm

Roflraptor wrote:
Ramshi wrote:if you know what I mean?

No, please explain further.

I'd rather not. :|
Ramshi

Postby GUARD!AN on Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:00 am

Max Rambone wrote:

Well, if she's participating, it's time to find a new bitch, tbh.

I think it's dumb when dudes blame the other dude or wanna beat the shit out of them when when they get cheated on....

If your gal fucks(gets intimate with) another dude, it's not the other dude who is at fault unless she was raped...lol.

For that....you get this:

http://www.examiner.com/article/female- ... prevention

~archi

Yeah, that's the thing, it wasn't the problem of her "participating" so to speak. He was just an old friend of hers who decided he liked her and couldn't take a hint. Since he was actually her friend he could do everything under the pretense of "I'm just a friend seeing what you are up to and want to hang out" and fell back on that, being more inappropriate with each encounter. She tried talking to him about it, but eventually she had to just stop being friends with him because he is a dumb fuck.

I was pretty close to getting involved, but I'm glad I didn't because after it was over she appreciated that I trusted her to handle the situation instead of throwing a jealous rage, and I think it made our relationship stronger.
GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Highscores: 4
Local time: Tue May 28, 2024 10:20 pm

Postby Ramshi on Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:08 am

GUARD!AN wrote:Yeah, that's the thing, it wasn't the problem of her "participating" so to speak. He was just an old friend of hers who decided he liked her and couldn't take a hint. Since he was actually her friend he could do everything under the pretense of "I'm just a friend seeing what you are up to and want to hang out" and fell back on that, being more inappropriate with each encounter. She tried talking to him about it, but eventually she had to just stop being friends with him because he is a dumb fuck.

I was pretty close to getting involved, but I'm glad I didn't because after it was over she appreciated that I trusted her to handle the situation instead of throwing a jealous rage, and I think it made our relationship stronger.

I'll take that as future advice :)
Ramshi

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat