Untill further notice...

Talk about whatever you wish.
Helaku

Untill further notice...

Post by Helaku »

Last night there was a terrible thunderstorm.My proccessor was FRIED cuz of the overvoltage in the system whem lightning had hit.I don't know how long will it take be4 i play on PC again.I will have to buy another 1.I'll try and keep up on forums,but can't promise anything.Im using mobile internet to inform u guys.Write to mrwhiteslash@gmail.com if you wanna keep in touch.I check that 100%.Thanks in advance for your understanding.
Yours truly,
Helaku
and
P.S.Send wafflz and duo 2 hell 4 me once you beat the crap out of their litlle clan :P
Imaginez une forme. Pas comme les autres. Une forme qui peut influencer toutes les autres formes. Une forme qui peut changer de forme à une autre. Imaginez vous en êtes propriétaire. Ouvrez vos yeux.
:-)

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Re: Untill further notice...

Post by Max Rambone »

What brand/model of processor and where are you located?

~archi
Eventus stultorum magister.

Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Post by Turky »

he is in serbia

Helaku

Post by Helaku »

Just an update to the situation
I will probably be getting a new PC in the next 2 or 3 weeks,or so I hope :D
I don't know yet will it be a desktop or a laptop...If I get a laptop,my playing hours will be reduced 100 times more than before...and if its a desktop,nothing will change. :O >D
Imaginez une forme. Pas comme les autres. Une forme qui peut influencer toutes les autres formes. Une forme qui peut changer de forme à une autre. Imaginez vous en êtes propriétaire. Ouvrez vos yeux.

GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Post by GUARD!AN »

Helaku wrote:Just an update to the situation
I will probably be getting a new PC in the next 2 or 3 weeks,or so I hope :D
I don't know yet will it be a desktop or a laptop...If I get a laptop,my playing hours will be reduced 100 times more than before...and if its a desktop,nothing will change. :O >D
Thanks for the update Helaku! You do know that even if you get a laptop you can plug it into your old monitor and keyboard and everything, right? You can then essentially simulate the feeling of having a desktop computer.

Unless the laptop would have really shitty specs you mean?
GUARD!AN

–noun
1. guarding; protecting: a guardian deity.
2. a violent, tropical, cyclonic storm of the western North Atlantic, having wind
speeds of or in excess of 72 mph (32 m/sec).
3. (in Gnosticism) one of a class of powers or beings conceived as emanating
from the Supreme Being and performing various functions in the operations of
the universe.
4. a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness,
extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.
5. The sensation and muscular spasm caused by an electric current passing
through the body or a body part.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Helaku wrote:Last night there was a terrible thunderstorm.My proccessor was FRIED cuz of the overvoltage in the system whem lightning had hit.I don't know how long will it take be4 i play on PC again.I will have to buy another 1.I'll try and keep up on forums,but can't promise anything.Im using mobile internet to inform u guys.Write to mrwhiteslash@gmail.com if you wanna keep in touch.I check that 100%.Thanks in advance for your understanding.
Yours truly,
Helaku
and
P.S.Send wafflz and duo 2 hell 4 me once you beat the crap out of their litlle clan :P
Been there done that, but when mine got shocked there were sparks and shit and I thought a lick had gone off rofl.

Hope to see you back soon though.

Helaku

Post by Helaku »

Destkop pc

AMD phenom x3 triple core 8600
3GB RAM
320GB HDD
ATI radeon hd4350 512mb
sound 5.1

:D
thats my future possesion. :P

Helaku

Post by Helaku »

Dream came true.
Your Full of Sun(helaku) is back.
We could get a game together sometimes.... :-D

Helaku

Post by Helaku »

EATING LIVE CHILDREN!

3x core intel proccessor is EATING LIVE KIDS!
I installed jka in under 20 seconds
I installed KotOR 1 in under a minute...
I run jka at MAXIMUM performanceses,and my INTERNET connection is slowing it down(1mbit cant handle all the 3 cores :D )
Dudes,I'm SHOCKED AMAZED WOW-ed quizzed etc ETC ETC
Trk,I need that classbind system again.I lost it.Along with everything else on old PC.

Ýô

Post by Ýô »

a powerful sieger u will become :)