JKASiege Whodunnit!

Talk about whatever you wish.
Magyk
Graphics Guru

Re: JKASiege Whodunnit!

Post by Magyk »

That message would have been the clincher, I think. I was trying to make this one fairly easy just so everyone got the jist of it, as I had lots of dudes asking me questions about the rules on Xfire. Hopefully everyone gets it now and we can have an epic Whodunnit 2.0!

Xeon can feel free to yews this in his sig, to show everyone that he's the current master sleuth!

Code: Select all

[IMG]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f114/EoDStrider/Whodunnitchampion.png[/IMG]

Oh, and btw: If anyone had googled "Go ask Alice, I think she'll know" they'd have stumbled into Jefferson Airplane's White Rabbit. ;) I was going to post other Alice in Wonderlandy references later, if we'd continued too.

aradorasxeon

Post by aradorasxeon »

I wait untill tomorrow to make the next one, so everyone can read this :D, and learn from it ^^

2014.05.05. Thanks for al the fun!

"Nah, I go."

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Roger, it's probably to just make a new topic called JKASiege Whodunnit 2.0 or something. That way you can have the first post and edit it to put all the clues/evidence in one place. ;)

Caesar

Post by Caesar »

wow this was interesting. if only i had been around to actually guess at my own death :lol: I just found this post at 6:20pm today. I would have guessed CHEW or Turkey. Lol but really fun i can't wait hopefully i can play next round. Testing started today so i just logged on and eveything which is how it will be until the end of my school year :cry:
Figures im killed first lol :D

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

Caesar wrote:wow this was interesting. if only i had been around to actually guess at my own death :lol: I just found this post at 6:20pm today. I would have guessed CHEW or Turkey. Lol but really fun i can't wait hopefully i can play next round. Testing started today so i just logged on and eveything which is how it will be until the end of my school year :cry:

It's called Social Darwinism.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

CHEW wrote:
Caesar wrote:wow this was interesting. if only i had been around to actually guess at my own death :lol: I just found this post at 6:20pm today. I would have guessed CHEW or Turkey. Lol but really fun i can't wait hopefully i can play next round. Testing started today so i just logged on and eveything which is how it will be until the end of my school year :cry:

It's called Social Darwinism.

I consider myself the forum master of images, and I can't even post a picture to illustrate just how hard I LOL'd.

Ramshi

Post by Ramshi »

There were colored egg shells littering the area around the body. (I PM'd Mike this, but he hadn't posted it yet.)

well i mightve figured out it was bunny from that had i been up at 3am, which i hadnt. :(

Ranger Bob
troll

Post by Ranger Bob »

Damn, I know I should play with bowcasters next time we pug. Might get lucky with the frags.

Ramshi

Post by Ramshi »

also, technically it wasnt murder, but rather manslaughter

Caesar

Post by Caesar »

Heh social darwinism lol.