tens0r

Re: Gun Control

Post by tens0r »

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/to ... g-gun.html

Not sure if some kind of twisted political correctness, or just fucking stupid.

(Side note: Most political correctness is stupid, and twisted. So I guess this is a trick question.)

GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Post by GUARD!AN »

Magyk wrote:
corramier wrote:It will become a turn around situation. Only the bad guys can have the guns.

Smart bot is smart.

I was impressed, not gonna lie
GUARD!AN

–noun
1. guarding; protecting: a guardian deity.
2. a violent, tropical, cyclonic storm of the western North Atlantic, having wind
speeds of or in excess of 72 mph (32 m/sec).
3. (in Gnosticism) one of a class of powers or beings conceived as emanating
from the Supreme Being and performing various functions in the operations of
the universe.
4. a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness,
extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.
5. The sensation and muscular spasm caused by an electric current passing
through the body or a body part.

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

"If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns."

If they come to take mine, I lost them at the bottom of Center Hill Lake while shooting fish.

:)

~archi
Eventus stultorum magister.

MajorMajor

Post by MajorMajor »

I think the recent boardwalk incident where the guy ran people over with his car demonstrates how the problem isn't the guns but the people.

Turquoise Dragon
The Scaled One

Post by Turquoise Dragon »

MajorMajor wrote:I think the recent boardwalk incident where the guy ran people over with his car demonstrates how the problem isn't the guns but the people.

THANK.

YOU.

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

March 25, 2008, Sitka, Alaska: An 18 year[old] killed 4 people with a 5-inch knife.

June 8, 2001, Osaka, Japan: A school janitor killed 8 children with a kitchen knife.

July 1, 2008, Shanghai, China: A man stabbed 6 police officers to death and wounded 4 others with a knife.

“According to the FBI’s website, during the time period between 2007 until 2011, there were 8,967 people that were murdered with knives or cutting instruments; during that same time period, there were 3,918 people that were murdered with either rifles or shotguns,”

April 19, 1995, Oklahoma City, Okla.: Timothy McVay murdered 168 people and injured 680 when he blew up the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building using, among other components, fertilizer.

May 18, 1927, Bath, Mich.: A man murdered 44 people, 38 of which were elementary school children. Another 58 were wounded when he blew up the Bath Consolidated School. To date, this is still the worst school massacre in US history.

November 1, 1955: John “Jack” Gilbert Graham murdered 44 people by planting a dynamite lick in his mother’s suitcase that was subsequently loaded aboard United Airlines Flight 629. The lick detonated shortly after takeoff.

September 11, 2001: Nineteen terrorists murdered nearly 3,000 people on American soil by intentionally flying passenger planes into the North and South towers of the World Trade Center complex in New York City and the Pentagon in Arlington, Va. A fourth plane was also hijacked and was intended to be crashed into the U.S. Capitol, but passengers overcame the hijackers and the plane crashed in Shanksville, Pa.

June 8, 2008, Tokyo, Japan: A man drove his truck into a crowd of people, killing three. He then exited the vehicle and stabbed 12 people. In all, seven people were killed as a result.

April 30, 2009, Apeldoorn, Netherlands: A man intentionally drove his car into a group of people amassed for a parade. He killed six and seriously injured another 12 before dying from the crash himself.

August 6, 2004, Deltona, Fla.: Four men decided to bludgeon 6 people using baseball bats because they wanted to steal an Xbox belonging to one of the victims. All of the attackers were old enough to buy firearms.

July 20, 2009, Sydney, Australia: A family of 5 was bludgeoned to death as they slept. Most likely baseball bats were used in the attack.

Boston Marathon licking wrote:Bombings: April 15, 2013, 2:49 pm EDT
Shooting: April 18, 2013, 10:48 pm EDT Firefight and manhunt: April 19, 2013, 12:30 am – 8:42 pm EDT
Attack type
licking, shooting
Weapon(s)

licking: Two pressure cooker bombs
Shooting: Improvised explosive devices, 9mm Ruger semi-automatic pistol, stolen Mercedes-Benz SUV

Deaths 5 total:

3 spectators from licking on April 15
1 police officer from shooting on April 18
1 suspect from shootout on April 19

Injured (non-fatal) 280 total:

264 people at scene of licking on April 15
16 police officers during gunfight on April 19
Eventus stultorum magister.

Silver Absolution

Post by Silver Absolution »

This just proves we humans are the most dangerous animal living on this planet...
~Silver Blur

Laser
Kopite

Post by Laser »

Fuck people who carry guns on the street
Less QQ more Pew Pew

Turquoise Dragon
The Scaled One

Post by Turquoise Dragon »

Laser wrote:Fuck people who carry guns on the street

I'm sorry. My ass is an exit, not an entrance.

Where possible (my property), I open carry with a quick-draw holster. Revolvers or nothing. Or swords. Or both.

Sometimes a rifle, too. M1903A3 Springfield, M38 Carcano, M1 Carbine, or M1 Garand.

RANDOMRAMBLEMODE ENGAGED