Gun Control

Talk about whatever you wish.
Laser
Kopite

Re: Gun Control

Post by Laser »

Archi you really have a chip on your shoulder.

You need to drop the 'everyone's out to get archi' attitude, because, believe it or not, you're often the instigator.
Less QQ more Pew Pew

Silver Absolution

Post by Silver Absolution »

Hey. I'm not into this "archi-bash", whatever does that mean.

And I've been reading all the posts in this topic, and I have already stated my opinion on the matter (which is, should I had not been clear enough, neutral). But I, for one, am telling you (all, not just archi) to stop clashing against each other for silly things as not playing with sound, getting on vent, and whatever shit there also may be, because that is a problem that CAN be solved from here, being chill and talking with respect to each others...

So, resuming this...

Do I like guns : No
Would I yews one, should a really mean situation showed up : Probably, but I don't think so.
Do I want kids running around with guns : No
How many ppl need to be shot for it to be called mass-shooting : Does it really matter? people are being shot, for fuck's sake!
Does Ramshi have any way of playing with sound for the moment : No
Has he been bitching about it with anyone : Not really. Just repeating what has already been stated by him previously.
Is Magyk overreacting/'witch-hunting'/"archi-bashing" : Possibly, but not probable.
Is Archi being too dramatic/raged/whatever : Possibly, not probable.
Who's right : No One. No one can be right when they keep going over and over with an argument that has lost the sense of purpose and they even acknowledge it.
Is Silver "Archi-Bashing" : I may be, though it's not the intention. What I say goes for everyone. I don't want to see any more pointless fight...

I expect not to be in the need of writing such a long post again...
~Silver Blur

Darth_Wayne
kera and sfail's fiend

Post by Darth_Wayne »

Max Rambone wrote:That's cool, dude.

I would however like you to show me one post in this thread were I wasn't making an intelligent post....BEFORE

Laser(self-admittedly trolling) SIMPLY SAID "FUCK PEOPLE WHO CARRY GUNS ON THE STREET...While it is his right to do so, it really adds nothing to an intelligent conversation....

I even ignored most of Jakab's terrible remarks like....."it won't change 'cause a 200 year-old piece of paper says so."...."Ya, let's arm children" or "You should move if you need a gun to feel safe."

If you haven't noticed, magyk has pretty much been right with me on the topic of guns and hasn't had anything negative to say about what I've had to say until he saw the opportunity to "archi-bash" me when I told ramshi...quite honestly...that he didn't need to be in this discussion because he doesn't know what he's talking about.

And if you can't see from the previous posts that ramshi doesn't know what he's talking about, then I don't suppose I can help you.

He doesn't have his facts straight and he doesn't read my posts, but he's gonna continue to try to talk about gun control like Peirs Morgan...not gonna provide any evidence on that one, either, 'cause you'll all ignore that, too.

Now, you post this, so I know that you also don't care about a proper discussion and you just want to start archi-bashing like all of the other sheeple here.

Anyway, we had a good discussion going until I called a dude out for not knowing the facts...which...in all honesty, not knowing the facts is the WORST thing you can do in a debate.

Maybe it's not a fact...

But, really, if a mass-murder by an individual is considered to be a murder of FOUR or more people...how is the shooting of four or more people not a considered a MASS-SHOOTING?

"How many you need to be shot to be considered a mass-shooting," I asked?

People who really had an intelligent retort would have, at least, said something like...."it needs to be 10, 20, 30, or more."

People didn't really see the discussion at hand, but got angry over my siege definitions....and I know that I'm not the only one who has come up with every shitty, offensive siege definition here.

But it seems that that's all you guys can argue about now.

Say what you want about me, but I've been courteous enough to read every word in this thread...and the ONLY person who has had ANY semi-intelligent anti-gun sentiment is MajorMajor, and he seems more on the gun side of the fence than the anti-gun side.

~archi

tl;dr: anyone who doesn't agree with me has no idea what they're talking about.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Silver Absolution wrote:Is Archi being too dramatic/raged/whatever : Possibly, not probable.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3655

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

I'm a god.

Silver Absolution

Post by Silver Absolution »

Magyk wrote:
Silver Absolution wrote:Is Archi being too dramatic/raged/whatever : Possibly, not probable.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3655

I getting the feeling that no one's listening to me...

Know what? I quit it.
Kill each other verbally in whatever way you want
~Silver Blur

Laser
Kopite

Post by Laser »

Darth_Wayne wrote:
Max Rambone wrote:That's cool, dude.

I would however like you to show me one post in this thread were I wasn't making an intelligent post....BEFORE

Laser(self-admittedly trolling) SIMPLY SAID "FUCK PEOPLE WHO CARRY GUNS ON THE STREET...While it is his right to do so, it really adds nothing to an intelligent conversation....

I even ignored most of Jakab's terrible remarks like....."it won't change 'cause a 200 year-old piece of paper says so."...."Ya, let's arm children" or "You should move if you need a gun to feel safe."

If you haven't noticed, magyk has pretty much been right with me on the topic of guns and hasn't had anything negative to say about what I've had to say until he saw the opportunity to "archi-bash" me when I told ramshi...quite honestly...that he didn't need to be in this discussion because he doesn't know what he's talking about.

And if you can't see from the previous posts that ramshi doesn't know what he's talking about, then I don't suppose I can help you.

He doesn't have his facts straight and he doesn't read my posts, but he's gonna continue to try to talk about gun control like Peirs Morgan...not gonna provide any evidence on that one, either, 'cause you'll all ignore that, too.

Now, you post this, so I know that you also don't care about a proper discussion and you just want to start archi-bashing like all of the other sheeple here.

Anyway, we had a good discussion going until I called a dude out for not knowing the facts...which...in all honesty, not knowing the facts is the WORST thing you can do in a debate.

Maybe it's not a fact...

But, really, if a mass-murder by an individual is considered to be a murder of FOUR or more people...how is the shooting of four or more people not a considered a MASS-SHOOTING?

"How many you need to be shot to be considered a mass-shooting," I asked?

People who really had an intelligent retort would have, at least, said something like...."it needs to be 10, 20, 30, or more."

People didn't really see the discussion at hand, but got angry over my siege definitions....and I know that I'm not the only one who has come up with every shitty, offensive siege definition here.

But it seems that that's all you guys can argue about now.

Say what you want about me, but I've been courteous enough to read every word in this thread...and the ONLY person who has had ANY semi-intelligent anti-gun sentiment is MajorMajor, and he seems more on the gun side of the fence than the anti-gun side.

~archi

tl;dr: anyone who doesn't agree with me has no idea what they're talking about.

This.

Jakab why do you make yourself so unengaging these days nigga?
Less QQ more Pew Pew

Sakke

Post by Sakke »

tl;dr.

tens0r wrote:I'm a god.

Best post on this page.
Bob: The Danes aren't a major world power, don't particularly hate us to the extent of suicide bombers, and provide no major benefit; therefore we don't pay them much attention.
Kerafym: Did Yoda just try to make fun of my grammar?
wat?

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

Things I have noticed about this post. Non-US citizens are way too worried about what America needs to do about their "gun problem". That is what I would like to know. Why is everyone so worried about what we are doing behind our boarders? I know America gets a bad rap for trying to "police" the world, but....The average American, I'd say about 95%, could care less about what people do in their own countries. I think if everyone stopped worrying about what everyone else is doing, we would be a happier world.

Guns are part of the American society, always have, always will. It is not an easy fix, nor is is a fast fix. Without the American right to bare arms, the US would not even be a country. There are passionate people at both ends of this topics spectrum, and you cannot expect people not to get offended when you question their beliefs. Lots of the people in this thread looking in, and arguing, are failing to realize that these are "BELIEFS". Might as well be questioning someones God. So, please do not get too upset if Archi or someone else pro-gun gets upset that you are questioning his/her beliefs on a matter that doesn't even effect you.

Sakke

Post by Sakke »

I take back my previous post. CHEW's post trumphs everything. Well said!
Bob: The Danes aren't a major world power, don't particularly hate us to the extent of suicide bombers, and provide no major benefit; therefore we don't pay them much attention.
Kerafym: Did Yoda just try to make fun of my grammar?
wat?