Gun Control

Talk about whatever you wish.
Max Rambone
Ramboner

Re: Gun Control

Post by Max Rambone »

Ramshi wrote:it does say murdering, not injuring

and no, i never watch youtube clips posted here. sorry :)

If you can call killing four or more people in one incident a mass murder, I think it's reasonable to say that shooting and injuring four or more people is a mass shooting. How many people do you want to get shot before you call it a mass shooting?

So, have to say HONESTLY(NO JACKASSERY IMO), you're not qualified to be in this discussion....just like you wouldn't be qualified for what I'd call a PUG...BACK in the day.

Read my posts or don't try to argue with me, please....otherwise, I'll let you know how bad you are at having an intelligent discussion.

Same as I feel about SWTOR WZs....not just a game that's a decade old....I have my opinions and I have the right to express them no matter how tender your feelings are.

waflz wrote:vent is now mandatory for pugs

New siege definitions:

Magyk PUG: A PUG where no one really cares about winning or being competitive.

Ramagyk posts: The inability to read or comprehend posts just because they hate someone so much for no apparent reason and/or just try to make one look like the bad guy.

Brutal Honestly, I realize, but I have the right to be here just as much as any of you....so, come at me with decent retorts or STFU. :)

~archi
Eventus stultorum magister.

Ramshi

Post by Ramshi »

Are you serious? When did I ever say that I hated anyone on this forum?

I'm expressing an opinion, just like you are. Yes, I understand all your points, and some of them are valid. But at the end of the day I still believe what I believe.

Seriously, stop trying to instigate negativity here.

Caesar

Post by Caesar »

All the shorties in the club lemme see your chest.....

Silver Absolution

Post by Silver Absolution »

Max Rambone wrote:
Magyk PUG: A PUG where no one really cares about winning or being competitive.

HEY!
Magyk Pugs sound like the best thing EVER!

Last time I checked, games were something that we're supposed to have fun with. Not stirring up drama about it :roll:
Max Rambone wrote:Ramagyk posts: The inability to read or comprehend posts just because they hate someone so much for no apparent reason and/or just try to make one look like the bad guy.

Dafuq with you, Archi !?
Only kinda-raged posts lately have your name on 'em... (Not exactly rage, but you've been throwing too much shit...)
Max Rambone wrote:Brutal Honestly, I realize, but I have the right to be here just as much as any of you....so, come at me with decent retorts or STFU. :)

Correction: Any of us has the right to be here as much as you.
So, really please, stop bitching about trivial 'weaknesses' and chill.

Seriously, archi. This has gone too far.
I'm not gonna pretend I know you, or half the old ppl around. But engaging Forum-Rage mode doesn't do any good to the community.
Hey, remember when I used to fight with kera, and you'd be like "Chill out, dude. Don't mind him and go have fun" or sth like that.

Oh wait, I haz thy message :D

archi wrote:You just have to ignore him...

I promise you, he is trying to make you argue with him and, if you don't, it will make him mad.

When you argue with him, you are making him happy because he's a troll.

Ignore him...be the bigger man...etc...

Trust me, it's the only way to deal with people like him.

If you ignore him and he still trolls you hard enough, Guard and I will do what we can.

This is you being the nice guy. Which was almost always until now.

Can we all get back to our common siege life?

You're not really going to tell me all this drama IS actually necessary, right?

Right?
~Silver Blur

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

LoL...yeah...see, you guys can't come up with a coherent anti-gun arguement, but you can sure jump on me when I say anything that's on your level....

*Puppet strings*

Pulled.

Unless you have any delusions, I hope you have the brains to know that this really started with dipshit comments by, most notably, Laser, ramshi, and jakab in the Gun Control thread.

Then it escalated with Magyk instantly jumping in to call ME the one who was being a dick.

But I don't expect any of you to actually read anything....you haven't so far. :)

~archi

Silver Absolution

Post by Silver Absolution »

I've been reading.
And the more I read, the more Kera I see your posts....
~Silver Blur

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

That's cool, dude.

I would however like you to show me one post in this thread were I wasn't making an intelligent post....BEFORE

Laser(self-admittedly trolling) SIMPLY SAID "FUCK PEOPLE WHO CARRY GUNS ON THE STREET...While it is his right to do so, it really adds nothing to an intelligent conversation....

I even ignored most of Jakab's terrible remarks like....."it won't change 'cause a 200 year-old piece of paper says so."...."Ya, let's arm children" or "You should move if you need a gun to feel safe."

If you haven't noticed, magyk has pretty much been right with me on the topic of guns and hasn't had anything negative to say about what I've had to say until he saw the opportunity to "archi-bash" me when I told ramshi...quite honestly...that he didn't need to be in this discussion because he doesn't know what he's talking about.

And if you can't see from the previous posts that ramshi doesn't know what he's talking about, then I don't suppose I can help you.

He doesn't have his facts straight and he doesn't read my posts, but he's gonna continue to try to talk about gun control like Peirs Morgan...not gonna provide any evidence on that one, either, 'cause you'll all ignore that, too.

Now, you post this, so I know that you also don't care about a proper discussion and you just want to start archi-bashing like all of the other sheeple here.

Anyway, we had a good discussion going until I called a dude out for not knowing the facts...which...in all honesty, not knowing the facts is the WORST thing you can do in a debate.

Maybe it's not a fact...

But, really, if a mass-murder by an individual is considered to be a murder of FOUR or more people...how is the shooting of four or more people not a considered a MASS-SHOOTING?

"How many you need to be shot to be considered a mass-shooting," I asked?

People who really had an intelligent retort would have, at least, said something like...."it needs to be 10, 20, 30, or more."

People didn't really see the discussion at hand, but got angry over my siege definitions....and I know that I'm not the only one who has come up with every shitty, offensive siege definition here.

But it seems that that's all you guys can argue about now.

Say what you want about me, but I've been courteous enough to read every word in this thread...and the ONLY person who has had ANY semi-intelligent anti-gun sentiment is MajorMajor, and he seems more on the gun side of the fence than the anti-gun side.

~archi

Ramshi

Post by Ramshi »

Did you really think I was going to give a number? Any number is that number too many.

I'm not quite sure what you would think would constitute an 'intelligent argument'. Perhaps you could give me an example of one? Oh wait, you're so pro-gun that there are no 'intelligent arguments' for the other side.

If I really could give a fuck right now, I would sit down and spend an hour writing an essay like I used to. As it stands, I don't have time right now. So in the meantime, please refer to every Internet article out there if you want.

Kain
The Twelve Year Old

Post by Kain »

Ramshi is being a real trayvon in this arguement.

aradorasxeon

Post by aradorasxeon »

Oh guys I've never really read what was written in here, first I thought it was some bug with the control of weapons in JKA, then I realized I wasn't interested in the topic, but so far this 15th page (with my post if I counted well) of this thread and sometimes I may start read it. However I give you this: in our country weapons are banned for the civilians.

2014.05.05. Thanks for al the fun!

"Nah, I go."