So I heard Yo was extremely skilled at Siege.

Talk about whatever you wish.
tens0r

Re: So I heard Yo was extremely skilled at Siege.

Post by tens0r »

I think you all suck.

Kerafym
jkb's bro & svail's fiend

Post by Kerafym »

Yo, typing like a 3 year old and saying you're smarter than somebody else is kind of funny. Just sayin'.
And being ESL doesn't mean you have to type like a monkey punching a keyboard, I know plenty of people who speak English as a second language and do so better than I do.
Hi. I'm angry on the internet.

Ðarth Jedi
First Team
First Team

Post by Ðarth Jedi »

Guard could u lock kera from all forums plz?

Kera for once learn to shut ur mouth. Yo is a very good player. Yes ping does a lot of trouble. As jan in attack at korr I cant slash anyone (because I am doing everything the same like in euro server and kill mostly) Sometimes from 5 grips only 1 works. Movement is slower and sometimes delayed. Also its hard to freeze ATST because I shot directly but it goes as nothing happened. I can name things one by one...

Guard Europe also has some nice landos :) (and good with sabers) Pal, tiu, saber, zerberus, jego...

And I disagree with kera that saber damage is bigger in euro servers. Its conversely tbh.

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

Kerafym wrote:lawdy lawdy lawd, I'm getting shit talked by TWO completely horrible fucking joke players. I swear, kids these days just have no idea about respect.
irony.jpg
Eventus stultorum magister.

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

wafflz wrote:
Ðarth reborn boss wrote:Guard could u lock kera from all forums plz?

Kera for once learn to shut ur mouth. Yo is a very good player. Yes ping does a lot of trouble. As jan in attack at korr I cant slash anyone (because I am doing everything the same like in euro server and kill mostly) Sometimes from 5 grips only 1 works. Movement is slower and sometimes delayed. Also its hard to freeze ATST because I shot directly but it goes as nothing happened. I can name things one by one...

Guard Europe also has some nice landos :) (and good with sabers) Pal, tiu, saber, zerberus, jego...

And I disagree with kera that saber damage is bigger in euro servers. Its conversely tbh.

What's conversely? Was that supposed to make sense?

Point being, set up a NA vs Euro match with knockback on default and we'll see who wins.

Tensor, Chink, Myself, and the last 2 being a pick out of either Guard, Duo, Kera, and Jawa.
Or just Guard Jawa and myself :)

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

Double post ftw!

I normally don't care too much but....

Kera you should seriously STFU tho. Yo is good in my book and that means a lot.

I prefer him over you because he doesn't bitch about EVERYTHING or just talk shit to EVERYONE. "Omg I got hit with a mine or a det. SPAM!!!!!!! GONNA SPAM THEM SO HARD NOW!!!!!!!!!"

Seriously just stfu and learn your place. Your just not that good.

Kerafym
jkb's bro & svail's fiend

Post by Kerafym »

Lol, DJ.

Yo is fucking trash. I watched him play today, fucking horribly. Complete and utter garbage. Trash, fucking worthless.

Like I said, normally, I wouldn't care, but he shit talks all the time, even before I say anything. As I said, I played a match, didn't say a word, and he was shit talking me in spec. Called me a hacker, said I was shit and that he was better than me. Kid's a tool, without a yews.
Hi. I'm angry on the internet.

Ðarth Jedi
First Team
First Team

Post by Ðarth Jedi »

Well you were and are hacker so hes not lieing :|

And still I dont get what r u trying to do. U posted like 20 same posts that you dont like Yo. Neither does he. Fine the end of the story. So why are u trying so hard to provoke him. Thats really not for ur age :/

Ýô

Post by Ýô »

how old is kera?

Ðarth Jedi
First Team
First Team

Post by Ðarth Jedi »

wafflz wrote:
tens0r wrote:
wafflz wrote:
Ðarth reborn boss wrote:Guard could u lock kera from all forums plz?

What's conversely? Was that supposed to make sense?

Point being, set up a NA vs Euro match with knockback on default and we'll see who wins.

Tensor, Chink, Myself, and the last 2 being a pick out of either Guard, Duo, Kera, and Jawa.
Or just Guard Jawa and myself :)

Why would you 3v3 when you could EASILY have a 5v5 or 6v6?
I doubt we could get the best ones since ad is not interested in this (tiu, saber and don are in the level of tensor)