Funny conversation with Caesar

Talk about whatever you wish.
Ramshi

Re: Funny conversation with Caesar

Post by Ramshi »

tens0r wrote:Why is my name being mentioned without submitting a formal letter to me to get my consent?

suz

Darth_Wayne
kera and sfail's fiend

Post by Darth_Wayne »

Caesar wrote:LOL I am the retarded one?

yes.

waflz

Post by waflz »

:improved tenfold since i got back:

-is able to beat the shitty underbelly of a dead game, is better than said low-class players who still play the game-

accomplishment?

lololol

Cesar for as mediocre as you are at the game, you would never have been able to hang with 90% of the people who used to pug when pugs were relevant. You literally would never have been picked, and you probably WOULD have been banned for wallhacking, instead of everyone having to let it go because you can't scrounge up 3s or 4s on a regular basis as it is, and removing one of the 10 active siege players would literally kill pugs.

tl;dr(since you're quite literally retarded)

you're bad
shut the fuck up and quit pretending your 'skill' in a long-dead game matters. it doesn't. i could probably come back and make you look like shit again and i haven't played jka for a fair bit of time.

waflz

Post by waflz »

also, i would 100% of the time pick schrutee over you.

literally never an instance where I would pick you over him.

Caesar

Post by Caesar »

Cesar for as mediocre as you are at the game, you would never have been able to hang with 90% of the people who used to pug when pugs were relevant. You literally would never have been picked

Oh, the irony in that statement is laudable. :lol: I beg to differ

Also
I don't wall hack. Archi is more of a wall hacker than I will ever be. Don't recall him ever being banned. (I do believe all of the instances he was accused of wh'ing, were like mine, circumstantial.)

schrute
pingmaser

Post by schrute »

Caesar wrote:
Cesar for as mediocre as you are at the game, you would never have been able to hang with 90% of the people who used to pug when pugs were relevant. You literally would never have been picked

Also
I don't wall hack. Archi is more of a wall hacker than I will ever be. Don't recall him ever being banned. (I do believe all of the instances he was accused of wh'ing, were like mine, circumstantial.)

I don't think you know how to yews the word irony.

Darth_Wayne
kera and sfail's fiend

Post by Darth_Wayne »

Caesar wrote:

Also

Wafflz was one of the best siegers when he played, what the fuck are you talking about?

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

waflz wrote::improved tenfold since i got back:

-is able to beat the shitty underbelly of a dead game, is better than said low-class players who still play the game-

accomplishment?

lololol

Cesar for as mediocre as you are at the game, you would never have been able to hang with 90% of the people who used to pug when pugs were relevant. You literally would never have been picked, and you probably WOULD have been banned for wallhacking, instead of everyone having to let it go because you can't scrounge up 3s or 4s on a regular basis as it is, and removing one of the 10 active siege players would literally kill pugs.

tl;dr(since you're quite literally retarded)

you're bad
shut the fuck up and quit pretending your 'skill' in a long-dead game matters. it doesn't. i could probably come back and make you look like shit again and i haven't played jka for a fair bit of time.

seconded. all of it. would also (and do) pick schrute over ceasar every time.

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

I'm a god.

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

[17:02] i9 tens0r: u r weak
[17:02] -Ȼaesár-: weak wut?