Talk about whatever you wish.
Caesar

Re: Funny conversation with Caesar

Post by Caesar »

When did I ever say wflz was bad?

Blackout

Post by Blackout »

Caesar wrote:I don't wall hack. Archi is more of a wall hacker than I will ever be. Don't recall him ever being banned. (I do believe all of the instances he was accused of wh'ing, were like mine, circumstantial.)

Circumstantial? It's a fact that I've seen you using wall hacks and, to me, that is totally conclusive.
Also Wafflz you should play sometime, it's been nearly half a year.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

real talk

waflz

Post by waflz »

Caesar wrote:
Cesar for as mediocre as you are at the game, you would never have been able to hang with 90% of the people who used to pug when pugs were relevant. You literally would never have been picked

Oh, the irony in that statement is laudable. :lol: I beg to differ

Also
I don't wall hack. Archi is more of a wall hacker than I will ever be. Don't recall him ever being banned. (I do believe all of the instances he was accused of wh'ing, were like mine, circumstantial.)

Archi was banned numerous times over the course of siege history(lol) but you weren't around for any time that actually mattered so... you really wouldn't know.

define irony in the way that you used it, because wtf are you even talking about?

i would play but i never log on xfire, im almost always on steam so you can hit me up there waffles02

and i may have been at the top back then, but even I wasn't around for the supposed 'glory years' including thu, TD, etc.

@ cesar

I was the top of the middle of the road

You claim to be at the top of the lowest part of the road

like really, who the fuck cares that you get picked in CTF pugs? the game's been out for what, 11 years?

OMG I GOT PICKED IN A CTF PUG 11 YEARS IN!!!!11

You actually remind me of that really shitty kid that me duo and kera mentored and fucked with on a daily basis - he got the ego involved with being around the 3 of us, but he didn't have the skill to back it up. and yet he continued to talk shit about how he was good and everyone was bad.

waflz

Post by waflz »

also

stop using words that you clearly have no idea to their definition, considering you literally don't make sense in half the posts you make

Ramshi

Post by Ramshi »

pretty sure everyone would pick schrute over ceasar anyday.

Caesar

Post by Caesar »

You missed what i meant. Archi was never banned for.long/extended periods of time. of course he was rage bant. like everyone who had admin abused it lol. even when u had admin on tempest u abuses it. lol i had a rather long conversation with tensor the other day. he is a lot chiller than u ppl. give credit.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

waflz wrote:@ cesar

I was the top of the middle of the road

You claim to be at the top of the lowest part of the road

Ceasar is the low end of the middle of the road. People pick him to be lando, and that's about it. He can't jan, he can't reborn boss unless he has pull and throw, he really can't even demo unless he has a dispenser to 100/100 himself. He's passable at snowtrooper and chewie but, really, who is incapable of just holding down a mouse button and aiming? He's also tactically pretty failsauce at any map not named hoth (and maybe nar shaddaa.)

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

I'm a god.

waflz

Post by waflz »

Caesar wrote:You missed what i meant. Archi was never banned for.long/extended periods of time. of course he was rage bant. like everyone who had admin abused it lol. even when u had admin on tempest u abuses it. lol i had a rather long conversation with tensor the other day. he is a lot chiller than u ppl. give credit.

I've actually made rather sure to -not- have admin for 99% of the time that I've played JK:A, be it in MB2, FFA, or Siege.

So what.

And yeah you just met tensor

he's a cool ass dude, but you weren't there for when he literally rage-deleted my forum account and all my posts because me and duo figured out how to abuse the karma system and because I called (durza? probably) a wookiee in a pug for doing durza-esque things.

but hes still mah nigga
o u call durza a wookiee brb banning you from server forums etc