aDvanced minespam

Talk about whatever you wish.
Turquoise Dragon
The Scaled One

Re: aDvanced minespam

Post by Turquoise Dragon »

linebeck.png

2015 and we're still having this discussion.

Spam is bad. It kills games.

mine.JPG
mine.JPG (6 KiB) Viewed 1976 times

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Laser you're legitimately my hero. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Ýô wrote:ah and in 1 point u dudes are wrong is that ads are not lowskill, even sith wanted to join, u dudes are just too used to play hoth and nar only, in korri and des they are still much better than rest, but noone cares so much about those maps i guess

I will personally join a team of non-ad players to play them on these maps. Laser, Ceasar, Magyk vs any three they have any time, any server. I guarantee even we would destroy them. Hell, I can't even imagine what a team of better players would do. I'd pay cash money to see like Duo, Guard, and Wufie vs. ad.

Caesar

Post by Caesar »

ad players couldn't hit the broadside of a barn if they were standing inside of one.

I would like to point out a more recent hoth match. Captains were lord and //ad.blade (or some other retarded ad member) Lord won and chose duo as his first. I believe grab, blackout, sith, two other ad players and I were in spec. Blade decided to pick all //ad. players first rate. Teams ended up being Duo/Lord/Sith/me versus like //ad.tiu //ad.blade grab and black.

and people say I make bad team. these wookies brought the meaning of bad teams to a whole new level.

Blackout

Post by Blackout »

Caesar wrote:I would like to point out a more recent hoth match. Captains were lord and //ad.blade (or some other retarded ad member) Lord won and chose duo as his first. I believe grab, blackout, sith, two other ad players and I were in spec. Blade decided to pick all //ad. players first rate. Teams ended up being Duo/Lord/Sith/me versus like //ad.tiu //ad.blade grab and black.

Fairly confident I carried as jan as well.

Duo

Post by Duo »

Laser wrote:
CHEW wrote:In fact, lol fuck you guys. You are terrible and I have no real reason to post here anymore. Everyone of worth has moved on. Enjoy sucking at a dead game.

Most of the siegers right now would wipe the floor with you (you can have practice). You don't have a reason to post here anymore? How about telling us the reason you started posting in the first place? To play like one pug and spam mines and tell everyone how new siege tactics and rules are worthless?

You didn't even have a decent retort for me and magyk saying stupid stuff like "is tesh sk and lift laming ok?" How can you make such an absurd comment advocating spamming mines and then when someone challenges you because you're telling every regular sieger to change the way they play, you just rage a bit and say everyone else sucks.

We play private games with, by my count, 26 people who play at the moment and it's pretty easy to make sure everyone is following the correct rules and has the most up-to-date version of the map/latest mod. Maybe if you're referring to public siege some time ago, where you'd have hundreds of people coming and going, then maybe you'd have a point.

CHEW wrote:People also self kill all the time to get a fresh spawn (exploit everyone uses it).

How hard is it to understand that some exploits are ok, while others are not? You're acting like the game was released perfectly. We make rules to enhance the game, and it works. People like you and xr wouldn't have a clue in a new game because you're not allowed to spam choke points.

CHEW wrote:I don't remember being called out by Caesar but I am sure I've played siege since then.

You probably selectively missed that, you seem to miss a lot of things you have no comeback for. Talented.

CHEW wrote:I can firmly say that back in the day I was 1000 times better than you in your prime.

Me right now > you at your best, and I'm by no means the best sieger at the moment.

p.s. in b4 chew reads this anonymously and then never signs back into his account, before crawling back to the basement and giving people e-shit about stuff he knows nothing about. What a retard.

raped

Ýô

Post by Ýô »

Magyk wrote:
Ýô wrote:ah and in 1 point u dudes are wrong is that ads are not lowskill, even sith wanted to join, u dudes are just too used to play hoth and nar only, in korri and des they are still much better than rest, but noone cares so much about those maps i guess

I will personally join a team of non-ad players to play them on these maps. Laser, Ceasar, Magyk vs any three they have any time, any server. I guarantee even we would destroy them. Hell, I can't even imagine what a team of better players would do. I'd pay cash money to see like Duo, Guard, and Wufie vs. ad.

u r very wrong mag, sith and me faced them 2v2 at desert and lost (close but lost), personally i think sith is one of the most solid of the new siegers in desert, which is also one of my best maps
also a team full of ads and me raped a very solid team done by new siegers, something like sith black onasi (c5) and some1 else, we won hoth and nar which has quite merit since they just came back to siege for a break of 6 or more years and nar never was their speciality
i dont think u guys (with ur american pings, not saying u arent good or anything) would counter tiu, don and all those in desert or korri, probably hoth yes

Caesar wrote:ad players couldn't hit the broadside of a barn if they were standing inside of one.

I would like to point out a more recent hoth match. Captains were lord and //ad.blade (or some other retarded ad member) Lord won and chose duo as his first. I believe grab, blackout, sith, two other ad players and I were in spec. Blade decided to pick all //ad. players first rate. Teams ended up being Duo/Lord/Sith/me versus like //ad.tiu //ad.blade grab and black.

and people say I make bad team. these wookies brought the meaning of bad teams to a whole new level.

why is this an example of bad teams csr? I think its pretty even, noone from red is really better than anyone from blue tbh, what happened, u won very easy?

Sith
Lime green

Post by Sith »

Teams at narshaddaa and hoth: me, black, onasi, alpha v tiu, don, yo, firedragon
Dont forget that onasi and alpha are ctf players. True we lost at hoth but not at narshaddaa, I was very close to do last obj but don threw to me few mines on ship also fire and don spammed mines so we can't even go through the doors (auto win)
Also me, yo raped tiu and don at narshadda and hoth, we lost at desert.
Probably you could win with ad's at hoth or narr but believe me - you'll lose with them at desert or korri
They play at these maps pretty well (old school style). To beat them you need to be good at saber style and forces
From ad's atm only tiu is good at hoth or narshaddaa, rest of them (saber,don,fire,whatz) are good only at desert or korri
Last edited by Sith on Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Laser
Kopite

Post by Laser »

To beat them on korriban you'll need to match their chewie cfg, wallhack, and minespam
Less QQ more Pew Pew

Caesar

Post by Caesar »

why is this an example of bad teams csr? I think its pretty even, noone from red is really better than anyone from blue tbh, what happened, u won very easy?

It was brutal rape. Blackout can attest to this. If you can't see that stack, please don't ever capt.

To beat them on korriban you'll need to match their chewie cfg, wallhack, and minespam

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

u r very wrong mag, sith and me faced them 2v2 at desert and lost (close but lost), personally i think sith is one of the most solid of the new siegers in desert, which is also one of my best maps
also a team full of ads and me raped a very solid team done by new siegers, something like sith black onasi (c5) and some1 else, we won hoth and nar which has quite merit since they just came back to siege for a break of 6 or more years and nar never was their speciality
i dont think u guys (with ur american pings, not saying u arent good or anything) would counter tiu, don and all those in desert or korri, probably hoth yes

First and foremost 2v2 on desert is about as useful as 1v1 hoth. I have played desert with don tiu and the lot, and out-scouted all of them. Tiu has a nasty habit of feigning left every time he goes to scope. Duo, laser, and black (black and Laser being the two best EU landos atm, imo) could easily counter any ad player. Desert is all about lando. The team with the best landos and overall highest siege IQ, will win 100% of the time. Considering ad has neither, I would assume any combination of landos and brains could easily roll them.