aDvanced minespam

Talk about whatever you wish.
Ýô

Re: aDvanced minespam

Post by Ýô »

Sith wrote:Teams at narshaddaa and hoth: me, black, onasi, alpha v tiu, don, yo, firedragon
Dont forget that onasi and alpha are ctf players. True we lost at hoth but not at narshaddaa, I was very close to do last obj but don threw to me few mines on ship also fire and don spammed mines so we can't even go through the doors (auto win)
Also me, yo raped tiu and don at narshadda and hoth, we lost at desert.
Probably you could win with ad's at hoth or narr but believe me - you'll lose with them at desert or korri
They play at these maps pretty well (old school style). To beat them you need to be good at saber style and forces
From ad's atm only tiu is good at hoth or narshaddaa, rest of them (saber,don,fire,whatz) are good only at desert or korri

i dont know if blade is don seriously, saw conversation on steam, ye we beated them at nar and hoth 2v2
but @ those ctfers are pure skill and good aim lol, we did win nar (even with don/blade spamming) btw
i agree ads would win des and korri

Caesar wrote:
why is this an example of bad teams csr? I think its pretty even, noone from red is really better than anyone from blue tbh, what happened, u won very easy?

It was brutal rape. Blackout can attest to this. If you can't see that stack, please don't ever capt.

To beat them on korriban you'll need to match their chewie cfg, wallhack, and minespam

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

u r very wrong mag, sith and me faced them 2v2 at desert and lost (close but lost), personally i think sith is one of the most solid of the new siegers in desert, which is also one of my best maps
also a team full of ads and me raped a very solid team done by new siegers, something like sith black onasi (c5) and some1 else, we won hoth and nar which has quite merit since they just came back to siege for a break of 6 or more years and nar never was their speciality
i dont think u guys (with ur american pings, not saying u arent good or anything) would counter tiu, don and all those in desert or korri, probably hoth yes

First and foremost 2v2 on desert is about as useful as 1v1 hoth. I have played desert with don tiu and the lot, and out-scouted all of them. Tiu has a nasty habit of feigning left every time he goes to scope. Duo, laser, and black (black and Laser being the two best EU landos atm, imo) could easily counter any ad player. Desert is all about lando. The team with the best landos and overall highest siege IQ, will win 100% of the time. Considering ad has neither, I would assume any combination of landos and brains could easily roll them.

2s des is playable csr and its not only lando based, also reborn boss, and those dudes are pro reborn bosses, tiu is as good lando as u or duo and he has better ping

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

I feel very strongly that Laser/Me/Caesar/Sith or anyone around that caliber and with map experience could throttle them on Desert and Korriban. Just because we don't play those maps often doesn't mean some of us didn't used to all the time. I bet within minutes we would very easily snap back into the techniques of those maps, particularly force usage and team play on Kor, and turn some heads.

Also, Caesar is right. Des 2v2 is retarded. IMHO no map should ever be played with less players than there are objective locations (2nd obj Des has three). Everywhere on that map, save for the Arena, is entirely too big a playing field for 2v2 to be legitimate.

Turquoise Dragon
The Scaled One

Post by Turquoise Dragon »

Does destroying them on silly count for anything? I could do that if people wanted. :P

LORD

Post by LORD »

Magyk wrote:I feel very strongly that Laser/Me/Caesar/Sith or anyone around that caliber and with map experience could throttle them on Desert and Korriban.

U rly got no idea what u talking about, im not saying its bad lineup or sth, but if u want to win with them on korri u need much better team, at desert it could work if ads wont play with their best team.

BTW its funny how we discuss about ad guys soo much and they dont even know/care about this thread :)
GhouL WanT MeaT !!!

Kain
The Twelve Year Old

Post by Kain »

who the fuck is ad?

Sith
Lime green

Post by Sith »

apocalyptic-dudes
Last edited by Sith on Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sith
Lime green

Post by Sith »

apocalyptic-dudes

Sith
Lime green

Post by Sith »

apocalyptic-dudes

LORD

Post by LORD »

sith plz stop post spamming, u should know spam is bad :D
GhouL WanT MeaT !!!

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Dudes talking about Korriban like it's some high caliber map. There is not that much that is challenging about it. It's a lot of force management and knowing the defensive strategies for a single crystal to bunker down in for the majority of the game. If you can fan or wiggle with a saber you can frag just fine on Korriban. Sticking to my statement that their dudes vs. our dudes and we rinse them.

Kane summed it all up.

Kain wrote:who the fuck is ad?