Talk about whatever you wish.

What to do with them?

7s
57%
Lets go 5s as most and let rest spec even if they want to play
36%
Split in 2 servers, one group can 4s, other 3s
7%
/care 0 its an unlikely situation (I shud pug more)
No votes

Total votes: 14

LORD

Re: 14 people ingame and pug starting

Post by LORD »

Laser wrote:. Also, rax jorises (yeno, that class that throws mines) don't have grip and only have pull 1, so what's your point?

Siege is about teamplay, dont expect one single class can handle everything. chewie using force plus demo with thermals are deadly to jans.
GhouL WanT MeaT !!!

Laser
Kopite

Post by Laser »

LORD wrote:chewie using force plus demo with thermals are deadly to jans.

This is what I'm trying to say, we don't need minespam.
Less QQ more Pew Pew

Blackout

Post by Blackout »

Regardless of whether you enjoy throwing mines at people or not a 30 minute hold is the most common thing to happen on Korriban so why would you remove a base setting to favour defence?

LORD

Post by LORD »

Blackout wrote:Regardless of whether you enjoy throwing mines at people or not a 30 minute hold is the most common thing to happen on Korriban so why would you remove a base setting to favour defence?

Because i played like 3 years with knockback 0 (every map) and gameplay was fine. When eurosiege died and i started playing at NA servers i accepted their settings/rules. But now we have players who like knockback and opposite, i can accept knockback (but still personally prefer no knockback) at every map except korri, because me and many ,,old school" euro players are used to no knockback and prefer playing without it. Knockback makes the gameplay more random at korri.

And @ minespam, when demo is minespamming without knockback jan with protect can easily tank him, and with knockback jan cant go straight on demo coz getting knockbacked. Knockback is helping minespammers.
GhouL WanT MeaT !!!

Sakke

Post by Sakke »

Too many people for siege? This is the best piece of news in a long time even if it's in the form of a problem.
Bob: The Danes aren't a major world power, don't particularly hate us to the extent of suicide bombers, and provide no major benefit; therefore we don't pay them much attention.
Kerafym: Did Yoda just try to make fun of my grammar?
wat?

jawa 2.0

Post by jawa 2.0 »

LORD wrote:Knockback makes the gameplay more random at korri.

You could argue that not getting knocked into lava by your own teams mines is a skill that good chewies can yews to seperate themselves from bad chewies(and yes before you say it, it can be avoided if you're paying attention/not bad).

Knockback 0 also encourges spam because you literally have no other option if you are 1v1 vs a protecting jan on a gate as a demo besides giving up the objective for no reason. If you guys turn knockback off people are going to spam on korri because there is no other choice in certain situations.

LORD

Post by LORD »

jawa 2.0 wrote:
You could argue that not getting knocked into lava by your own teams mines is a skill that good chewies can yews to seperate themselves from bad chewies(and yes before you say it, it can be avoided if you're paying attention/not bad).

I can agree with that. But imagine situation chewie is chasing jan near lava and demo is throwing dets and one of them knocks chewie in the lava, is that chewie fault? U would really say this chewie is bad? because his teammate killed him?

jawa 2.0 wrote:Knockback 0 also encourges spam because you literally have no other option if you are 1v1 vs a protecting tesh on a gate as a demo besides giving up the objective for no reason. If you guys turn knockback off people are going to spam on korri because there is no other choice in certain situations.

That depends on player. I prefer playing without spam and knockback. Others prefer knockback on and no spam. Another group want spam. I tried to explain why some players prefer knockback 0. Lets just make knockback/spam votes on korri, like it was before. I guess there is no other choice.
GhouL WanT MeaT !!!