World Cup - South Africa 2010

Talk about whatever you wish.
nightwatch

Re: World Cup - South Africa 2010

Post by nightwatch »

I'm not a big fan of Messi, but I know he's a great player. Higuain, though, is way overrated. I'd take Aguero any day.

watergate

Post by watergate »

Germany is definitely on a different level, destroying Argentina like that. Messi had a fever just a couple of days earlier and hadn't trained until yesterday. This is the most goals I've ever seen Argentina's team take in one match oO.

Laser
Kopite

Post by Laser »

The amount of times I talked about how bad Argentina's defence is and how Germany are the best counter attacking side in the world and would take advantage of Argentina's weaknesses, and you guys didn't listen to me, saying that Argentina were DEAD CERTAIN to beat Germany...
Less QQ more Pew Pew

watergate

Post by watergate »

Those Germans are beast, quick as hell, of course Argentina couldn't keep with them. And the fact that Maradona is coaching them doesn't help.

nightwatch

Post by nightwatch »

watergate wrote:Those Germans are beast, quick as hell, of course Argentina couldn't keep with them. And the fact that Maradona is coaching them doesn't help.
Argentina is quick as hell, except for Higuain who killed 75% of Argentina's attacks.

Ýô

Post by Ýô »

maradona is just fucking retarded for not letting agüero and diego milito play from start, he also made messi play @half field, he got what he deserved, owned

watergate

Post by watergate »

Laser was completely right, German counterattack=greatest in the world they proved it against England and they proved it again against Argentina. The Argentine defense wasn't quick enough and gave the Germans enough space to do what they do best.

Laser
Kopite

Post by Laser »

Well I wouldn't play at my best either if my role model was an overweight drug-addict with a caterpillar on my face.

You can't just put a bunch of overrated players on to a field and expect them to be amazing, at Barcelona, Messi has lots more world class players around him and he's probably the best player in the world, but at Argentina he gets found out because he can't just dominate a game because he can't get the ball as much when the defence sucks arse and he doesn't have 2 of the best midfielders in the game in Xavi and Iniesta supplying him.

This has made MY day seeing Argentina crashing out so easily, was I the only one who saw them as the mediocre team they are?
Less QQ more Pew Pew

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

LANDO DONOVAN!

LORD

Post by LORD »

tens0r wrote:LANDO DONOVAN!
it shud be ur avatar
GhouL WanT MeaT !!!