World Cup - South Africa 2010

Talk about whatever you wish.
Laser
Kopite

Re: World Cup - South Africa 2010

Post by Laser »

I think good ol' Lando is going to Everton again, but this time not on loan.
Less QQ more Pew Pew

§ Vail §

Post by § Vail § »

özil got an offer by barcelona and a lot of teams are interested in Schweinsteiger, though i doubt he'll leave bayern.

Ýô

Post by Ýô »

§ Vail § wrote:özil got an offer by barcelona and a lot of teams are interested in Schweinsteiger, though i doubt he'll leave bayern.
by barça? oO thats new but well they got villa, i dont think hes going there unless they kick ibra

§ Vail §

Post by § Vail § »

özil also got an offer by arsenal and real madrid also want him, but it's been his dream to play for barca and i think barca want him to someday replace xavi since he is getting kinda old

Ýô

Post by Ýô »

oh well maybe, they expected cesc to replace xavi someday but i doubt they get him, arsenal wants too many cash, shame on barça for letting him go years ago heh

Laser
Kopite

Post by Laser »

Don't worry about cash, as soon as a player wants to go to a club and the club want him, they inevitably end up there.
Less QQ more Pew Pew

nightwatch

Post by nightwatch »

Why do world cup refs suck so much?

§ Vail §

Post by § Vail § »

I dont usually say stuff like this, but there's no doubt the Netherlands got extremely lucky throughout the whole WC. I have lots of respect for the nation, Robben being one of my favorite players in the world, but they had one of the easiest groups, played against Slovakia in the 1/8 and played badly against Brazil until Brazil decided to initiate self destruct. They played really well against most of the teams, while not having an 'outstanding' performance, so I guess at the end of the day they deserved to get into the final, considering luck is one of the aspects of the WC. I would have to say Germany had the most difficult WC , having the, in my opinion, second most difficult group and having to play against England and Argentina. Tommorow is gonna be a difficult match for both Spain and Germany, and im obviously hoping my nation wins, but a voice in the back of my head is telling me that Spain has better chances. Müller being locked doesnt exactly increase our chances of winning.

Laser
Kopite

Post by Laser »

Germany have had easily the hardest passage through to the semi, or final if they get there, but they have dispatched 2 of the pre-tournament favourites with ease...
Less QQ more Pew Pew

Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Post by Turky »

§ Vail § wrote:I dont usually say stuff like this, but there's no doubt the Netherlands got extremely lucky throughout the whole WC. I have lots of respect for the nation, Robben being one of my favorite players in the world, but they had one of the easiest groups, played against Slovakia in the 1/8 and played badly against Brazil until Brazil decided to initiate self destruct. They played really well against most of the teams, while not having an 'outstanding' performance, so I guess at the end of the day they deserved to get into the final, considering luck is one of the aspects of the WC. I would have to say Germany had the most difficult WC , having the, in my opinion, second most difficult group and having to play against England and Argentina. Tommorow is gonna be a difficult match for both Spain and Germany, and im obviously hoping my nation wins, but a voice in the back of my head is telling me that Spain has better chances. Müller being locked doesnt exactly increase our chances of winning.
i got lucky with ur mum last nite (ohoho)