Yo, Trk.

Discuss The Old Republic
Max Rambone
Ramboner

Yo, Trk.

Post by Max Rambone »

Really pissed I had to change my main's name to Neoxia, but add her to the guild for the funds and such if you have a bank set-up now.

Jumped on xfire, but you must be hittin' the sake. :)

~archi

piipe
Beautiful Dude

Re: Yo, Trk.

Post by piipe »

thought u were talking to yo and turk xD

Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Post by Turky »

Yea I've been lazy about xfire lately, need to get better about that... anyway, our guild bank is back and we have 3 slots instead of two?! So unless you purchased a third bank when I wasn't looking, we got another one free.

We've teamed up with a guild called Departed for raiding on our 50s, and we keep SIEGE for the guild bank and for our leveling toons. We're able to run our own ops, how cool is that! They're a really chill group of people and I'd been working with them quite a bit before we decided to join them. Hopefully you'll like them too. It's not a huge guild, kind of more of a tight-knit community.

We only have a fraction of our population from the siege guild though. I gave them plenty of notice in terms of when I was going to disband the guild for bank transfer, and I did see probably 70 people leave the guild on account of that notice (means they transferred toons) but a lot of those people probably found other guilds on the other side. Our fault for not reaching out to more of the players, I suppose.

Anyway, I will plan on adding your mains and alts to SIEGE tomorrow. As far as whether you want to bring either of your 50s to Departed, that's up to you. Regardless of that decision, we'd be more than happy to include you in our raids/flashpoints if you want to join us. We only have a few active bounty hunter classes, so you'd get good dibs on columi/rakata gear drops in raids.

Hope I'll see you and Guard ingame more in the days and weeks to come... 1.3 just came out with some cool features :)

GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Post by GUARD!AN »

So hows the population on the new server these days? Are we due for another server move yet? 8-)

Turky

Post by Turky »

It's a bustling population, actually! Loads of fun, and you'd queue up fast for flashpoints and raids as a tank. Lots of open world ganking opportunities.

GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Post by GUARD!AN »

Turky wrote:It's a bustling population, actually! Loads of fun, and you'd queue up fast for flashpoints and raids as a tank. Lots of open world ganking opportunities.

Oh cool. I'll be starting my vacation soon from work, maybe I'll fire this up while I'm bored over the next few weeks.

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

Playing SWTOR again.

Got a LVL 49 jug I'm workin on...probably be 50 in the next day or two...stackin' up on warzones.

Trk, you been doin' any flashpoints?

Got your HK, probably?

You wanna help Tricia and I get the last two parts?

What guild are you in now, and are they cool?

Guard, would love to game with you soon, also.

~archi

p.s. - Juggernaut is a really fun AC.
Eventus stultorum magister.

Kain
The Twelve Year Old

Post by Kain »

Archi should answer me on steam when I ask him how Rocksmith is....

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Oh, Archi is alive.

Turky

Post by Turky »

Max Rambone wrote:Playing SWTOR again.

Got a LVL 49 jug I'm workin on...probably be 50 in the next day or two...stackin' up on warzones.

Trk, you been doin' any flashpoints?

Got your HK, probably?

You wanna help Tricia and I get the last two parts?

What guild are you in now, and are they cool?

Guard, would love to game with you soon, also.

~archi

p.s. - Juggernaut is a really fun AC.

Dude! I keep whispering you and you keep ignoring me. :P

Yea I still play, I trudged thru the HK quest on one of my toons. I can help you get the parts sometime though, for sure. Using the sensor for the parts is the most fun; trying to get a group for the other parts, not so fun.

I run flashpoints, operations, all kinds of stuff. Right now I'm in Static and Prophets of Doom on Imp side, and Axiom on Pub side. I like Axiom the most, it's a low stress guild that also likes to get shit done. There aren't super serious raid rosters or anything like that, it's mostly whoever shows up gets first dibs (though bonus points if you know you can make it). We run flashpoints all the time, dailies, even HK parts. We have a lot of levelers still, so if you ever play your pub toon just hit up Kara-thrace or Dualla (my 50s there).

Prophets of Doom was made by MassCasualty (he used to be in Siege), I think they raid every now and then but it's fairly small right now. Plus I'm barely on my merc... I got bored of dps and switched to heals haha. But it's a pretty chill guild if you want something low key with some people to talk to now and then.

Static is kind of my omgseriouz raiding guild. They're not TOO serious though, I've been in such a guild and it wasn't fun. They understand that people have lives and can't always make raids and such. May not be your cup of tea, and that's fine with me. I'm not 100% about it myself, I'm ultimately trying to find a guild like Axiom but I'm totally drawing blanks.

So if you ever see someone randomly say "sup archi" it might be me :P I have like 9 toons now.

Hope I see you around soon, duder(s) *glares at Guard*