rootkit comes via daemon tools

Get help for problems you may have with technology, math, or women.

Moderator: Turky

GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Re: rootkit comes via daemon tools

Post by GUARD!AN »

Max Rambone wrote:
GUARD!AN wrote:So what delicious meal can you buy with 10 bucks? Every good restaurant I've been to has costed me at least 40 bucks / person, if not upwards of 200 bucks / person :roll:

There is an AWESOME Italian restaurant here that is like $35+/plate.

I'm not exactly a world traveler, but I CANNOT imagine Italian food getting much better than this place....amazing.

It's a converted, century-old mansion and the ambiance and service is fucking win.

Anytime I wanted to 'hit that,' I would take a heina there and it would guarantee... dessert. :)

~archi

You and I are going on a food tour of Los Angeles sometime. Put aside around $1500-2000 just for food during a weekend and your taste buds will literally be reborn.

schrute
pingmaser

Post by schrute »

GUARD!AN wrote:
Max Rambone wrote:
GUARD!AN wrote:So what delicious meal can you buy with 10 bucks? Every good restaurant I've been to has costed me at least 40 bucks / person, if not upwards of 200 bucks / person :roll:

I'm not exactly a world traveler, but I CANNOT imagine Italian food getting much better than this place....amazing.

It's a converted, century-old mansion and the ambiance and service is fucking win.

Anytime I wanted to 'hit that,' I would take a heina there and it would guarantee... dessert. :)

~archi

You and I are going on a food tour of Los Angeles sometime. Put aside around $1500-2000 just for food during a weekend and your taste buds will literally be reborn.

Man you must have never tasted some good Kansas City Barbecue :P

GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Post by GUARD!AN »

schrute wrote:
GUARD!AN wrote:
Max Rambone wrote:

~archi

The best meal I remember having in my entire life was $300 / person ($600 total for me and my date). Most expensive date I ever went on, but was worth it in so many ways.

Ramshi

Post by Ramshi »

Most expensive date I ever went on, but was worth it in so many ways.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Caesar

Post by Caesar »

for some reason I believed Guard to be Married. Heh Most epensive date I went on was around 150ish. Gurd's got me beat.

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

schrute wrote:
GUARD!AN wrote:
Max Rambone wrote:

~archi

Kansas city bbq? Blar

schrute
pingmaser

Post by schrute »

CHEW wrote:
schrute wrote:
GUARD!AN wrote:
Max Rambone wrote:

~archi

Kansas city bbq? Blar

Obama and several other people have dropped in on their way to somewhere else just to go to my favorite barbecue place, Oklahoma Joes.

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

Well I am from Memphis, our bbq is a little different lol. Never liked Kansas city style personally, but I am sure it is due to my raising.

schrute
pingmaser

Post by schrute »

CHEW wrote:Well I am from Memphis, our bbq is a little different lol. Never liked Kansas city style personally, but I am sure it is due to my raising.

Haha, I'm not really a big memphis bbq fan either. More of a sweet sauce kind of guy.

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

I like it HOT!!