weird glitches

Get help for problems you may have with technology, math, or women.

Moderator: Turky

Re: weird glitches

Postby Roflraptor on Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:38 am

Ramshi wrote:
GUARD!AN wrote:
Ramshi wrote:
GUARD!AN wrote:
Ramshi wrote:Theres been quite a few occasions on desert where a defense lando snipes someone, and also somehow ends up shooting themself a millisecond afterwards.


That's really weird Ramshi! I have never seen that before, I wonder if you are using any hacks? :(

dont you mean the people shooting themselves are using hacks? :lol:


Well you are a known hacker that's why I assumed it was probably you :D

wtf...


Ramshi wrote:i 'wallhacked'
Image
User avatar
Roflraptor
LoLdIn0
 
Posts: 671
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 11:43 pm
Highscores: 1
Local time: Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:08 pm
Karma: -14

Re: weird glitches

Postby Ramshi on Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:18 am

Roflraptor wrote:
Ramshi wrote:
GUARD!AN wrote:
Ramshi wrote:
GUARD!AN wrote:
Ramshi wrote:Theres been quite a few occasions on desert where a defense lando snipes someone, and also somehow ends up shooting themself a millisecond afterwards.


That's really weird Ramshi! I have never seen that before, I wonder if you are using any hacks? :(

dont you mean the people shooting themselves are using hacks? :lol:


Well you are a known hacker that's why I assumed it was probably you :D

wtf...


Ramshi wrote:i 'wallhacked'
its in quotation marks for a reason
Image
User avatar
Ramshi
 
Topic author
Posts: 1604
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:13 am
Location: Sydney, Australia
Local time: Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:08 pm
Karma: 4

Re: weird glitches

Postby Magyk on Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:00 am

Ramshi wrote:
Roflraptor wrote:
Ramshi wrote:
GUARD!AN wrote:
Ramshi wrote:
GUARD!AN wrote:
Ramshi wrote:Theres been quite a few occasions on desert where a defense lando snipes someone, and also somehow ends up shooting themself a millisecond afterwards.


That's really weird Ramshi! I have never seen that before, I wonder if you are using any hacks? :(

dont you mean the people shooting themselves are using hacks? :lol:


Well you are a known hacker that's why I assumed it was probably you :D

wtf...


Ramshi wrote:i 'wallhacked'
its in quotation marks for a reason


Those are apostrophes.
Image
User avatar
Magyk
Graphics Guru
 
Posts: 4127
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 4:39 pm
Location: East Coast, USA
Highscores: 3
Local time: Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:08 am
Karma: -87

Re: weird glitches

Postby Ramshi on Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:01 pm

Magyk wrote:
Ramshi wrote:
Roflraptor wrote:
Ramshi wrote:
GUARD!AN wrote:
Ramshi wrote:
GUARD!AN wrote:
Ramshi wrote:Theres been quite a few occasions on desert where a defense lando snipes someone, and also somehow ends up shooting themself a millisecond afterwards.


That's really weird Ramshi! I have never seen that before, I wonder if you are using any hacks? :(

dont you mean the people shooting themselves are using hacks? :lol:


Well you are a known hacker that's why I assumed it was probably you :D

wtf...


Ramshi wrote:i 'wallhacked'
its in quotation marks for a reason


Those are apostrophes.

either is acceptable
Image
User avatar
Ramshi
 
Topic author
Posts: 1604
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:13 am
Location: Sydney, Australia
Local time: Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:08 pm
Karma: 4

Re: weird glitches

Postby Magyk on Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:43 pm

Ramshi wrote:
Magyk wrote:
Ramshi wrote:
Roflraptor wrote:
Ramshi wrote:
GUARD!AN wrote:
Ramshi wrote:
GUARD!AN wrote:
Ramshi wrote:Theres been quite a few occasions on desert where a defense lando snipes someone, and also somehow ends up shooting themself a millisecond afterwards.


That's really weird Ramshi! I have never seen that before, I wonder if you are using any hacks? :(

dont you mean the people shooting themselves are using hacks? :lol:


Well you are a known hacker that's why I assumed it was probably you :D

wtf...


Ramshi wrote:i 'wallhacked'
its in quotation marks for a reason


Those are apostrophes.

either is acceptable


Single quotation marks are acceptable for a quote within a quote. Get your British English out of here, n00b aussie. :|
Image
User avatar
Magyk
Graphics Guru
 
Posts: 4127
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 4:39 pm
Location: East Coast, USA
Highscores: 3
Local time: Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:08 am
Karma: -87

Re: weird glitches

Postby piipe on Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:01 pm

fk u magyk
piipe
Beautiful Dude
 
Posts: 1082
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:53 pm
Highscores: 1
Local time: Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:08 am
Karma: 3

Re: weird glitches

Postby Magyk on Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:18 pm

fu pipe
Image
User avatar
Magyk
Graphics Guru
 
Posts: 4127
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 4:39 pm
Location: East Coast, USA
Highscores: 3
Local time: Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:08 am
Karma: -87

Re: weird glitches

Postby Turquoise Dragon on Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:38 pm

fuck you3.jpg
Image
User avatar
Turquoise Dragon
The Scaled One
 
Posts: 2042
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 12:11 am
Location: Looking in your window. Hi.
Local time: Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:08 am
Karma: 8

Re: weird glitches

Postby GUARD!AN on Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:19 am

Turquoise Dragon wrote:
fuck you3.jpg


Ok, I'll bite...do furries shop at petsmart for more than just their pets? :?
GUARD!AN

–noun
1. guarding; protecting: a guardian deity.
2. a violent, tropical, cyclonic storm of the western North Atlantic, having wind
speeds of or in excess of 72 mph (32 m/sec).
3. (in Gnosticism) one of a class of powers or beings conceived as emanating
from the Supreme Being and performing various functions in the operations of
the universe.
4. a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness,
extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.
5. The sensation and muscular spasm caused by an electric current passing
through the body or a body part.
User avatar
GUARD!AN
Soup Eater
 
Posts: 3019
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 3:41 pm
Location: San Francisco, CA
Highscores: 4
Local time: Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:08 am
Karma: -147

Re: weird glitches

Postby Turquoise Dragon on Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:52 am

GUARD!AN wrote:
Turquoise Dragon wrote:
fuck you3.jpg


Ok, I'll bite...do furries shop at petsmart for more than just their pets? :?


...not that I'm aware of...?

Haven't seen any nor heard of any, so assuming no :?
Image
User avatar
Turquoise Dragon
The Scaled One
 
Posts: 2042
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 12:11 am
Location: Looking in your window. Hi.
Local time: Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:08 am
Karma: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Help

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron