weird glitches

Get help for problems you may have with technology, math, or women.

Moderator: Turky

Ramshi

weird glitches

Post by Ramshi »

So recently, there've been some really weird glitches. Well some aren't even recent but like, anyway.

Theres been quite a few occasions on desert where a defense lando snipes someone, and also somehow ends up shooting themself a millisecond afterwards.
Not sure about this but sometimes i selfkill but fluffy still picks me up and eats me.....
Once i got the shield gen objective in hoth and didn't get the points lolwut.
Oh and also, is it just me, or is it everybody, cuz at the end of a map, for some obscure reason 90% of the time my computer reloads that map, before loading the next one....

Anyone out there got answers?

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Re: weird glitches

Post by Max Rambone »

This dude just bought the game.

The lando thing has always been around. It can happen on any map, but it seems to happen most frequently on desert. Not sure if anyone knows exactly why it happens, but it's happened to me many times.

As for fluffy, you have to kill and hit the ground BEFORE he grabs you....there's a short delay before you are technically dead while the death animation runs. Dudes yews the same principle to spec-join.

As for the map thing, that's happened to me a few times, but I think it's just a bug that shows the wrong screen because of lag or just being a shitty game. :/ Someone else may have more input on that one.

~archi

Ramshi

Post by Ramshi »

i'd never seen the desert glitch happen til recently :? :oops:
oh yeah also how come theres no health on fluffy on desert. Not that i've ever cared but...

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

You know, I never really thought of that.

Good question...lol.

~archi

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

cause you can set NPC's for any map to indestructible when making the map. They didn't want him to die.

Ramshi

Post by Ramshi »

CHEW wrote:cause you can set NPC's for any map to indestructible when making the map. They didn't want him to die.

problem is, is you shoot him/saber him long enough, he does die :shock:

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

Ya, that rancor's HP is on par with any other....it just doesn't show that heath bar.

~archi

aradorasxeon

Post by aradorasxeon »

They could do that, if they would wanted to. The rancor has exactly 2000 health points (at least the npc file says this).
Chew was right in that, you can decide to show the healthbar or not, when you make the map.

Well if I'm already here, you know there is that invisible wall thing on desert, in station 3, betwwen the two computers. Well it's not a glitch, it is a broken model.

Ramshi

Post by Ramshi »

Yeah i fkn hate that invisible wall in station 3. Many a time I have been blasted by turrets getting stuck there.

Stephen

Post by Stephen »

This should be named "weird things I didn't noticed because I'm not very observant while I'm gripwhoring everything in sight."