Girl help

Get help for problems you may have with technology, math, or women.

Moderator: Turky

Re: Girl help

Postby Ramshi on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:20 pm

WTF am I reading
Image
User avatar
Ramshi
 
Posts: 1604
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:13 am
Location: Sydney, Australia
Local time: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:56 am
Karma: 4

Re: Girl help

Postby Turquoise Dragon on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:16 pm

Ramshi wrote:WTF am I reading


....a forum thread, what else?
Image
User avatar
Turquoise Dragon
The Scaled One
 
Posts: 2042
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 12:11 am
Location: Looking in your window. Hi.
Local time: Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:56 pm
Karma: 8

Re: Girl help

Postby Ramshi on Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:04 am

how about: WTF did i just see?
Image
User avatar
Ramshi
 
Posts: 1604
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:13 am
Location: Sydney, Australia
Local time: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:56 am
Karma: 4

Re: Girl help

Postby Turquoise Dragon on Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:21 pm

Ramshi wrote:how about: WTF did i just see?


Turquoise Dragon wrote:....a forum thread, what else?
Image
User avatar
Turquoise Dragon
The Scaled One
 
Posts: 2042
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 12:11 am
Location: Looking in your window. Hi.
Local time: Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:56 pm
Karma: 8

Re: Girl help

Postby Caesar on Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:21 pm

So yea I side with Bunny on this. Space guy there is a reason you can't get women. Yea my past isn't great but I have learned a little respect goes a long way. I have had te same girlfriend for 6 months now. (better than before) I learned that to keeep a steady girlfriend you can't be an idiot.

side note: I can bench the equivalent of over like four couches
Image
User avatar
Caesar
 
Posts: 893
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:52 am
Location: US of A
Highscores: 3
Local time: Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:56 am
Karma: -7

Re: Girl help

Postby Magyk on Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:52 pm

I'm going to have to throw my cap into the "be a complete asshole" side of the ring, until you get out of high school at least.

All depends on whether or not you're looking to get laid, or have a relationship though.

does this guy even read the forum anymore?
Image
User avatar
Magyk
Graphics Guru
 
Posts: 4127
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 4:39 pm
Location: East Coast, USA
Highscores: 3
Local time: Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:56 pm
Karma: -87

Re: Girl help

Postby § Vail § on Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:43 am

Caesar wrote:So yea I side with Bunny on this. Space guy there is a reason you can't get women. Yea my past isn't great but I have learned a little respect goes a long way. I have had te same girlfriend for 6 months now. (better than before) I learned that to keeep a steady girlfriend you can't be an idiot.

side note: I can bench the equivalent of over like four couches

u are very wise
Image
User avatar
§ Vail §
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:10 pm
Location: Chile
Highscores: 4
Local time: Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:56 pm
Karma: -16

Re: Girl help

Postby Sakke on Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:48 pm

GUARD!AN wrote:Not gonna lie, when I originally added it, I did not foresee my manatee filter to turn out being this awesome.

You can leave the manatee filter there, but could you please remove yews and, while you're at it, jan too?

Also, I just laughed at the forum description - did you recently change it or was it always like this?
Image
Bob: The Danes aren't a major world power, don't particularly hate us to the extent of suicide bombers, and provide no major benefit; therefore we don't pay them much attention.
Kerafym: Did Yoda just try to make fun of my grammar?
wat?
User avatar
Sakke
 
Posts: 680
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 1:28 am
Location: Denmark
Highscores: 1
Local time: Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:56 pm
Karma: -168

Re: Girl help

Postby FearMikeHawk on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:46 pm

This woman isn't really helping the cause: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/2 ... 66297.html
User avatar
FearMikeHawk
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:57 pm
Local time: Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:56 am
Karma: 0

Re: Girl help

Postby SpaceJam on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:44 am

Ranger Bob wrote:Sorry about the inactivity, school's been pretty busy :)

Guard, I'm pretty sure this thread's continued because of some certain inappropriate jokes...good call with the 'time of month', by the way :?

This thread shouldn't need to degenerate anymore. Everyone's already gotten their opinion now, all that's left is mindless back-and-forthing that doesn't look like it'll end any time soon. I'm just going to say a few more things and get out.

1. SpaceJam, there is no wonder there is a need for feminism if there is the thought that women are weaker in 'nearly every aspect'. If you think feminism is about women burning bras and overreacting, then you're wrong, because it's about equality.

2. My quote about Olympic times has been taken entirely out of context. I said women are generally physically weaker than men. Not in 'nearly every aspect'.

3. Women are necessary in order to continue the human race: true. So are men. By your reasoning, the only evolutionary purpose of men is in order to keep the human race going. Through their penises.

4. Women are not intellectually inferior to men. The only reason this idea is asserted is because people are looking at a historical time period in which women were not actually put through an education system. Ding!

5. Women aren't the only ones who can cook. Get off your lazy arse.

6. I don't know how you can talk about women as 'worthless' and 'necessary' in the same paragraph. ??

Someone lock this topic now?


1. the problem is dumb bitches like you keep undermining women everywhere when you continue to demonstrate that you don't even understand what equality means. Once you get the tampons unstuck out of your vag and learn to take a joke then we can take moron women like you seriously when you step out of the kitchen to try talking with the big boys :)

2. Yes, you did say the part about physical weakness, but you also continue to demonstrate and prove intellectual weakness of women as well. hence where the "nearly every aspect" came from you bimbo.

3. actually, if you had any reading comprehension you would know that "by my logic" men are more than just their penises due to all the advancements they have brought to the world in every field.

4. yet, here we are in a day and age after a reasonable amount of years of women having access to education, and what good has it done you? a few female politicians/businesswomen/professionals, and an army of raging hormonal women who continue to cry about nonexistant oppression while burning their bras. people like you prove that the majority of women clearly can't handle access to education.

5. i concur, that's where the gays come in, good point

6. for someone qq'ing so much about taking shit out of context you sure love to do it yourself you dumb bitch

anyways, once again I reiterate the moral of the story: women like ranger are a step backwards for women everywhere and ironically are part of the very problem they PMS about
Image
User avatar
SpaceJam
 
Topic author
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:14 am
Local time: Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:56 am
Karma: 0

PreviousNext

Return to Help

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron