Girl help

Get help for problems you may have with technology, math, or women.

Moderator: Turky

SpaceJam

Re: Girl help

Post by SpaceJam »

Ramshi wrote:As for racism and sexism, personally I believe that sexist jokes are much much worse than racist ones. I don't advocate for either, but the thing is, any race can have racist jokes against them. But with sexism, I have never heard of sexist jokes against men. SpaceJam, you crossed the line when you made those jokes. Kitchen jokes, and even worse, sex jokes about women, what the fuck, I don't even know how to reply, and I'm a GUY for crying out loud.

if you have never heard a single joke about men, i don't know what else to tell you other than to get out more so that you may learn better than to make such ignorant remarks. maybe you should find a man to teach you a few things instead of listening to feminazi ignorance all the time ;)

it's generally agreed upon by most men and women that things are pretty even as far as equality goes these days. my evidence is in the fact that there are plenty of women who lead fortune 500 companies and take office in politics. i don't think even ranger would deny that if she wanted to become a millionaire, she could become one. if she doesn't want to marry someone, she doesn't have to. if she wants to vote, she can vote. i still have yet to see ranger cite any right or freedom that men have which women don't, aside from the ability to pee while standing up. shes still caught up in this delusion that men won't listen to her. maybe she should try saying something that isn't stupid or making claims that aren't ludicrous. and to mix that up with men "silencing" anyone who disagrees with them is just as ludicrous.

Ramshi wrote:And also, nice rebuttals you make there, but seriously, I just reckon you're a sexist person trying to make intelligent comments. Actually, not so intelligent. Especially when you start using the words bitch, feminazi, ignorant bimbo, and phrases such as 'hopefully you find a man one day who will teach you' and 'if you wanted us to play nice with you then you should have burned your bras for that demand instead of equality'.

i admit, i consider females in general (with plenty of exceptions) to be mentally/intellectually, physically, and emotionally inferior to men. as ranger mentioned before, there is little debate about that. that doesn't mean i dont respect and love the women in my life. and as with most normal women, they laugh with me when i make jokes about them being in the kitchen, since they never actually are. my mother works and my sister is getting an engineering degree. my mother even gets paid more than my dad. they also make jokes about men which i find equally hilarious, and generally true about our gender.

the only women who have ever taken offense to women jokes are the ones who either really have been abused or whatever by their husband (which is understandable, i wouldn't make a baby-killing joke in front of a couple who just had a miscarriage or abortion...perhaps ranger has been the victim of abuse by her husband, in which case i apologize for any jokes that may have stirred up bad memories for you), and those who have an inferiority complex, and instead of admitting they have one, take comfort in this false idea that there is no equality between men and women. if they redirected all that energy they spent burning their bras and QQing over a few biased stories they hear in the news, they would find out what most women in the world already know...that overdramatic feminazis like ranger need to educate themselves before opening their mouth, or better yet, before venturing out of the kitchen.

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

I like how none of you actually realized he was trolling you from the beginning. That's why my advice was do her in the butt. No one seriously asks a forum full of gamer nerds for help in the female department.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

CHEW wrote:gamer nerds

Speak for yourself, son.

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

Magyk wrote:
CHEW wrote:gamer nerds

Speak for yourself, son.

Ur a moron

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Wrong, you're a moron for assuming everyone is a gamer nerd because they play a video game.

Ramshi

Post by Ramshi »

i admit, i consider females in general (with plenty of exceptions) to be mentally/intellectually, physically, and emotionally inferior to men. as ranger mentioned before, there is little debate about that. that doesn't mean i dont respect and love the women in my life. and as with most normal women, they laugh with me when i make jokes about them being in the kitchen, since they never actually are. my mother works and my sister is getting an engineering degree. my mother even gets paid more than my dad. they also make jokes about men which i find equally hilarious, and generally true about our gender.

the only women who have ever taken offense to women jokes are the ones who either really have been abused or whatever by their husband (which is understandable, i wouldn't make a baby-killing joke in front of a couple who just had a miscarriage or abortion...perhaps ranger has been the victim of abuse by her husband, in which case i apologize for any jokes that may have stirred up bad memories for you), and those who have an inferiority complex, and instead of admitting they have one, take comfort in this false idea that there is no equality between men and women. if they redirected all that energy they spent burning their bras and QQing over a few biased stories they hear in the news, they would find out what most women in the world already know...that overdramatic feminazis like ranger need to educate themselves before opening their mouth, or better yet, before venturing out of the kitchen.

You retarded stupid moron. You admit that you find women (generally) inferior. Like, what the fuck? And what, you love and respect the women in your life? Let me remind you that you made this thread because you wanted to keep a woman forever in your life, before changing your mind and resorting to hookers. As if you love and respect a hooker, are you a fucking idiot?

perhaps ranger has been the victim of abuse by her husband, in which case i apologize for any jokes that may have stirred up bad memories for you

It doesn't take a genius to realise that that statement was filled with sarcasm.

And even more, you want so called 'feminazis' to educate themselves before opening their mouths and venturing out of the kitchen? You seriously are stupid, and in that sentence just show more of your sexism and misogyny. Firstly, I doubt that feminists would even be in the kitchen 24/7 for starters, and secondly, once again you are making kitchen remarks. Shut your sexist mouth and go get an education yourself.

they also make jokes about men which i find equally hilarious, and generally true about our gender.

SpaceJam wrote:what's worse than a male chauvinistic pig? ...a woman who won't do as she's told.

what do you tell a woman with two black eyes? ...nothing, you've already told her twice.

why did manatee give men penises? ...so men would at least have one way to shut a woman up.

how do you fix a woman’s watch? ...you don’t. there’s a clock on the stove.

what do you call a woman who has lost 95% of her intelligence? ...single/divorced.

Because these jokes are generally true about women? Congratulations on once again cutting yourself down. If you can't make an intelligent comment, get out of here now.

Like I said before, Bunny's intelligence is yours 100 fold. Learn and be a more respectful person in modern western society.

Darth_Wayne
kera and sfail's fiend

Post by Darth_Wayne »

What do you call the useless piece of flesh around the vagina?

A woman.

Sakke

Post by Sakke »

Last three pages: tl;dr
In short: SpaceJam didn't land Ranger Bob.
Bob: The Danes aren't a major world power, don't particularly hate us to the extent of suicide bombers, and provide no major benefit; therefore we don't pay them much attention.
Kerafym: Did Yoda just try to make fun of my grammar?
wat?

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Sakke wrote:Last three pages: tl;dr
In short: SpaceJam didn't land Ranger Bob.

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

Magyk wrote:Wrong, you're a moron for assuming everyone is a gamer nerd because they play a video game.

You are on this site posting the dumbest shit I have ever read 24/7. You sir are a nerd. Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery.