Girl help

Get help for problems you may have with technology, math, or women.

Moderator: Turky

SpaceJam

Re: Girl help

Post by SpaceJam »

for people wondering what happened to me I found some girls with low self esteem to hit and quit

problem is, now I gotta find more dumb bitches to take the bait and am back to having no life and posting on star wars forums again

Axiw

Post by Axiw »

No-one should try to read this thread seriously :idea:

FearMikeHawk

Post by FearMikeHawk »

Axiw wrote:No-one should try to read this thread seriously :idea:

Agreed, This is a really funny thread, what's even funnier is that SpaceJam is actually bringing up a few really good points about women in society but he went too overboard on the extra misogynistic rhetoric in his attempt to offend this chick on the forums, which resulted in most people not actually taking him seriously and missing the point (and even more irony)

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

FearMikeHawk wrote:

Agreed, This is a really funny thread, what's even funnier is that SpaceJam is actually bringing up a few really good points about women in society but he went too overboard on the extra misogynistic rhetoric in his attempt to offend this chick on the forums, which resulted in most people not actually taking him seriously and missing the point (and even more irony)

What's great is how it starts out seriously, and then about 10 posts deep it just devolves into one of the greatest spectacles of lunacy on the forums.

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

Magyk wrote:
FearMikeHawk wrote:

What's great is how it starts out seriously, and then about 10 posts deep it just devolves into one of the greatest spectacles of lunacy on the forums.

For the record, I never took this thread seriously. I still think you should put it in her butt.

FearMikeHawk

Post by FearMikeHawk »

Magyk wrote:
FearMikeHawk wrote:

Indeed, it truly is a wonder how anyone could think women are "oppressed" in this day and age.

Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Post by Turky »

why would you ask gamers about girl help anyway? absolute worst source of information, stereotypically at least...

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Turky wrote:why would you ask gamers about girl help anyway? absolute worst source of information, stereotypically at least...

Well, Kane and I do read the forums... :D

Kain
The Twelve Year Old

Post by Kain »

I call Michael Scott!
HA! Guess who's the nar-dog!

FearMikeHawk

Post by FearMikeHawk »

That show went down the drain to the shits after 3 seasons but I still watch it anyways. What the hell is with this new love triangle with pam and the cameraman? The writers of the show are officially out of ideas