Girl help

Get help for problems you may have with technology, math, or women.

Moderator: Turky

CHEW

Re: Girl help

Post by CHEW »

Axiw wrote:wtf is "JKA siege"?

reborn boss Knight Academy Siege

Kain
The Twelve Year Old

Post by Kain »

Ranger Bob wrote:
Kain wrote:Fuck the term "Rape Culture"

So you don't believe in it?

I think its a misnomer.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Magyk wrote:Colored people have more rights than everyone else because they're eligible for the NAACP awards AND other awards shows. Seriously, where the fuck are the "White People Only Awards" (WPOA)

/thread.

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

Magyk wrote:
Magyk wrote:Colored people have more rights than everyone else because they're eligible for the NAACP awards AND other awards shows. Seriously, where the fuck are the "White People Only Awards" (WPOA)

/thread.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/nonprofit-scholarships-white-males/story?id=13002066#.UIoD8YbF2So

There you go, stop bitching.

My college is paid for by my own hard work / free money for everyone.

Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Post by Turky »

I'm not white and I've gotten jack shit on account of that... eat it.

piipe
Beautiful Dude

Post by piipe »

Turky wrote:I'm not white .

yes u are

Ramshi

Post by Ramshi »

Magyk wrote:My favorite thing is how women expect to be treated as equals, but then still pull out all kinds of bullshit traditional things like men picking up the check. Or anytime you have to move furniture (like a sofa or something,) guess who they go to for help?* Make up your fucking mind.

*Sometimes asking for help might be necessary, but seriously, if you can't lift a sofa and you're 15 or older you need to start working out.

What the fuck, I just lost a tonne of respect for you. I agree completely with Bunny's reply:

Ranger Bob wrote:Also...men are generally stronger and more athletic than women. There are exceptions, of course, but it's a physiological thing. Why do you think men's times in the Olympics compared to women's times are always much faster? There's nothing women can do about that.

As for racism and sexism, personally I believe that sexist jokes are much much worse than racist ones. I don't advocate for either, but the thing is, any race can have racist jokes against them. But with sexism, I have never heard of sexist jokes against men. SpaceJam, you crossed the line when you made those jokes. Kitchen jokes, and even worse, sex jokes about women, what the fuck, I don't even know how to reply, and I'm a GUY for crying out loud.

And also, nice rebuttals you make there, but seriously, I just reckon you're a sexist person trying to make intelligent comments. Actually, not so intelligent. Especially when you start using the words bitch, feminazi, ignorant bimbo, and phrases such as 'hopefully you find a man one day who will teach you' and 'if you wanted us to play nice with you then you should have burned your bras for that demand instead of equality'.

As for this:

SpaceJam wrote:again, all you are doing is citing history. women are not oppressed by any logical definition of the word. they may be the butt of a lot of jokes, but that's about it.

Well that's the fucking problem isn't it? Why are women the butt of a lot of jokes. Hypocrite.

Fuck you for insulting Bunny. Her intelligence is yours 100 fold.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Ramshi wrote:
Magyk wrote:My favorite thing is how women expect to be treated as equals, but then still pull out all kinds of bullshit traditional things like men picking up the check. Or anytime you have to move furniture (like a sofa or something,) guess who they go to for help?* Make up your fucking mind.

*Sometimes asking for help might be necessary, but seriously, if you can't lift a sofa and you're 15 or older you need to start working out.

What the fuck, I just lost a tonne of respect for you. I agree completely with Bunny's reply:

Ranger Bob wrote:Also...men are generally stronger and more athletic than women. There are exceptions, of course, but it's a physiological thing. Why do you think men's times in the Olympics compared to women's times are always much faster? There's nothing women can do about that.

This isn't all women, it's the hypocrite feminists that demand equality and then revert to old timey behavior like not being able to do simple tasks themselves. Some people might really need help, but you should be lift a goddamn sofa by yourself.

schrute
pingmaser

Post by schrute »

Ramshi, have you seriously never heard any jokes about guys being stubborn about directions/being smelly/being monkeys? To say that only women are the butt of jokes is beyond ignorant.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

^

And let me reiterate to be clear. If a girl asked me to help her with some chore - I would gladly do it. The only time I take issue with things like that is when the female asking for help is one of those batshit crazy feminists. If you want equality, then you better damn will want it 100% of the time and stop playing the damsel in distress unnecessarily.

I rest my case.