Girl help

Get help for problems you may have with technology, math, or women.

Moderator: Turky

Ramshi

Re: Girl help

Post by Ramshi »

WTF am I reading

Turquoise Dragon
The Scaled One

Post by Turquoise Dragon »

Ramshi wrote:WTF am I reading

....a forum thread, what else?

Ramshi

Post by Ramshi »

how about: WTF did i just see?

Turquoise Dragon
The Scaled One

Post by Turquoise Dragon »

Ramshi wrote:how about: WTF did i just see?

Turquoise Dragon wrote:....a forum thread, what else?

Caesar

Post by Caesar »

So yea I side with Bunny on this. Space guy there is a reason you can't get women. Yea my past isn't great but I have learned a little respect goes a long way. I have had te same girlfriend for 6 months now. (better than before) I learned that to keeep a steady girlfriend you can't be an idiot.

side note: I can bench the equivalent of over like four couches

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

I'm going to have to throw my cap into the "be a complete asshole" side of the ring, until you get out of high school at least.

All depends on whether or not you're looking to get laid, or have a relationship though.

does this guy even read the forum anymore?

§ Vail §

Post by § Vail § »

Caesar wrote:So yea I side with Bunny on this. Space guy there is a reason you can't get women. Yea my past isn't great but I have learned a little respect goes a long way. I have had te same girlfriend for 6 months now. (better than before) I learned that to keeep a steady girlfriend you can't be an idiot.

side note: I can bench the equivalent of over like four couches

u are very wise

Sakke

Post by Sakke »

GUARD!AN wrote:Not gonna lie, when I originally added it, I did not foresee my manatee filter to turn out being this awesome.

You can leave the manatee filter there, but could you please remove yews and, while you're at it, jan too?

Also, I just laughed at the forum description - did you recently change it or was it always like this?
Bob: The Danes aren't a major world power, don't particularly hate us to the extent of suicide bombers, and provide no major benefit; therefore we don't pay them much attention.
Kerafym: Did Yoda just try to make fun of my grammar?
wat?

FearMikeHawk

Post by FearMikeHawk »

This woman isn't really helping the cause: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/2 ... 66297.html

SpaceJam

Post by SpaceJam »

Ranger Bob wrote:Sorry about the inactivity, school's been pretty busy :)

Guard, I'm pretty sure this thread's continued because of some certain inappropriate jokes...good call with the 'time of month', by the way :?

This thread shouldn't need to degenerate anymore. Everyone's already gotten their opinion now, all that's left is mindless back-and-forthing that doesn't look like it'll end any time soon. I'm just going to say a few more things and get out.

1. SpaceJam, there is no wonder there is a need for feminism if there is the thought that women are weaker in 'nearly every aspect'. If you think feminism is about women burning bras and overreacting, then you're wrong, because it's about equality.

2. My quote about Olympic times has been taken entirely out of context. I said women are generally physically weaker than men. Not in 'nearly every aspect'.

3. Women are necessary in order to continue the human race: true. So are men. By your reasoning, the only evolutionary purpose of men is in order to keep the human race going. Through their penises.

4. Women are not intellectually inferior to men. The only reason this idea is asserted is because people are looking at a historical time period in which women were not actually put through an education system. Ding!

5. Women aren't the only ones who can cook. Get off your lazy arse.

6. I don't know how you can talk about women as 'worthless' and 'necessary' in the same paragraph. ??

Someone lock this topic now?

1. the problem is dumb bitches like you keep undermining women everywhere when you continue to demonstrate that you don't even understand what equality means. Once you get the tampons unstuck out of your vag and learn to take a joke then we can take moron women like you seriously when you step out of the kitchen to try talking with the big boys :)

2. Yes, you did say the part about physical weakness, but you also continue to demonstrate and prove intellectual weakness of women as well. hence where the "nearly every aspect" came from you bimbo.

3. actually, if you had any reading comprehension you would know that "by my logic" men are more than just their penises due to all the advancements they have brought to the world in every field.

4. yet, here we are in a day and age after a reasonable amount of years of women having access to education, and what good has it done you? a few female politicians/businesswomen/professionals, and an army of raging hormonal women who continue to cry about nonexistant oppression while burning their bras. people like you prove that the majority of women clearly can't handle access to education.

5. i concur, that's where the gays come in, good point

6. for someone qq'ing so much about taking shit out of context you sure love to do it yourself you dumb bitch

anyways, once again I reiterate the moral of the story: women like ranger are a step backwards for women everywhere and ironically are part of the very problem they PMS about