Girl help

Get help for problems you may have with technology, math, or women.

Moderator: Turky

Re: Girl help

Postby Magyk on Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:38 am

CHEW wrote:You are on this site posting the dumbest shit I have ever read 24/7.


CHEW wrote:I just think it's funny that you have basically become me.


GG.

Image
Image
User avatar
Magyk
Graphics Guru
 
Posts: 4127
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 4:39 pm
Location: East Coast, USA
Highscores: 3
Local time: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:12 am
Karma: -87

Re: Girl help

Postby CHEW on Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:56 pm

I am a gamer nerd, retard.....

GG
CHEW
 
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:15 pm
Local time: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:12 am
Karma: -20

Re: Girl help

Postby Magyk on Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:15 pm

Magyk wrote:Speak for yourself, son.



And here we are at square one. Would you like to play again?
Image
User avatar
Magyk
Graphics Guru
 
Posts: 4127
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 4:39 pm
Location: East Coast, USA
Highscores: 3
Local time: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:12 am
Karma: -87

Re: Girl help

Postby SpaceJam on Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:31 am

Ramshi wrote:You retarded stupid moron. You admit that you find women (generally) inferior. Like, what the fuck? And what, you love and respect the women in your life? Let me remind you that you made this thread because you wanted to keep a woman forever in your life, before changing your mind and resorting to hookers. As if you love and respect a hooker, are you a fucking idiot?


first of all, just saying "you moron" or "you fucking idiot" every few words does nothing to enhance your useless rhetoric.. who taught you how to engage in discussions with people.. your kid brother?

let me remind you, i made this thread asking how i can be less hideous to women...not be nicer to them, not "keep a woman forever in my life". what are you, 12? i'm here to yews women for what they are meant for, sex and cooking. i was just finding out how to get more of them, more quickly. i never said i love and respect hookers, so i dont really know what to tell you.. other than learn how to read.

even your girlfriend ranger admits that women are inferior, as per her quote on olympic times. they are weaker in nearly every aspect, and scientifically speaking, it would appear their only evolutionary purpose is to keep the human race going (via their vaginas) and keep them well fed (via their skills in the kitchen). Compare that to the advancements and inventions that men have made in the history of man. there are obviously exceptions to this, but in general this is true enough.

Ramshi wrote:
perhaps ranger has been the victim of abuse by her husband, in which case i apologize for any jokes that may have stirred up bad memories for you


It doesn't take a genius to realise that that statement was filled with sarcasm.


actually, it was relatively sincere. i personally know and care a great deal for someone who was the victim of domestic abuse. it is a tragic injustice for anyone to have to go through, man or woman, and would explain a lot of ranger's idiotic rambling.

Ramshi wrote:And even more, you want so called 'feminazis' to educate themselves before opening their mouths and venturing out of the kitchen? You seriously are stupid, and in that sentence just show more of your sexism and misogyny. Firstly, I doubt that feminists would even be in the kitchen 24/7 for starters, and secondly, once again you are making kitchen remarks. Shut your sexist mouth and go get an education yourself.


i can't believe i need to walk you through this.. but i'll humor your lack of intelligence. first of all, i said they "never should have stepped out of the kitchen", implying they are not in the kitchen.. so not really sure where you were going with this....

most feminazis are uneducated and ignorant women, who victimize themselves with their overdramatic lunacy. the only explanation for why they could be so ignorant is because they don't read the news, or perhaps never got an education, but through some way or another have no touch with society and reality, you decide.

therefore the point is to point out that the only purpose and yews in life of these feminazis is to cook and produce babies since they cannot provide any intellectual or productive discussion, since the only thing they care about seems to be some question of equality that doesn't exist (instead of oh say...religious based persecution of innocents in the middle east, the tanking economies in Europe, the AIDS problem in Africa) they come off as ignorant women who just "stepped out of the kitchen" to give us a quick sound bite of their worthless opinion.


Ramshi wrote:
they also make jokes about men which i find equally hilarious, and generally true about our gender.

SpaceJam wrote:what's worse than a male chauvinistic pig? ...a woman who won't do as she's told.

what do you tell a woman with two black eyes? ...nothing, you've already told her twice.

why did manatee give men penises? ...so men would at least have one way to shut a woman up.

how do you fix a woman’s watch? ...you don’t. there’s a clock on the stove.

what do you call a woman who has lost 95% of her intelligence? ...single/divorced.


Because these jokes are generally true about women? Congratulations on once again cutting yourself down. If you can't make an intelligent comment, get out of here now.

Like I said before, Bunny's intelligence is yours 100 fold. Learn and be a more respectful person in modern western society.


considering ranger can't even comprehend the definition of a basic word like oppression, or the fact that she thinks anyone who disagrees with her is a white man trying to silence her.. i am highly doubtful she can even begin to engage in any moderately high level or worthwhile discussion with anyone, let alone keep up with me. i am glad she appears to have realized i was right and stopped forcing me to be subjected to her moronic opinions.

and yes, those jokes are generally true about women. if you need me to handhold you and explain to you what part of the female psyche/characteristics that each joke pokes fun of, then perhaps you should consider retaking the 3rd grade.
Image
User avatar
SpaceJam
 
Topic author
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:14 am
Local time: Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:12 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Girl help

Postby Ramshi on Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:48 am

let me remind you, i made this thread asking how i can be less hideous to women...not be nicer to them, not "keep a woman forever in my life". what are you, 12? i'm here to yews women for what they are meant for, sex and cooking. i was just finding out how to get more of them, more quickly.


And still, you are being sexist, stating that a woman's only yews is for sex and cooking. Because that's totally being less hideous to women, just using them like tools for sex and being a slave cook.

even your girlfriend ranger admits that women are inferior, as per her quote on olympic times. they are weaker in nearly every aspect, and scientifically speaking, it would appear their only evolutionary purpose is to keep the human race going (via their vaginas) and keep them well fed (via their skills in the kitchen).


I find it hilarious that of all the people ranger and I have encountered, you are the first person to directly think that we are boyfriend and girlfriend? LOL. I shit my pants laughing reading that. Because when a guy supports and girl's opinion, it totally means that they are a couple. Good logic mate.
And still, you are stating that women's only yews is cooking and sex. Doesn't make you seem less sexist if that's your recurring theme.

actually, it was relatively sincere. i personally know and care a great deal for someone who was the victim of domestic abuse. it is a tragic injustice for anyone to have to go through, man or woman, and would explain a lot of ranger's idiotic rambling.


Countering your own argument? It's a tragic injustice, so therefore the 'rambling' can be described as 'idiotic'. I'm sure any woman who has been the victim of abuse would appreciate people calling their 'rambling' 'idiotic'.
And for your information, ranger has not been the victim of domestic abuse. So get off that line of argument.

most feminazis are uneducated and ignorant women, who victimize themselves with their overdramatic lunacy.


Do some internet research please. I won't even bother listing the hundreds of names to prove you wrong.

or the fact that she thinks anyone who disagrees with her is a white man trying to silence her.. i am highly doubtful she can even begin to engage in any moderately high level or worthwhile discussion with anyone, let alone keep up with me.


Do some researching on this forum please. There are many posts to prove you wrong. Or even better, if you knew her in real life, you would know otherwise as well. As you would know, like I said, that her intelligence is yours 100 fold.

and yes, those jokes are generally true about women. if you need me to handhold you and explain to you what part of the female psyche/characteristics that each joke pokes fun of, then perhaps you should consider retaking the 3rd grade.


There's nothing wrong with a woman who won't do as she's told
Domestic abuse
Men do not yews penises to shut women up, unless they are abusive husbands or rapists
Women don't stay in the kitchen all day. As you said yourself, your mother/sister has a good job in engineering or whatever it was.
Many single/divorced women are intelligent. Hundreds of examples still.

You've lost. We've all established that you're sexist. Kindly leave this forum and continue to live a low life.
Image
User avatar
Ramshi
 
Posts: 1604
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:13 am
Location: Sydney, Australia
Local time: Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:12 pm
Karma: 4

Re: Girl help

Postby SpaceJam on Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:23 am

Ramshi wrote:And still, you are being sexist, stating that a woman's only yews is for sex and cooking. Because that's totally being less hideous to women, just using them like tools for sex and being a slave cook.


i think i made it pretty clear that i was interested in improving my physical presence when i mentioned clothes and hygiene after talking about being less hideous. nice try though. i would recommend attempting to read it one more time.

Ramshi wrote: I find it hilarious that of all the people ranger and I have encountered, you are the first person to directly think that we are boyfriend and girlfriend? LOL. I shit my pants laughing reading that. Because when a guy supports and girl's opinion, it totally means that they are a couple. Good logic mate.
And still, you are stating that women's only yews is cooking and sex. Doesn't make you seem less sexist if that's your recurring theme.


none of this is really relevent. no one cares what your relation is to her, it was just a placeholder for whatever your real relation is.

nor am i trying to sound less sexist. it is agreed by everyone except you that women are inferior, even by your gal pal ranger, which i mentioned before, as per her quote on men vs women in the olympics. since physical prowess is certainly not the only measure of value, i refer you to my other quotes on women's failures in other areas, except their clear superiority in the kitchen and child-rearing.


Ramshi wrote:Countering your own argument? It's a tragic injustice, so therefore the 'rambling' can be described as 'idiotic'. I'm sure any woman who has been the victim of abuse would appreciate people calling their 'rambling' 'idiotic'.
And for your information, ranger has not been the victim of domestic abuse. So get off that line of argument.


..therefore, since she has not been actually abused, her rambling is in fact idiotic...point proven...not sure where you were trying to go here either.

Ramshi wrote:
most feminazis are uneducated and ignorant women, who victimize themselves with their overdramatic lunacy.


Do some internet research please. I won't even bother listing the hundreds of names to prove you wrong.


...i did. nearly all feminists are famous for women's suffrage or abolitionism (which by the way women can vote now in case you didn't know, dipshit), and i was referring to feminazis, like ranger. she victimized herself because of jokes that are clearly of no ill intent to women worldwide, rambling about oppression against common women or some nonsense. so why don't you go ahead and list some of these "hundreds of names", because clearly my google searching isn't as good as yours at finding non-existant references.

Ramshi wrote:
Do some researching on this forum please. There are many posts to prove you wrong. Or even better, if you knew her in real life, you would know otherwise as well. As you would know, like I said, that her intelligence is yours 100 fold.


all this says is that you like typing for the sake of it. i have seen plenty of posts by her, which prove me right (where did you think i extracted the information about her failure to understand oppression and the like to begin with? moron.

you also failed to mention how knowing her in real life changes anything, but i don't even know how to explain to you what a failure you are anymore. i would imagine she is quite laughable when having a real life discussion as well.


Ramshi wrote:
and yes, those jokes are generally true about women. if you need me to handhold you and explain to you what part of the female psyche/characteristics that each joke pokes fun of, then perhaps you should consider retaking the 3rd grade.


There's nothing wrong with a woman who won't do as she's told
Domestic abuse
Men do not yews penises to shut women up, unless they are abusive husbands or rapists
Women don't stay in the kitchen all day. As you said yourself, your mother/sister has a good job in engineering or whatever it was.
Many single/divorced women are intelligent. Hundreds of examples still.


guess you need to go back to the 3rd grade. they poke fun at women generally more talkative/expressive than men, they are generally more indecisive than men, women are generally stubborn, they generally tend to make the same mistakes multiple times, in no particular order.

judging from your inability to interpret things beyond face value, i have concluded you are probably not older than 13 or 14 and now your overall lack of intelligence makes more sense to me. its ok, sooner or later your balls will drop and you'll realize what nutjobs that feminazis like ranger really are. i forgive you for your ignorance.

Ramshi wrote:You've lost. We've all established that you're sexist. Kindly leave this forum and continue to live a low life.


hehe, just because you say "you've lost" doesn't mean anything. i do applaud you for attempting to form coherent thoughts. might want to go back to your english teacher for more practice!
Image
User avatar
SpaceJam
 
Topic author
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:14 am
Local time: Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:12 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Girl help

Postby Ramshi on Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:55 am

i think i made it pretty clear that i was interested in improving my physical presence when i mentioned clothes and hygiene after talking about being less hideous. nice try though. i would recommend attempting to read it one more time.


Until you resorted to hookers, and began stating that women's only yews was in bed and in the kitchen. Because forcing a woman into bed/making food totally makes you less hideous.

nor am i trying to sound less sexist. it is agreed by everyone except you that women are inferior, even by your gal pal ranger, which i mentioned before, as per her quote on men vs women in the olympics. since physical prowess is certainly not the only measure of value, i refer you to my other quotes on women's failures in other areas, except their clear superiority in the kitchen and child-rearing.


(Generally) physically less capable is not a good enough reason to all of a sudden say that women are failures in other areas. And since you're the one stating that women DO have equal rights and abilities:
it's generally agreed upon by most men and women that things are pretty even as far as equality goes these days. my evidence is in the fact that there are plenty of women who lead fortune 500 companies and take office in politics. i don't think even ranger would deny that if she wanted to become a millionaire, she could become one. if she doesn't want to marry someone, she doesn't have to. if she wants to vote, she can vote.

Why are you still saying that they are inferior and failures anywhere except kitchen and child-rearing? Ever heard of cases of male chefs, or perhaps the father taking care of the child when the mother has to work?

..therefore, since she has not been actually abused, her rambling is in fact idiotic...point proven...not sure where you were trying to go here either.


Point taken, but you're still insulting the thousands of women who have been the victim of domestic abuse.

she victimized herself because of jokes that are clearly of no ill intent to women worldwide, rambling about oppression against common women or some nonsense


Only one way to find out. Lets post it on the internet and see what sorts of responses we get.

you also failed to mention how knowing her in real life changes anything, but i don't even know how to explain to you what a failure you are anymore. i would imagine she is quite laughable when having a real life discussion as well


Perhaps because I've seen/watched/had discussions with her and other people? Maybe this may seem biased because this is over the internet and i can't prove it. You'll have to take my word for it. But you won't, because that's the sort of untrusting person you are. Plus you've already got a bad rapport. And if you really want to know, we also happen to go to two of the best high schools in Australia.

guess you need to go back to the 3rd grade. they poke fun at women generally more talkative/expressive than men, they are generally more indecisive than men, women are generally stubborn, they generally tend to make the same mistakes multiple times, in no particular order.


You're still making your own stereotypes (perhaps from your own experiences). Men do all of those all the time too.

judging from your inability to interpret things beyond face value, i have concluded you are probably not older than 13 or 14 and now your overall lack of intelligence makes more sense to me.


If you read any posts regarding my birthday, you might've realised that. Its not entirely confidential information. And like I've said before, I go to one of Australia's best high schools. I top music, science, and am in the top 30 of 150 in geography, maths, english and PE.

hehe, just because you say "you've lost" doesn't mean anything. i do applaud you for attempting to form coherent thoughts. might want to go back to your english teacher for more practice!


And just saying that back to me doesn't mean anything either.

P.S. English teachers actually don't do anything. Learning essays and the like yourself gives far more quality work.
Image
User avatar
Ramshi
 
Posts: 1604
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:13 am
Location: Sydney, Australia
Local time: Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:12 pm
Karma: 4

Re: Girl help

Postby Magyk on Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:22 am

Ramshi wrote:P.S. English teachers actually don't do anything. Learning essays and the like yourself gives far more quality work.


As someone who is in school to become an English teacher, I take offense to that. English teachers teach you not to look like a fucking retard. Grammar and spelling is the difference between knowing you're shit, and knowing your shit. (Or as I've told Ceasar before, it could very well save your grandmother from being eaten.)
Image
User avatar
Magyk
Graphics Guru
 
Posts: 4127
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 4:39 pm
Location: East Coast, USA
Highscores: 3
Local time: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:12 am
Karma: -87

Re: Girl help

Postby schrute on Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:13 am

What I have learned in this thread: Never make a joke about some stereotype because someone will rant on for several pages that the joke is offensive.
User avatar
schrute
pingmaser
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:42 pm
Local time: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:12 am
Karma: 0

Re: Girl help

Postby Turquoise Dragon on Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:58 am

schrute wrote:What I have learned in this thread: Never make a joke about some stereotype because someone will rant on for several pages that the joke is offensive.
Image
User avatar
Turquoise Dragon
The Scaled One
 
Posts: 2042
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 12:11 am
Location: Looking in your window. Hi.
Local time: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:12 am
Karma: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Help

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron