Class Binds

Get help for problems you may have with technology, math, or women.

Moderator: Turky

Laser
Kopite

Re: Class Binds

Post by Laser »

Ramshi wrote:
Laser wrote:
Tomadox wrote:
Laser wrote:it doesn't say tomadox disconnected when your power drops out

I'm fairly sure it does. I have no idea what else it would say. "Sorry guy, my power went off. Cya!"

No, it says timed out.

pretty sure thats if only ur internet dies, instead of ur whole comp

Pretty sure it's not. But even if I'm wrong (it does happen), that would be an isolated incident among many where tomadox just drops out mid-pug like he's playing tempest.
Less QQ more Pew Pew

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Magyk wrote:
Tomadox wrote:I won't let it happen again.

Good enough for me. Time to move on, folks. Another pugger is always welcome.

We have an "it wont happen again" statement on record. If he does it again, we'll bar him from pugs.

Laser
Kopite

Post by Laser »

Magyk wrote:
Magyk wrote:
Tomadox wrote:I won't let it happen again.

Good enough for me. Time to move on, folks. Another pugger is always welcome.

We have an "it wont happen again" statement on record. If he does it again, we'll bar him from pugs.

Alright, I'll yield...
Less QQ more Pew Pew

Ramshi

Post by Ramshi »

well that means i'd get banned from every single pug, you wouldnt believe the amount of times i have to afk when i play when im not sposed to

Laser
Kopite

Post by Laser »

Ramshi wrote:well that means i'd get banned from every single pug, you wouldnt believe the amount of times i have to afk when i play when im not sposed to

ful u ur baneed
Less QQ more Pew Pew

Tomadox

Post by Tomadox »

Ramshi wrote:well that means i'd get banned from every single pug, you wouldnt believe the amount of times i have to afk when i play when im not sposed to

It's because you've been around for a while. I did actually join the forums 1 day after Ceaser, but I didn't play for most of the two year period since then. That's why he's a well known sieger, and I'm not really. I'm not complaining though, because taking a break was my choice. I get what Laser and everyone else is saying though. I do think they are a little quick to ban in a shrinking community, but who am I to judge? They want a good game of siege, and peole leaving partway through won't give them that. I understand there's a standard that has been set, and I'll try to meet it.

EDIT: Spelling, Grammar.
Last edited by Tomadox on Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ramshi

Post by Ramshi »

Tomadox wrote:

It's because you've been around for a while. I did actually join the forums 1 day after Ceaser, but I didn't play for most of the two year period since then. Thats why he's a well known sieger, and Im not really. I'm not complaining though, because taking a break was my choice. I get what Laser and everyone else is saying though. I do think they are a little quick to ban in a shrinking community, but who am I to judge? they want a good game, and peole leaving partway through won't give then that. I understand there's a standard that has been set, and I'll try to meet it.

yeah i spose so :/